Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I missed all of you!
Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: June 14, 2011 06:44PM

Hi, I missed everyone! For some reason my computer wouldn't allow me to go to this page. The local library couldn't either. So may be it wasn't just my computer. It was a welcome break. I think it was the universes way of telling me to expand my life to other areas. I am moving into an apartment and my house is in complete disorganization. I am behind on filing, and behind on some scholarship applications, for some reason I don't know what to say on the letter I have to write about myself.

Thank you everyone for being here! I missed you all!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I missed all of you!
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: June 14, 2011 07:25PM

Hugs, Mislu!

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: June 15, 2011 05:02PM

I am so happy to have our forum back up and running! I missed everyone too.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: June 15, 2011 09:04PM

Its good to be back i was missing our daily debatessmiling smiley.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Date: June 15, 2011 11:28PM

Debates? well sometimes I guess. I think we mostly like to share ideas, and prove support most of the time. But its good to be back either way.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: June 16, 2011 05:26AM

i missed you all too :! grinning smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: June 16, 2011 04:29PM

Mislu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Debates? well sometimes I guess. I think we mostly
> like to share ideas, and prove support most of the
> time. But its good to be back either way.

I meant healthy debate of course where we all learn something new in the process with everyone's different input to a subject.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: June 16, 2011 07:19PM

Me three!smiling smiley

And it's been up since Tuesday? LOL- I guess I finally gave up trying...for weeks I would dutifully click on the site.

Date: June 16, 2011 08:16PM

Banana who,
I am glad you kept trying! I clicked every day, then after awhile I just stopped. And just out of the blue I thought I would try again. So, here it is! and I am glad. I wondered if I had said the wrong thing and got the boot or something.

Posted by: cy ()
Date: June 17, 2011 12:39AM

Weird, my computer had problems to go to this site too. It's wonderful to be back and talk with all of you too.I miss you a lot.

Date: June 17, 2011 03:16AM

if, when or but it ever goes down yer all welcome to add me to your email list .

nwjodi @ yahoo.com or on facebook Jodi Leduc same email smiling smiley

Date: June 17, 2011 08:12PM

Jodi!

Thanks for the contact info and stay away from Vancouver for a while, 'kay? It's only a game, cripes!

Date: June 18, 2011 04:43AM

lol that was nuts smiling smiley sadly it wasnt even the fans that started the riots in the first place .. just some particpating in mob mentality. a 17 year old was heard riding the subway saying he was going downtown to riot ..win or lose he was going to riot ... they figure the rioting started by teh same crew that started the rioting during the olympics, these folks werent at the game or the bars they came with lighter fluid and hammers with an intent to riot ! .. they are an anarcist group hell bent on destruction. so far there has been 110 arrests for public destruction. one kid who was apparently going to be an olympic water polo contender has been now kicked out of school and is possibly facing an end to his olympic dreams over a pic someone took of him lighting a cop car on fire . crazy how stupid some people get in just a moment and their world is changed forever !

Date: June 18, 2011 04:52AM

crap just realized (thanks Paul lol) i left my old email that got spammed to death smiling smiley

friends and family email is nwjodi @ rocketmail.com smiling smiley

Date: June 18, 2011 03:08PM

Jodi,

Cra-zee-ness! I expect better from Canada, I really do. You know I totally believe that authoritarianism at the top trickles down to every level of society. Society becomes inured and then things like this start to happen regularily.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: June 18, 2011 03:31PM

That was really freaky, to see rioting in CANADA?! And I looked at the pics and it was serious stuff. It's all anarchists? And what is the rebellion about--an oppressive government? Is there as high an unemployment rate among the young people that there is over here?

Posted by: brome ()
Date: June 18, 2011 07:56PM

Good to see it back up! Those other sites just aren't as good.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables