Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Interesting website for Funding projects
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: November 14, 2011 08:30PM

I came across this website..Kickstarter.com
This is their intro:

[Kickstarter is the world's largest funding platform for creative projects. Every week, tens of thousands of amazing people pledge millions of dollars to projects from the worlds of music, film, art, technology, design, food, publishing and other creative fields.

A new form of commerce and patronage. This is not about investment or lending. Project creators keep 100% ownership and control over their work. Instead, they offer products and experiences that are unique to each project.

All or nothing funding. On Kickstarter, a project must reach its funding goal before time runs out or no money changes hands. Why? It protects everyone involved. Creators aren’t expected to develop their project without necessary funds, and it allows anyone to test concepts without risk.

Each and every project is the independent creation of someone like you. Projects are big and small, serious and whimsical, traditional and experimental. They’re inspiring, entertaining and unbelievably diverse.]

Maybe someone in the raw foods movement could benefit from this website. I'm still thinking my raw foods catering truck would be cool. A whole fleet of them in every townsmiling smiley

Love,
Prism

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Interesting website for Funding projects
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 14, 2011 09:23PM

I've supported projects like this, a music thing for a friend through rockethub.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: November 15, 2011 12:52AM

Yep, here in Michigan, on account of the latest regime's defunding of our nascent film industry, it's becoming the most popular way to finance an independent feature.

Food trucks are all the craze at the moment. The July/August issue of Vegetarian Times had an article about the most popular vegetarian food trucks nationwide; Prism, there's room where you are for a raw foods one, I bet!

We are all in this together, people!

Date: November 15, 2011 01:27AM

Hahaha...not to disparage Clearlake, Ca. (much) a raw foods truck would not go over big here. I could probably make a mint of bucks with a Robertos though.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: November 15, 2011 06:09PM

Prism,

sad smiley On the other hand, I sometimes think of us as "secret Christians"--you never know when a bunch in hiding will suddenly come forward. And want the eats from raw foods catering truck smiling smiley

Date: November 15, 2011 09:05PM

Yeah..a raw food catering truck has so many possibilities. Fresh juices, smoothies, all kind of raw treats, books and other stuff to sell, adverbs for raw chefs and raw foodies that cater parties and events...what else?

Love,
Prism

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: November 18, 2011 01:32AM

wow. this is fascinating

so interested in what other site community hubs are like this

can anyone else cue me on other gyres that are similar?

much thanks in advance ! smiling smiley

Posted by: jono ()
Date: November 18, 2011 09:51PM

indiegogo is anothers

[www.indiegogo.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables