Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Youtube vid. of B2E
Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: July 21, 2012 02:58AM

This video is kind of hoakey but was done on the spare of the moment with a cell phone. It needs to be re-filmed sometime with a nice background and decent camera. The harp is now on EBAY for half of what I said in the vid. This is me back2eden and a small part of what I do for fun.

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Youtube vid. of B2E
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: July 21, 2012 01:55PM

I learned something new today: A "luthier" is a maker of harps smiling smiley

I am sorry to hear that that gorgeous harp hasn't sold--it's a bargain at full price, even. If I come across anyone that needs a harp, I'll let them know!

Also, nice little cap you're wearing, back2eden--did you make it yourself?

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: July 21, 2012 03:12PM

Wow, that's beautiful! Here it is on Ebay -

[www.ebay.com]

You have an impressive talent/skill, Alan. What other instruments have you made and what instruments do you play?

Date: July 21, 2012 03:19PM

Tamukha

A luthier actualy is a maker of all stringed instruments. I have made and sold an electric guitar, half done on a Uke for the guy who shot the vid. Almost done on a second steel string for me. Next will be an octave mandolin. I love the blend of octave mandolin and guitar if the guitar is low sounding.

Thanks much for putting out the word.

I bought that hat but sat on it so many times I could no longer reshape it. Needs to be replaced.

Today Im going up on the top of the mountian to the mountain music festival.

Kid Raw
I play steel string guitar and metal flute. I get asked why I can't play the harp if I know how to make them. Wish I could play it but no time for that now.

Non stringed instruments. 2 ocatave pan flute in progress and plans drawn up for a tonga drum. Also in progress a way out of the box wooden trumpet based on an old instrument called the racket. And sometime I will make the original wood trumpet called the corneto.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2012 03:32PM by back2eden.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 23, 2012 07:02PM

Hey WM Man,

Are you still building bikes too?

Date: July 23, 2012 08:47PM

So Funny John

Tamukha asked about my nature and I was going to tell her to ask you for your profile on me. So I did not know if you had connected to my past lives. Sure enough you rememered a life that I had forgotten- Watermelon Man. Too much,LOL
Does your profile say mischief? LOL.

Yes I am still making recumbent bikes. In cad I have my next one designed that will be a 4 wheel bike, dual rear wheel independant drive, and front suspension.
Might get motorized with a small eletric motor and ethanol or just water. Will be fully enclosed.

Other things in progress are a gold tromel for mining gold, a hand or foot powered washing machine, hydroponics system, algea growing sytem, a fuel reformer to run cars on water, and an ovuntiy free energy generator.

I'm heading out for the wood shop- 100 miles away, in about 1 hour to try to finish my present guitar. Will be out for a few days.

Very busy, but lots of fun. If you want details go PM. B2E, WMM, EN, HA.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2012 08:50PM by back2eden.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: July 23, 2012 09:22PM

Who was HA?

Date: July 23, 2012 09:33PM

For the original RF people in the very beginnings there were only 2 boards that I know of. The time was 1996. Bob Avery had a board called M2M or many to many that went to just paper and the other Rawtimes by last name Ellis. I was on those lists back then as Happy Alan. My picture and profile is still on rawtimes as far as I know at the top o f the list under people.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 24, 2012 09:52PM

Hey B2E,

The first thing I did when I saw your name in this video was check out your profile. Funny I did the same thing with fresh, aka tao when I realized who he was and if you recall, I included my profile and tao’s profile as part of the PS I sent you long ago. Anyway, you two were the only ones who took me up my offer and now, you two are some of the only ones who are still around.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables