Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Somebody murdered the neighbors cat
Posted by: Curator ()
Date: April 17, 2011 05:29AM

I walked outside to take out the garbage, and...the neighbors cat was up in the grass between our houses, it...I wont give to many details, I know nobody wants them, but...suffice it to say this could not have been done by a car or another animal... i dont know how some one could do this...im just in shock, this is so disgusting, im just glad I noticed it be4 the neighbors kids did, I got it into a bag, tied it off, sprayed it all down with some anti septic stuff, sprayed the grass down with the hose... animal control is coming tomorrow morning to pick it up... I just dont understand this... I cant process this...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Somebody murdered the neighbors cat
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 17, 2011 06:15AM

it really sucks that someone would take things that far. but alot of cat owners seem to be really irresponisble and oblivious abbout what their cat is doign when it wanders around outdoors ... ive had an ongoing issue with a neighbors cat shitting in my veggie garden .. i keep putting up barriers and planting things to repel it .. but seriously .. the cat should be kept withen its own confines. dont get me wrong i LOVE cats .. i just dont like them shitting and pissing in my food and their just seems to be no reasonable solution besides me spending money for an 8ft fence that their cats cant scale and shite in my food

i tend to be more reasonable and would build the cat proof fence ..others ..not so much

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: April 17, 2011 07:10AM

yeah...I dont really think it had anything to do with gardens, or anything like that, lots of cats in this neighborhood, and whatever was going on between them and whoever did this...there is never any reason to torture an animal, this goes beyond being unreasonable...anyone that could do this has to be a monster...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Posted by: jono ()
Date: April 17, 2011 08:07AM

interesting that shitting is allowed by the censors... but @#$%& as in p000p is not

actually,

it's not that interesting

and when things aren't that interesting,

i find that interesting

like... what's so uninteresting about it?

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: April 17, 2011 09:59PM

Curator, what kind of neighborhood do you live in? In other words, are there meth heads or Satanists (not joking) or otherwise is it scumbag city? In certain areas black cats go missing around Halloween...seems the Satanists "need" them. eye rolling smiley sad smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2011 09:59PM by banana who.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: April 17, 2011 10:09PM

You should report this to the ASPCA, kiddo. The psychos in our midst need to be identified and kept track of. There was a spate of bizarre animal mutilations here in MI last year, peoples' pet dogs being decapitated and left in fields, and I guess it was some local kid who'd started with small wild animals. It always escalates . . .

Posted by: vermontnl ()
Date: April 17, 2011 10:17PM

I agree, sounds like someone or someones who are getting into animal cruelty. It should be checked into further so that maybe another pet won't become a victim.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: April 17, 2011 10:51PM

Curator,
I really feel for you. It feels so violating to find something like that. Someone threw a decapitated woodchuck in my yard when I lived in washington. That just made me feel so violated and threatened. That same year we also had someone throw christmas ornaments on the roof,and driveway, leaving small shards of glass everywhere. And later the house was egged.

I will light a candle and meditate for you and me both. i encourage everyone to do the same, or at least do a mediation or prayer. For this instance, and for the prevention of anything in the future.

Date: April 18, 2011 04:21AM

yeah, you are right nanners, I should, I dont know why I didnt think of it, im just still so out of it... seeing that just took me back to childhood when I walked into my friends backyard to see him torturing the kitten we gave him, the same kid who threatened to do the same to me if I told anyone, the same guy who ended up raping my sister (didnt actually find out he had done this till recently) and the same guy who tortured and killed my friend last year while doing shrooms... and ive just kind of been in shock ever since, Yeah I think there are meth heads here, a methed out old lady told me I wsa pretty the other day, nice lady, its unfortunate... uh, the, I kind of forgot where I was going with this, uhm... yeah im gonna tell the police and stuff about it, but only if they promise not to tell the neighbor kids about it...those kids dont need to know what happened to him, I'll tell the ASPCA too, uh, well, thanks for the comments everybody I think im gonna look around a little more then take a nap

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: April 18, 2011 02:56PM

Wow, I thought CA was all mellow and stuff! Quite violent things you have been witness/party to. Sorry you have had to deal with this. I don't know what I would do if I saw a mutilated animal. But whoever told you to call the cops--I agree with that! Because there may be a pattern, there may be some kind of retribution going on with a disgruntled neighbor...Luckily, they are taking this sort of thing more serious nowadays.

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: April 22, 2011 10:46PM

My family came home years ago and one of our cats had the tail missing.
Never found out what happened to it.
Nasty kids in the neighborhood???
I would want to think not.
Its so cruel.
Vin

Posted by: brome ()
Date: April 24, 2011 06:39PM

You can catch toxoplasma, a deadly brain parasite, from the cat crap in your garden. Here's a thread with the details:

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables