Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Footage of Mass Troop Movements Across the US--Are they getting ready?
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: August 08, 2011 09:52PM

<In the last month and a half, The Intel Hub has received hundreds of credible tips from citizens who witnessed and or photographed domestic military/foreign movements within The United States.

While some of the reports can be written off as normal troop movements, the sheer amount of reports indicates something possibly more sinister.

To top it off, a large majority of military vehicles that have been spotted were not painted for desert conditions, rather they were sporting digital and city camouflage.

We now have reports and video evidence of multiple military convoys traveling in and around Portland Oregon.>

In the last month and a half, The Intel Hub has received hundreds of credible tips from citizens who witnessed and or photographed domestic military/foreign movements within The United States.

While some of the reports can be written off as normal troop movements, the sheer amount of reports indicates something possibly more sinister.

To top it off, a large majority of military vehicles that have been spotted were not painted for desert conditions, rather they were sporting digital and city camouflage.

We now have reports and video evidence of multiple military convoys traveling in and around Portland Oregon.

In the last month and a half, The Intel Hub has received hundreds of credible tips from citizens who witnessed and or photographed domestic military/foreign movements within The United States.

We now have reports and video evidence of multiple military convoys traveling in and around Portland Oregon.

[www.shtfplan.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Footage of Mass Troop Movements Across the US--Are they getting ready?
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: August 08, 2011 11:13PM

banana who,

Not being a CTer, I can only venture to suggest that you return to previous thread about the epidemic of flash mobs in our larger cities.

Life is turning into a video game[sigh]

Date: August 09, 2011 12:43AM

Tam, to me the definition of a conspiracy theorist is someone who doesn't believe whatever s/he's told. Of course this is an outlandish "theory" but the truth is that my partner's father was appproached by Blackwater (now named Xe for some odd reason) in rural IL about buying his 3-acre property a couple of years ago! They ended up elsewhere in that area, but I find it all a bit odd. They have a "training camp" there but it makes me wonder if it's a place where contractors are stationed in case people "run for the hills." So, as the Motown song goes: there's "nowhere to run to, baby, nowhere to hide..."

Date: August 09, 2011 02:11AM

banana who,

Xe, which changed their name for "marketing" purposes, is based in the Carolinas now, or, Qatar, depending on how much you wanna know. So I doubt they'd be amassing in Illinois; really, what for? To protect the Asian Carp from the DNR?

I live less than thirty miles from a large air national guard base that is used for training by all branches of the armed forces, and I haven't noticed any unusual activity, excepting two prolonged Chinook type helicoptor flyovers within the last six months or so. However, they were doing the standard pattern followed by all troop movers in every movie I've ever seen--a necessary training exercise for helicoptor pilots based at an airbase in wartime. I am assuming a mundane reason because my end of this suburb is sedate to the point of ennui-enducement: No Nihilist agitators and/or terrists[tm] guaranteed, thus rendering anything more nefarious a huge waste of money and labor.

I am thinking this thread has gone over the line of No Politics or Economics on this Forum-ism, so . . .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2011 02:12AM by Tamukha.

Date: August 09, 2011 03:01AM

From Wiki: <In November 2006 Blackwater USA announced it acquired an 80-acre (30 ha) facility 150 miles (240 km) west of Chicago, in Mount Carroll, Illinois to be called Blackwater North. That facility has been operational since April 2007 and serves law enforcement agencies throughout the Midwest. The training facility has since been renamed Impact Training Center.[37]>

They ARE in IL. In NC they have a division called United States Training Center (formerly Blackwater Training Center. Gee, I wonder why they wish to erase that name; couldn't POSSIBLY be all the evil things they were linked to in the wars?)
According to Wiki:

"United States Training Center (USTC, formerly Blackwater Training Center) offers tactics and weapons training to military, government, and law enforcement agencies. USTC also offers several open-enrollment courses periodically throughout the year, from hand to hand combat (executive course) to precision rifle marksmanship. They also offer courses in tactical and off road driving.[36]"

Oh and it's in North Carolina. They got us covered...eye rolling smiley)

Why is this "political?" Blackwater (oops, I meant Xe) are MERCENARIES. They are not associated with a particular political party (unfortunately they are equal-opportunity...eye rolling smiley

I am not donning a tinfoil beret at the moment but really--haven't we been reading these horrible stories about raids on raw milk producers, co-ops, etc.? Maybe this is all the stuff of paranoia but shouldn't we keep a bit of an open mind?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2011 03:06AM by banana who.

Date: August 09, 2011 01:35PM

The mercenary corps are generally owned by--as in the case of Blackwater--individuals/families that hew to one particular political direction, so the subject does border that which we cannot discuss.

Did not know they have a training facility in IL, and after seeing those interviews with Jeremy Scahill here and there, I do agree that we should be aware and vigilant. But remember that the raids on raw foods distributors/producers are done by the FDA, a quasi independent agency which has its own quasi law enforcement arm, for those instances when local or regional law enforcement will not or cannot assist them. I don't think there's a connection between our freedom to eat what we want and outfits like Xe, at least fundamentally.

Personally, I think it's better to pay attention to legislation that directly affects how food, especially fresh produce, is grown and distributed in this country, first and foremost. I read in today's paper how more and more farmers markets are springing up in the Midwest, and how business in that sector is booming, in spite of the bad economy, or maybe because of it, and I can't help but feel that the tide is slowly, surely turning toward what is good.

Resist Brain-eating-lizard-people-are-taking-over-our-farms-and-freedoms thinking, banana who! I truly don't think it is so smiling smiley

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: August 09, 2011 09:16PM

Let F troop march right of the cliff

America makes prodigious mistakes, America has colossal faults, but one thing cannot be denied: America is always on the move. She may be going to Hell, of course, but at least she isn't standing still. ~e.e. cummings
e

Date: August 09, 2011 09:50PM

Tam, contractors make up half of all those stationed in Afghanistan! Halliburton (and the subsidiary Kellogg Brown and Root), etc. So over 100K are there. It has nothing to do with who is in charge obviously, as the wars have not ended and we've started new ones. Everything is political in the sense of the powers-that-be imposing these new restrictions. Yes, I do believe that the USDA and FDA are connected to Halliburton, Xe, etc. because THEY PAY THEIR SALARIES!!! This is the meaning of fascism--when corporate interests are intertwined with political power. It doesn't mean that they are reptilian (although again, I keep my mind and eyes wide open). Being intelligent doesn't mean denouncing CTs at all. During the Holocaust there were many people who had heard about the gas chambers but the local citizens laughed it off because it sounded so absurd. And this was after their freedoms were slowly being eroded. Do you think it's all fine and good what is happening at airports?! Being made to either stand in front of a machine that shows everything under your clothes, even while wearing Depends or being groped to the nth degree and allowing your toddler to be fondled (all in the name of safety)? And so many people hate it yet do nothing about it. They comply. You really think it's a matter of safety? "They" must laugh at the fools who toss out their mini shampoo bottles because they could be used as "bombs." So gullible. And meanwhile at the ports, only 1% of all shipping is checked! I am sorry but it just is maddening!

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 09, 2011 10:20PM

hehe Bill ..so true smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: August 09, 2011 11:32PM

I sit on my patio in complete peace,totally detached from terrorism.
Its all frequencies.
Choose which frequency you want to tune into.
Vinny

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: August 10, 2011 01:01PM

Oohhoooooommmmmmmm...........
(sitting with fingers forming a circle)smiling smiley

Date: August 10, 2011 01:44PM

Thanks Vinny--big interweb hugs to {{{{{{you}}}}}} for your peaceful vibes smiling smiley

banana who,

I do not disagree with you, except that I don't think there are direct connections as you do, but rather ideological or philosophical ones. Admittedly, this may be meager comfort. I know so much about the evil that pervades this world, that it's essential to me to try to take the center tack between you and Vincenzo: be aware but not distressed. When I am distressed, I am my least effective Me, and that ain't good. For anyone.

Date: August 10, 2011 06:39PM

Tam, couldn't agree with you more. I am not distressed but I want to know any rumor, outlandish as it may seem to my ears. Sometimes when I think of almonds and other nuts and how they have been tampered with via heat, it really bothers me. The cost for raw nuts is something I just cannot abide by for now. And why was it done? I don't think safety had a thing to do with it but of course, I cannot "prove" it.

Eyes wide open and chakras grounded...Check!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables