Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

You've got to read this!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 14, 2011 05:50PM

O.M.G.
Check out these flavour ingredients. Oh man, beaver anus in vanilla ice cream.
[blog.friendseat.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: You've got to read this!
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: April 14, 2011 05:56PM

Um...that went well with my lunch. Oy! Reminds me of carmine color. I couldn't believe it was crushed up red bugs being used to color a certain guava juice I had purchased, as well as natural lip color! I contacted the juice company about it, by the way. They were very attentive. I got the vibe that they were concerned that I might be some kind of media person doing an expose and that it would ruin their rep. They asked me what my affiliation was (if I was with some group). I told them that you don't have to color guave juice anyway. And that Stonyfied Farms uses beet juice extract to color their strawberry yogurt. Had the same discussion with Trader Joe's about their strawberry soymilk.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: April 14, 2011 09:40PM

The Romans believed it induced abortions--yes, because upon consuming it, one's fetus would die of disgust.

I love the Tweet in the comments underneath that reads, "NEVER EATING EVER AGAIN!"

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 14, 2011 09:43PM

Pretty much how I felt too. Like, is anything safe to eat? Even whole foods have been sprayed, irradiated, waxed, gassed and dyed. Breatharianism is suddenly looking so appealing to me. Ugh.

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: April 14, 2011 10:36PM

O.O im glad I dont eat ice cream...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables