Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Yoga Teacher Training
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 02, 2011 09:34PM

Just got back from my month at the ashram, what a trip! What an insane schedule too, wow. Glad I did it, even more glad that it's over. So glad it's over.
It's taking a bit to get back into gear with home and kids etc. My head is a bit spun I'd say.

What you been up to?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yoga Teacher Training
Posted by: brome ()
Date: July 04, 2011 11:56PM

Nice Coco. Did you connect with Ishvara, absolute teacher of even ancient yogins; beyond time, space, cause, and effect?

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: July 05, 2011 03:37AM

Yay Coco grinning smiley *hugs you till you make a squeeky toy noise* grinning smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: July 07, 2011 03:37AM

Ishwara is the highest concept of G_d the human mind can comprehend or the human heart can love, it is Brahman that is beyond time, space, cause and effect.

Our course was 10-20% yoga asana and 80-90% Vedantic philosophy. At times I was afraid to lean over to the side too far lest the gigantic volume of thoughts jammed into my head begin to spill out from my ears tongue sticking out smiley. Let's just say I learned some Sanskrit.

What have you guys been up to?

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: July 07, 2011 03:59AM

i checked out the pic's .. what an awesome looking place smiling smiley

but im glad yer back grinning smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: July 22, 2011 07:15PM

I have done yoga exactly 3 times since I got back. Not fabulous.
I am packing to move and sewing like a mad woman to get ready for some craft shows but still. Not fabulous. All this work would work better with some stretchin'.

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: July 22, 2011 09:22PM

Ohh sounds good coco, share your new found knowledgesmiling smiley.

Especially if you know any lower back stretches and legs.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Date: July 24, 2011 04:36PM

I like this guy
[www.yogabodynaturals.com]
I've ordered some charts and such from him, and a yoga trapeze that we have yet to install and try out tongue sticking out smiley.
I wish I had more time to put up some links for you but we're moving and I have a week left to get everything packed and out of here, ack! OMG I'm freaking out!

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: July 25, 2011 06:47PM

How come you move so often? It seems like you move every year.

Date: July 25, 2011 09:44PM

I don't know, I ask myself this question too. I have a deep sense of dissatisfaction with modern living and am always seeking and searching for a better way, a solid community of like-minded people, a clean environment to live in, and so on.
We lived in the country for as long as I could afford it and make it work, then moved into the city to pursue some opportunities which have passed now. We're headed to our family's cottage for the warm months and then... we'll move again. To where, I don't know yet. Somewhere good though, and maybe somewhere we'll want to be rooted for a while. We'll see.

Where do you guys live, what holds you there?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables