Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

pin hole glasses?
Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: July 14, 2012 03:52AM

Has any one tried pin hole glasses and what were the results?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pin hole glasses?
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: July 16, 2012 09:36PM

I hope someone gives a testimonial because I am curious, too. I have been very near-sighted my whole life. The last two times I went to the eye doctor, they told me I needed a WEAKER prescription. I was ecstatic--I assumed it meant all the kale and Swiss chard was finally kicking in. However, now I must take off my glasses to read something (before I could read with the glasses on). So I am wondering if I could strengthen my ability to see far away and then I wouldn't be dependant on glasses at all! smiling smiley

Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: July 16, 2012 10:24PM

I have been farsighted for life "so far" and use store bought reading glasses for reading even though I hate them. I am going to get a pair of these on ebay soon maybe even tonight. I have to get rid of these glasses!

Date: July 16, 2012 10:57PM

Oh, I thought they were only for people who cannot see far away very well.

Posted by: veganjuice ()
Date: July 17, 2012 02:08AM

I use them, but I haven't been disiplined enough to use them long term, which is what you are supposed to do, gradually eliminating your need for any reading glasses at all.

When I put them on, I am able to read small text that is blurry to me otherwise, so they do indeed work. The pinhole effect does take some getting used to though.

Mine came with an instruction booklet that outlines their use, exercises, etc., although I suppose you can readily find that info. on the internet if yours doesn't come with the book.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 17, 2012 10:48AM

bates method - eye exercises
seems to work for a lot
even restored aldous huxley's sight, he used to be blind... proficient in braille and walked with a cane

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: July 17, 2012 12:30PM

I've tried pinhole glasses a few times, but can't stand not being able to see and how dark everything is. I'm near-sighted. My husband wears them a lot when he's working online instead of reading glasses - he's far-sighted. I tried using them when I'm online, but it's too annoying.

My eyesight improved three times with Vision Therapy. The first two times was with eye exercises only (which I also had to do at home) and the last time was with light therapy and biofeedback, which was only done in the office - of a Vision Therapist.

[info.thevisiontherapycenter.com]

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

[www.healingtheeye.com]

[www.springerlink.com]

[www.eeginfo.com]

This close-minded website is good for comprehensive information on alternative therapies --

[www.quackwatch.com]

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: July 17, 2012 01:09PM

KidRaw,

Very useful info, thanks. Also, I'd never thought of Quackwatch in that way before, but you are right! I wonder if the "Dr." who runs it has figured this out yet? winking smiley

Date: July 26, 2012 01:18AM

LOL- I just went on David Icke's site and a pop-up ad (video) came and I recognized the voice...[perfectyourvision.com]

(But doesn't Angela still wear glasses?)

Date: July 26, 2012 02:27AM

Hmmm....so you go to David Icke's website....I never thought to look there. I'm not really into him because I can't quite believe in the reptile people thing. Did he have anything about the Colorado Shooting?

That's pretty cool that Angela can make extra money off her British accent. She sounded good.

Date: July 26, 2012 02:46AM

David Icke seems to be linking Alex Jones' stuff so it's a bit disappointing not to get his personal commentary. You might not agree with the reptilian aspect but you can still get a lot out of his articles. Too bad they seem few and far between these days...

I am near-sighted but I just am still confused as to what these purport to do. If they improve eyesight, then that would mean we'd stop wearing glasses but in practically every video Angela is wearing them!

Date: July 26, 2012 02:50AM

My husband wears them, too, when he's doing his work online, but who can tell if they help or not. He became far-sighted after getting Lyme Disease and taking the antibiotics. I always wondered if it was the antibiotics that messed up his eyesight.

Date: July 26, 2012 06:54PM

Boy that's weird. I never thought of some toxin causing it. Does he just have blurred vision in general? I was wondering about cataracts instead (in which inorganic mineral deposits have been implicated).

Date: July 26, 2012 10:39PM

No, he had 20/15 eyesight all his life until he got Lyme Disease and took antibiotics and immediately after taking the antibiotics, his vision was affected; he is now far-sighted and needs glasses to read with. He just buys those cheap drugstore ones or wears the pin-hole glasses.

He took Doxycycline, and one of the side effects is blurred vision --

[www.livestrong.com]

BTW, another class of antibiotics - fluoroquinolones - have very serious side effects and should be avoided totally at all costs. Many people with fibromyalgia and other debilitating mystery 'syndromes' think it may have been caused by them.

[articles.mercola.com]

There's a lot more information and articles online about them, but the Mercola one is the first one I just ran across now to post.

Posted by: Trive ()
Date: July 27, 2012 01:23AM

When I need to read something like a phone number in small print and don't have my reading glasses on me, I squeeze my fingers together to make a tiny hole that I can look through and I'll be darned if I can't read it!!!

Those of you who use reading glasses, take them off, make a tiny opening to see through with your fingers, and try reading some small print. Really. Very strange. Try it and see for yourself!

My favorite raw vegan

Date: August 29, 2012 03:35AM

LOL--Angela Stokes-Monarch made a little sales pitch video on them and I happened to see it on David Icke's site (it must have been an old video because she was not yet married). On one of Matt's latest video, someone left a simple comment: "Where are Angela's pinhole glasses?" In the new video of them with Oria, Angela was wearing glasses (as she usually does). I didn't think it was a snarky question in the least. If you are touting something as effective, it's only fair that you might be questioned about it.

So the other day I got a newsletter from Matt regarding the glasses:

<<We also got a comment on a recent video where people were asking where Angela's pinhole glasses were...

Angela wears her pinhole glasses for about 30 to 45 minutes a day. Right now we have a baby girl to caretake, so Angela's main priority is not improving her eyesight. With that being said, Angela has been doing an effortless, slow moving strategy to improve her eyesite over the last couple of years. She bought many pairs of inexpensive prescription eye glasses online, with each pair of glasses having about 1/2 of a prescription less than the others. She wears the pinhole glasses every single day for a while, and for the rest of the day wears prescription eyeglasses, which are always 1/2 of a prescription lower than her current eyesite. She's been slowly working her way towards better vis!on this way.

If someone were to dedicate much more effort to improving their eyesite naturally, such as wearing pinhole glasses more often, doing daily eye exercises suggested in the books we sell with the pinhole glasses and so on, than I feel that the possibilities are endless.

There are many testimonials all over the internet about people experiencing extreme benefits from using Pinhole Glasses. My favorite testimonials are the ones that come from our own clients, which just proves to me directly the possibilities when using these glasses.>>

Posted by: WillW ()
Date: May 08, 2013 03:28PM

hey was thinking of buying my self a pair has how much better could these pinhole glasses make your eyesight? is it possible to get twenty twent vision and get to be a pilot?

Thanks

according to this pinhole glasses do work [nuovahealth.co.uk]

Date: May 08, 2013 03:33PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables