Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Miracles?
Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: January 08, 2012 09:06PM

Do any of you here believe in miracles? I really need one. I am almost afraid of totally saying it. But what can one do to create one?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Miracles?
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: January 08, 2012 09:19PM

Don't believe in religious ones, but in more temporal ones, like when you have found money after willing it to happen, Mislu. Some people would say that one cannot "create" a miracle--they just occur. But you have shown that you can actualize all kinds of things, so maybe you can make this happen as well. Good luck.

Date: January 09, 2012 12:33AM

Tamukha,
Thank you. Religious miracles are a difficult sell these days. I have resolved somethings. Not really a miracle, but a temporary patch for a problem. Its going to require some dedication on my part, and grounded physical work really that everyone would have to do. I feel a bit better. Still, I don't think I have encountered so much trouble in my life as in the last 3 to 4 years. These are financial ones which are probably all too common.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 09, 2012 01:43AM

Mislu, thoughts of abundance your way my friend. Best of luck and good fortune smiling smiley.

Date: January 09, 2012 02:33AM

Thank you coco. I spoke to my sister this evening. It was simply amazing and inspiring. She said that she asked the universe for $10,000 and then forgot about it, then a few months later she was gifted that exact amount by her mil. What I found even more amazing was my other sister did the same thing but with $100,000. I don't think that either one were selfishly motivated either. The strange thing was that she sounded almost disappointed because didn't completely fulfill her needs. She says shes going to ask for $300,000. I think to pay off loans, get a home and a car, and help some people who are having some problems. She passed along some suggested reading for me, which I am more pumped about than my school books. I am still a bit skeptical, but after reading a review I want to believe that any thing one really wants one can achieve, or receive and enjoy.

Posted by: rawalice ()
Date: January 09, 2012 04:42AM

[www.youtube.com]

Celtic Woman - When You Believe

Posted by: vermontnl ()
Date: January 09, 2012 10:58PM

In my experience the way to get what you need is to 'feel the feeling' that you have when you have what it is. Focusing on the feeling creates the miracle. You may not know how the miracle will happen, but it does.

FEEL THE FEELING OF HOW YOU WILL FEEL WHEN YOU HAVE WHAT YOU WANT/NEED.

I know it feels good. Focus on it. Remember.

This works for me!

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: January 09, 2012 11:37PM

Try reading Stuart Wilde's Little Money Bible..it's all about tapping into your innate power and connection to the Universe. It's a very slim read but packs a powerful message.

Love,
Prism

Date: January 10, 2012 12:33AM

Thank you everyone! Great ideas. I think its something a lot of people need. Someone in class doesn't have enough money to even run a background check for clinicals. If I didn't have such a problem myself I wish I could have helped her.

Posted by: vermontnl ()
Date: January 10, 2012 03:22PM

Mislu,

An example: tell that student to feel how they would feel if they had the background check completed, and then continue to focus on the feeling. No reason not to spread good news around.

Date: January 11, 2012 12:28AM

wow, thats an idea. I don't know how well that would go over. She probably would say thats naive. Could I tell this to someone that is starving? I am sure it would be a lot more effective if I gave her something to eat.

In theory it sounds great, but at some point doesn't the need just simply need to be met? Some critic of meditation pointed this out. With meditation a starving person could become a happy starving person.

Posted by: rawalice ()
Date: January 11, 2012 10:50AM

I'm sorry Mislu, I can hardly follow this thread, but my favorite miracle expression is Expect a Miracle. I mean how can one create a miracle if a miracle is something unexpected.
[www.purpleharmonyplates.com] -That's sort of where I first heard the term. Linda Goodman's Star Signs.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2012 10:52AM by rawalice.

Date: January 11, 2012 01:34PM

Rawalice,
Thank you for the support. Being negative I am sure doesn't help. But there are people who don't believe in miracles in any sense. I don't know why I listen. But I experienced some interesting things when I didn't expect anything at all.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables