Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

morgellons...scourge
Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: April 06, 2012 01:30AM

this stuff is scary!!

[www.morgellonsexposed.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: morgellons...scourge
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: April 06, 2012 01:58AM

Uh, not sure what the, uh, thesis statement is supposed to be. The use of the term "evildoers," but cryptically, indicates the need for tin foil, I'm afraid to say.

Last I heard, Morgellons was akin to Fibromyalgia, in that it seemed to be an inflammatory disorder of unknown origin that was initially dismissed by mainstream clinicians but that is gradually starting to be be viewed as a legitimate disorder. I don't think websites such as this one give it medical credibility, unfortunately.

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: April 06, 2012 06:49AM

The CDC runs the other way when people ask questions of Morgellons.

It is the product of genetic modification (intentional or not, well...).

[www.viewzone.com]

This site is crazy. There is a damning amount of evidence that Morgellons, whether intentional or not, is a result of man subscribing to the delusion that biotech can improve upon nature. Let's assume for now that this is an accidental byproduct of tinkering, and that alone should open eyes very quickly about what the lack of congruency between science and nature can wreak upon a living being.

The detail of the fiber analysis includes (to roughly quote and summarize from the site):
-biofluorescence found only in non-human species
-the fibers cannot be dissolved by hydrochloric acid
-the fibers withstand blowtorch temperatures of 1400F

-protein found in cow's milk [casein alpha S1];
-bacteria found in sub-tropical water and soil [chromobacterium violaceum];
-a parasitic protozoa that causes East Coast Fever, usually transmitted through ticks [theileria prava];
-a rod shaped bacteria that is mobile by moving its flagellum and has been studied extensively in laboratories because of its unusual metabolism [azoarcus]
-a bacteria associated with fermentation that like salinity [leuconostoc mesenteroides]
-cellulose
-polythene

-All of these organisms have had their DNA sequenced in the last decade

...wait, say what? ALL OF THESE ORGANISMS FOUND IN THE FIBERS HAVE HAD THEIR DNA SEQUENCED IN THE LAST DECADE.

There is a smoking gun that points to industry when you investigate the fibers' composition.

And, again, I have to reiterate, the CDC is bent on filing this as "delusions-only."

If it is just a delusion, why don't they formally explain away the evidence?

And, you know, what if this ever happened to me? to you? to someone you love? Wouldn't you want to know what's going on? I just pray living close to the earth will keep me strong.

Many other diseases were first written off as some kind of psychiatric disorder. There are also so many reports of similar infestations popping up on the web, I find it hard to believe that so many people would fabricate a story that lacks an agenda resulting in massive payoff?

(In other news, I watched The Mirror Mask this evening, and was quite inspired by the Prime Minister's tinfoil MASK. winking smiley )

I also think that if this did happen to me, it would drive me to an absolute mad and frenzied desperation that some of these sites do seem to ooze on the internet...

This is something I've followed for a long time, and it's mind-boggling... If this is the result of biotech (and it's QUITE important to figure this out quickly!), it needs to be halted. at. all. costs.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2012 06:52AM by phantom.

Date: April 06, 2012 01:56PM

phantom,

So what's the origin? You cannot reasonably suggest, as these sites do[now, with more exclamation points!],that this is some insidious government program, without illustrating motive. Physical evidence--which, in the absence of clinical procedure, might have been gotten anywhere--isn't sufficient. I read the case histories and am not surprised that the typical conventional clinician assumes these are undiagnosed schizophrenics or bipolar individuals; one seemed a clear case of postpartum d to me: the signs and symptoms are consistent with what has been known of these disorders for much longer than nanotech has existed. I'm not saying this isn't a real disorder or that it isn't artificial in origin. I guess what I am saying is that I'd like to read a source that isn't a hysterical, screedy, defensive blog. That isn't helpful, except in the spreading of fear and doubt. Note: none of the case histories on either site discusses the Morgellons patients' prior health in detail. Absent from most of the accounts are data about sufferers vice habits and, for our purposes, diets, all of which could be contributive factors. Ironically, these gaps are exactly what you find in conventional "mystery diagnosis" case studies. The scientists who have studied returns from biopisies are never named. It's all as vague as when one reads a summary of medical research from the AP wire in the back page of the local paper. I want names and dates! And I want the names spelled properly, Morgellons Exposed!

Now, I think that it is possible that all kinds of synthetic crap that never existed before 1980 or whatever is found as a contaminant in our air and water and food. I think that it can enter one's body and cause problems; this was true of physical particles for millenia. However, even my deep distrust of allopathy stops short of believing that there is some vast national conspiracy of mostly dilligent suburban doctors to not help their patients because . . . they have all heavily invested their kids' college funds in polymers. Come on.

I love "Mirror Mask," btw--one of my favorite films of the aughts smiling smiley

Posted by: jono ()
Date: April 07, 2012 03:16AM

nano technology has probably been around for trillions of eternities

it's not something that has just been developed in the last few decades

existence has been in existence since forever, and most any "new" technology appearing today has already been developed and perfected long long ago

the author of this site claims that chemtrails release nano bots that integrate with the nervous system of every human on earth, basically turning people into characters in a video game who can be mind-controlled and even body-controlled

check out: [www.dataasylum.com]

"Complete, high dexterity remote control of every single synapse and neuron for every person on the face of the earth.

The holy grail. A 'BioAPI'. "

---

my sense is that there is already an infinite-intelligence that is infinitely integrated within and throughout all of creation, and this being could be called God, and we are all IT... we are all our own unique infinity...

that BioAPI stuff is just a metaphor to point our consciousness to something even bigger

if somebody is playing me like a character in a video game, then somebody else could be doing the same to that person who is playing me like a character in a video game... and that somebody else could also be played by another somebody else, on and on for infinity, and the ultimate game player is God who is playing everybody and is everybody, and I think God is a pretty good player from what I've seen so I guess everything is ok... like the money says "in God we trust"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2012 03:18AM by jono.

Date: April 07, 2012 06:53PM

Date: April 07, 2012 11:59PM

Intriguing, juicin' john; thanks for that.

Date: April 08, 2012 01:02AM

[www.healthsciences.okstate.edu]

did you see this Tamuka? (under links and resources)

jj

p.s. unrelated? ....but interesting.

[www.arthritistrust.org]

Date: April 08, 2012 01:54PM

Very interesting, juicin' john, especially the second one--could going back to an archaic therapy solve so many of the problems it was used to treat which are now almost epidemic? Will anyone think to do it?

Thanks for posting smiling smiley

Date: April 09, 2012 07:35PM

i printed out the second one and have been reading it and realizing that he is making some excellent points that are no doubt useful today especilly HCL and potassium chloride.

jj

Date: April 09, 2012 08:41PM

jj,

I know! It's both amazing and dejecting--HCL is a miracle cure that may never be "rediscovered." sad smiley

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: April 22, 2012 11:10PM

Joni Mitchell is reaching out to Morgellon's sufferers...

[www.music-news.com]

Date: April 23, 2012 03:27AM

Huh, Joni Mitchell being hypercritical. Weird.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2012 03:28AM by Tamukha.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables