Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Am I the only one who gets sick from Wifi?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 08, 2011 03:37PM

Seriously, everywhere I go, everything I hear, even from otherwise healthy people, is wifi this and wifi that. They want it in their homes, in their cars, at work, in every public place and space. It gives me migraines, I can't have it in my home, I can't be in the library or at a store or cafe or anywhere that has a strong wifi signal without getting sick. I can't even get into my step dad's car with the GPS and whatever else is beaming at me in there. Ugh ugh ugh. I can feel it in my head, in my ears and the lymph nodes in my throat, it makes me dizzy and nauseous, headachey and sick sick sick. And it just seems like it's being put into more and more places, even at the kid's schools! Soon I won't be able to go anywhere or do anything without feeling horrible all the time. What is this doing to us, how can bathing each cell of our bodies in this powerful signal be affecting us?
I feel like I'm allergic to the future.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Am I the only one who gets sick from Wifi?
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: October 08, 2011 10:37PM

Here's an interesting website on this info of electromagnetic fields, etc. Lots of talk of our aura and chakras. The end of the page it gives some tips on how to deal with the electromagnetic fields.

[www.createvibranthealth.com]

Love,
Prism

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: October 09, 2011 02:12PM

Wow,
I feel for you.
I cant imagine being affected like that.
No,I dont have anything other than a cell phone,and probably never will.
I even put velcro on my phone,attached to a long stick,so I can hold the phone away from my body when I talk for long periods.

Vinny

Posted by: brome ()
Date: October 09, 2011 06:57PM

Microwaves can have a profound effect on the brain. They have even been weaponized.

When used against humans electromagnetic weapons can have dramatic effects, such as the intense burning sensation caused by Raytheon's Active Denial system, or more subtle effects such as the creation—at a distance—of a sense of anxiety or dread in an individual or a group of people. Three military advantages of such weapons are: (1) that the individual or group of people would not necessarily realize that they were being targeted by such a device; (2) that microwave radiation, like other radio frequency radiation, can easily penetrate most common building materials; and (3) that with specialized antennas the radiation and its effects can be focused on either an individual or a large area such as a city or country.

[en.wikipedia.org]

[en.wikipedia.org]

[homepages.tesco.net]

for more info google: microwave weapon brain or electromagnetic sound brain

[www.supertopo.com]

[istina.rin.ru]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2011 07:01PM by brome.

Date: October 09, 2011 07:23PM

delete

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2011 07:35PM by brome.

Date: October 09, 2011 07:39PM

Date: October 12, 2011 12:45PM

2 schools here have taken it out

[www.vancouversun.com]

The WHO has declared it a possible carcinogen on a level with DDT and lead. Nice.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: October 12, 2011 03:23PM

I'm not very good with science, but could it be Radiation Sickness or are they connected --

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: October 12, 2011 03:54PM

For sure, KidRaw. Your body has an electrical signature and any electric device that mimics the form can affect it. My own medically trained doctor was talking with me about this as if to say, of course all these devices are potentially dangerous. I just wish it would get out to the mainstream, but, again, some people stand to lose a lot of money if Wi-Fi routers become regulated or illegal, and they are integral to commerce in a valid way.

The thing that always bothers me is how these things come on the market without being properly tested. Over and over I think of how we learned nothing from the Thalidomide debacle. Nothing.

Date: November 19, 2011 01:41PM

I am so sick lately, so sick... I wake every day achey all over with a buzzy head ache and vertigo. I'm fine when we spend time in the country away from everything but the minute I get near these devices, even my mom's car with the GPS and space shippy dashboard things on it, ugh, I am so sick. I can't escape this, only walk around each day feeling like garbage. What do I do? I am not myself, I don't have the energy to deal with every day things, I am just sick sick sick sick sick.

Date: November 19, 2011 04:34PM

coco,

So sorry to hear this! sad smiley Aren't you planning on moving out into the country somewhere? How are those plans coming along? Hugs, dearie, hugs to you.

Date: November 19, 2011 05:02PM

No, we just moved to this apartment and signed a year lease. I was hoping actually to go back to work this year, now that both kiddies are in school. Between the sensitivity to chemicals and fragrances and this allergy to technology though I don't know what I'm going to do. I am seriously ill, increasingly so. Yuck.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: November 20, 2011 01:27PM

oh coco im so sorry to hear this sad smiley

i hope between now and the end of your lease something awesome comes to you and you can find a happy healthy place to be.

I will keep my eyes peeled for oportunities that might suit you !! xoxo

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: November 20, 2011 02:16PM

Thanks Jo. The older the kids get, the harder it is to see taking them far away from their gramma and friends. I have opportunities in Mexico and Hawaii and would love to move back out west but this dang WiFi, it's EVERYWHERE. Cell phones too. Hardly anybody seems to see an issue with it so they're all scrambling to get it everywhere at the highest strength available. It's so sucky for me and I worry about the kids too, even though they don't seem to feel it as I do it still can't be good for their little developing cells. We must be crazy to eff the world up so quickly like this. I foresee an enormous widespread health catastrophe looming on the horizon. Sad.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: November 20, 2011 02:28PM

me too sad smiley

i have issues being in some buildings at times .. especially places like costco or big hardware stores, large malls ... i get this wooshy throbbing in my head that nauseates me and throws my balance out of whack , almost like losing my equalibrium and its not something that has been with me my whole life is only just started in the last 5-10 years getting increasingly worse . I even get it outside my office building in the front where all the wires run down the street .. when i walk out back ..nothing

im thinking it might be some sort of wifi thing too

it would be nice if you could at least find a town that is close enough to the city and gramma ! but far enough out to escape some of the wifi

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: November 20, 2011 03:07PM

coco, I repeat again--lots of empty space with clear sky views in the D these days. Just sayin'

There's wifi everywhere: college vicinities, business districts, plain old commercial districts. I find it ironic to see them referred to as "hotspots." Yeah, that's where you wanna be sitting, in a hotspot. Geez.

Date: November 20, 2011 05:03PM

Jo, that's EXACTLY how I feel! Whooshy, dizzy, nauseated. Ugh.

Tam, pretty sure I can't jump countries, nor would I necessarily want to... No health care, guns. I like knowing that a broken bone can be tended to without breaking me! And even with the long gun registry being sacked there still aren't a lot of violent firearm related crimes here. Yet anyhow. Sigh.

Here are the stats for my town, when even such a modest town is saturated with signals where is there left to go?

Population: 2,935 (+4.6% from 1996)
Land area: 2.75 km²
Population density: 1,067.3 people/km²
Median age: 35.6 (males: 34.2, females: 37.1)
Total private dwellings: 1,075
Mean household income: $29,932

Posted by: vermontnl ()
Date: November 21, 2011 11:06PM

I live next to a large state park, 28,000 acres, no cell phone service here, I keep power turned off except when using and do not use a portable phone. I do not use a digital clock. No microwaves here. That is how I am keeping EMFs to a minimum. I am also very sensitive.

Date: November 21, 2011 11:28PM

Wish I could get away to an area like that. I don't know I'd make a living though. I could see it if I was part of a homesteading set up but on my own with the kids... gotta live closer to other people in a community.

Date: November 23, 2011 01:37PM

coco,

This area, here in Vermont, has much community support, and lots of homesteaders. Schools, community events, telecommuting work, living simply, public transportation all make it easy to be here out in the 'boonies'. If I can get the 4 miles down the hill to the village, I can get a bus that I can get to anywhere!! And it's affordable. And people here are very helpful. We make sure our neighbors have good food, housing, clothing, heat, etc. I love where I live. And today is our first big snow storm. Beautiful!

Date: November 23, 2011 04:03PM

If you don't mine me asking, what do people living out of town do to generate income? Here everyone commutes to factories building cars or works in the hospitals or has a crap job that's all they can find, it's a 45 minute drive and everyone has a car, public transport is not terrific here because it's where cars are built.
I'm always looking for ideas to help living in the wild without having to be totally isolated and lonely. Your community sounds wonderful.

Date: November 23, 2011 08:32PM

They grow food, make homebrew beers and wines (even raw), they make candles, and raise animals for fiber, they do art, and whatever else, and they become entrepreneurs and sell it for money. And they get by and some even make a fortune:
Zutano: [zutano.com]
(Ben and Jerry's) sold out to a big! company, no long local but started out out of a renovated gas station in downtown Burlington Vt
Artesano: [www.artesanomead.com]
Pete's Greens: [www.petesgreens.com]
Way Out Wax: [www.wayoutwax.com]
are just some few examples. Maybe it's just here but there is sure a lot of opportunity. good luck to you and follow your heart. It's the only way to make money.

Date: November 23, 2011 10:05PM

Wow, those are some great companies! I don't think I've got the start up capital to do anything on that scale but here's some of the stuff I make.

[www.flickr.com]

I'll be doing some craft shows this year for the first time ever, wish me luck!

Date: November 23, 2011 11:49PM

Yeah, I'm reading that list and thinking, that was then--the laws have changed, so to speak. Entrepreneurship depends on a consumer sector, which is shrinking by the second.

But on the other hand, I suppose a cohesive, small-scale, DIY-oriented culture like Vermont is the macro-community of the Future.

Date: November 23, 2011 11:59PM

We are talking now...

Coco,
Very nice work. Start where you are at, put your income back into the business for a while until it really takes off. Over a few years growth will come as long as you continue to put yourself out there. Feel good about who you are and what you do and how you are contributing to society and community. Have fun with the craft shows, and good luck.

Date: November 24, 2011 01:51AM

LOL, I've been crafting since I was 6, went to college for creative design, ran my own business in the mid 90's but have never turned a profit from my work. I keep making stuff because it's just what I do, making money from it though? Well, not so far... not much of a market where I have lived. Either it's arts unappreciative or it's a saturated market of like minded crafters and artisans. We'll see though, the internet has opened up a global market.

Date: November 24, 2011 12:25PM

consider a target market, like pet owners, who will spend on their pets like they are children

Date: November 24, 2011 02:31PM

My market has been strictly kids, that includes big kids though winking smiley. Sock monkeys have always been my fave of faves and they're making a come back, I have an old one that's thoroughly loved and totally beat up. Unfortunately now you can buy a prefab monkey from China for less than it costs me to purchase supplies. People like individuality though so I make strange creatures and throw a lot of creativity into my monsters. I use as much recycled and reclaimed material as possible too, I do that for environmental reasons but it's happily another selling point.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: November 27, 2011 08:29PM

Hi coco,

If you are interested in a device that will counteract the harmful effects of wifi, cellular telephones, electric power lines, and other strong electromagnetic radiation, check out Welcome to Coherent SpaceTM!. I own the AUTO-21S, which has now been replaced by the more powerful AUTO-31C, and I love it. I used to get affected by the energies of the stuff I mentioned in the beginning of this post, and now not anymore if I have this device with me. Even when I am in San Francisco, which has probably 100 times the intensity of the small town where I live, I am unaffected by the energies if I have my device with me.

The man who makes this device is not a big business, in fact he is a one man shop. He requires that if you buy his product, that you have to be sure you want it, as he does not give refunds, and all sales are final. Basically, if after you read his web page, and his Yahoo! group Quantum Quiet something inside you (your intuition or inner guidance) says this product will work for you, then you ought to buy it. Otherwise don't. The product starts at around $550 USD (there is a keychain model that is $422, but it's protection radius in only 1 foot, as compared the the 49 foot radius of the AUTO-31C). There is a good FAQ and Feedback section on the website.

I have two friends to whom I recommended this product who were having issues around electromagnetic radiation who bought one, and they both love their product.

Date: November 27, 2011 08:56PM

I would be willing to try anything but that's completely out of my price range I'm afraid. Wonder if I could find one second hand, I'll have a look around and see. Thanks.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables