Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Lab raised Beagles rescued <3.
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 30, 2011 01:16AM

What a sweet story.

[ca.news.yahoo.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lab raised Beagles rescued <3.
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: November 30, 2011 02:41AM

I just saw that video..how heart-wrenching was that! How people can do things to animals dependent on humans to care for them is beyond me. I can't stand watching commercials, videos of such abuses..but this video was heart warming.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: November 30, 2011 04:09AM

this is just one more reason to not wear makeup , make your own cleaning products . how heart wrenching indeed ! sad smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: November 30, 2011 04:39AM

Hm, yes, it's very important for some people to have a new kind of mascara or shade of lipstick, it's absolutely essential. gag.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: November 30, 2011 04:58PM

I have beleived since I was a child that what humans do to animals merits the humans' extinction.

Unfortunately, this means that the rescuers of these wretched dogs and the rest of us must be vanquished, as well as the offenders against Creation. [sigh]

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: November 30, 2011 10:14PM

Tamukha,
I suppose everyone should be thankful for divine grace, or if your an atheist the observation that the universe doesn't take sides. Perhaps the greatest insult might be its effect on the mind.

Posted by: cy ()
Date: November 30, 2011 11:59PM

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: December 01, 2011 03:51PM

Thanks, cy. I started using animal-free products ages ago because I couldn't abide the thought that an animal was tortured for me; I don't take pharmaceuticals partly for that reason. The main problem with animal testing for consumer products like cosmetics is that, even though industry has admitted that it's not necessary, it persists. Why? I can only assume that this goes beyond financial factors--cosmetics companies save money by refraining from unrequired testing--and must originate in malice, plain and simple. And you cannot fight malice with your pocketbook in an immediately impactful way.

Date: December 01, 2011 04:21PM

Well, somebody is making a lot of money on that research. That's where the answers to the "why" reside...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables