Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Sexy, Nasty News Story (Warning Veronique)
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: June 06, 2012 02:17AM

Ouch...

North Carolina Woman Charged With Malicious Castration

[www.rawstory.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sexy, Nasty News Story (Warning Veronique)
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: June 06, 2012 02:44AM

ha ha.. kidraw

thanks for the heads up smiling smiley

Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: June 06, 2012 03:00AM

kid raw is one who has a taste for the bizarre .....such a psychology is why humanity suffers the horrific state of mind that clamors for war and violent abuse.,,,, and attaches itself to the vanity which refuses to acknowlege the deficiency of its negative state ...... and seeks only to justify over and over such behavior..... with endless rationalizations and arguments.... so that the ego can finally convince itself of its self righteousness and dwell conplacently therein ....and so denying all opportunity to develop from within to an advanced leval of being.

be not like a moth drawn to the flames of such negative emotions .... but instead open up the way for your Spirit to soar with the higher vibrations from which it origianlly came.

ignore the seductions of vanity and violence ...they only drag you onto the downward spiral. many choose to travel on the broad highway to nowheresville...don't waste your good energy trying to convice their stubborness of its folly. have strength not to fall into their snares....open up the chakras so they can someday begin receiving the higher vibrations from Above instead ......by simply refusing to identify with and pollute yoursrelf with the psychological "garbahzh".

jj

[www.youtube.com]

Date: June 06, 2012 01:14PM

Say what?

Mr. Holier Than Thou,

True self-realized beings do not 'blame' others, so you give yourself away as a faux spiritual teacher.

BTW, it looks like your Spell Check is turned off. Enlightenment wannabes might take you more seriously if you were a better writer.

Spelling errors -

abuse
acknowlege
leval
origianlly
yoursrelf

My gurus are Eckhart Tolle and ?*, not you.

And actually my first reaction upon reading this article last night was to laugh. So make of that what you will.

Also, you forgot - what is is. So your whole point is moot. Also you forgot - this is not reality. Also you forgot - it's in the past, and the past is dead. There is only Now.

Oops, the Now has gone into the Past smiling smiley

* I don't want to turn you on to him, because you're not worthy or ready for such a teacher yet. When you are ready, the perfect teacher will appear to you.

(I forgot some of the spiritual lingo - it's been a while)

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 06, 2012 02:02PM

This whole website is turning into such a b!tchfest.

Date: June 06, 2012 02:13PM

well, don't blame me - I just posted a funny risque article that I thought Veronique would get a kick out of and got my spirituality attacked, so I had to defend myself. Sheesh....

Date: June 06, 2012 04:35PM

the ongoing violence and vanity of your justifications cannot be erased with more of the same.

thank you for the opportunity to exercise and demonstrate the virtues of non violence.

the heart must be purified by refusing the behaviours which inhibit the entry of higher vibrations. the ego loves negative excitements.

sorry i am not a guru but as a student beginner i can share with my fellow students ideas which they as students also can learn from and as we learn together we nourish the overall elevation of higher vibrations on the earth.

light is far more powerful than darkness. a little tiny ray of light shines piercingly into the darkness....just as a ray of darkness is impotent into the light.

therefore if enough people shart shining their light ...it has a much higher "weighting" than the sonambulistic darkness can ever have on the light.

"things" which seems to be troublesome and problematic are not actually so...they are just an opportunity to learn and exercise what we are learning about.

without purification of the heart ....there is no advancement on a spiritual level. we are constantly being tested so that we can eventually refuse and eliminate the stuff that gets us dirty and polluted in our hearts.

we falsely begin thinking at an early age in our developement that we are the body and that we are the ego...... and then we get hypnotized, identified and attached to that false "ego-body identity"...... and all of the violence and vanity of negative emotions and lying to ourselves and others....

next thing you know we somehow end up piling on the "kaka" until it all but smothers the original and purity and innocence which we are born with.

there is only one way out...we must admit that we have this problem .....change our way of thinking.....starve the corruption with conscious behaviour which always resists darkness and all its different forms.....until it dries up and goes away... and with our hearts purified ....we are reborn for real into the Kingdom of Heavan.

Jesus Christ is the source of the information we need to do this. The Lord's
Prayer, The Sermon on the Mount (beatitudes) and the many Parables which Jesus used to illustrate instructional idea with ....these contain everything we need for moving on beyond the vanity and violence which keeps us imprisoned to the sleep of men..... the inherited sleep that turned Paradise into a war torn reflection of mankind's state of being at this time.

every negative experience can be used as an oppurtunity to learn from and to correct our deficiencies .....if we can only get away from constantly justifying our ....."attached to the ego-body identification" and behaviours which result from such ....and admit it ...that we have been "fluchly flawed"with this imposterous illusion...... ..only then can we escape the disasterous consequences on a personal and on a long term planetary basis.

thank you kid raw for the opportunity to share some of the ideas which i have been learning about.

jj

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: June 06, 2012 05:41PM

"Jesus Christ is the source of the information we need to do this."

The ONLY source? That is news to me.

"The ego loves negative excitements." I heartily concur. And one thing that sly ego does is participate in the very thing they decry under the auspices of decrying it.

I saw two instances of that on that/this threadwinking smiley

Date: June 06, 2012 07:42PM

juicin' john Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> next thing you know we somehow end up piling on
> the "kaka" until it all but smothers the original

smiling smiley Comic Relief

I see you proofread your post this time, but you still missed a couple typos --

seems
Heavan

What is "fluchly flawed"?

BTW, "We are not the Doer", so your whole post is moot.

You said: "thank you kid raw for the opportunity to share some of the ideas which i have been learning about."

Just curious where or from whom you've been learning this Rhetoric? Are you training yourself to give satsang?

Date: June 06, 2012 09:18PM

should have read ..."original purity and innocence".

concerning the "ff word" ..maybe you can try and figure it out.

if you consider inspiration to be moot...well ok..then let it be moot for you.

Jesus Christ is the reason that any signs of civilized culture have evolved in the world we live in today. all religions who love G_D and worship him in spirit and truth are within the Way. it's not the religion its the people who embrace its Goodness and walk its talk ....thereby evolving higher vibrations.

Jesus Christ just happened to say it better than anyone before or after his appearance on this earth...... in his own words...."my yoke (yoga) is simple".

of course people who are wise in their own eyes (hey that rhymes) are going to run at the mouth ...but thats ok ....its easy to see where they are coming from. HMMM....

some people justify the rightness of their opinions whith lying to themselves and others just so that they can feel comfortable in being wrong while convinceing themselves that they are "allright".

i try not to waste too much good energy on people who are stuck in the the "kaka".

for what purpose are we incarnated here on this earth?

[www.youtube.com]

jj

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2012 09:29PM by juicin' john.

Date: June 06, 2012 11:05PM

la_veronique Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> thanks for the heads up smiling smiley

Play on words?winking smiley

In any case, I don't like to joke about this sort of thing (no one here but I have read too many comments online making light of it). If it happens to either gender, it's horrible.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2012 11:06PM by banana who.

Date: June 08, 2012 01:23AM

banana who

>>thanks for the heads up smiling smiley

Play on words?winking smiley >>

more like words being played

nah , the words were just... there

til you played them LOLsmiling smiley

Date: June 08, 2012 04:29PM

It is so weird because I had that winky smiley thing happen when I didn't intend it to and it somehow was apropos! In any case, yes I play with words...

Date: June 09, 2012 01:20AM

banana who

<<It is so weird because I had that winky smiley thing happen when I didn't intend it to and it somehow was apropos!>>

from the cat thread, right?
that is QUITE interesting actually
very very subtle as well
that is why i posted a coincidence thread
cuz... well, it just seems to be over the top
and in such subtle ways

thanks for pointing that out

also, thanks for playing with words
its fun to do

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables