Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

How to Stop a Massacre...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 23, 2012 11:10AM

How to stop a massacre...

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How to Stop a Massacre...
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: July 23, 2012 11:37AM

Wow - love it, John! I had read the story, but seeing it is great! If only more old guys were armed, the hoodlums wouldn't be so empowered.

[www.dailykos.com]

Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: July 23, 2012 12:13PM

We now know the batman shooting was a setup or falseflag event. A person sat down in the very front corner. That person recieved a phone call and went to the emergency exit opened the door and left it propped open. When the movie started the shooter came in from that door. There may have been more than one shooter. This should not be used to disarm the public.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: July 23, 2012 08:37PM

back2eden Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We now know the batman shooting was a setup or
> falseflag event. A person sat down in the very
> front corner. That person recieved a phone call
> and went to the emergency exit opened the door and
> left it propped open. When the movie started the
> shooter came in from that door. There may have
> been more than one shooter. This should not be
> used to disarm the public.

Bingo! So glad someone else nailed it. I wanted to bring it up but I am tired of it being rationalized away...

Date: July 24, 2012 01:59AM

I'm not saying the shooter killed because of the drugs, and I don't blame his killing on the drugs (like some would blame the killing on the guns), but I think anti-depressant drugs are responsible for driving many people to kill or commit suicide.

Could James Holmes have Been on Psychiatric Drugs?

[www.examiner.com]

On the Aurora Shootings and SSRIs

[rense.com]

School Shooters Under the Influence of Psyiatric Drugs

[www.cchrint.org]

SSRI Stories

[ssristories.com]

Here's a good list --

[ssristories.com]

Posted by: natashawoodland ()
Date: July 24, 2012 10:07AM

Here is the list

*Run
*call a cop
*Or let the Killer chase you

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: July 24, 2012 08:35PM

Bring the troops home now, End U.S. Imperalism and you will save millions

Posted by: veganjuice ()
Date: July 24, 2012 09:30PM

They rolled the October surprise out a little early this year...

Date: July 24, 2012 10:55PM

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 24, 2012 11:00PM

there are a plethora of synchronicities within this one event

fantasy and reality have leaped out of the screen and become one
in a lurid morbid manner

pay attention to "coincidences"

they always provide a clue

or lead u away from the main plot

either way, they are landmarks to meaning

Date: July 24, 2012 11:23PM

A witness was sitting near the front row and saw someone up front who took a cell phone call and OPENED THE EXIT DOOR during the show!

Posted by: veganjuice ()
Date: July 24, 2012 11:33PM

If that isn't a red/orange wig, I'll eat my hat. Also, how can he have curly hair on top & straight sideburns & straight hair in the back?

They certainly do not allow wigs to be worn in court/jail. So much of this makes no sense at all...which is exactly what they all want...

They must think we are all a bunch of dopes.

It is beyond belief that someone didn't stand up to the shooter. He didn't have eyes in the back of his head.

Date: July 25, 2012 01:20AM

I thought it looked like a wig, too, but a wig would just end up being a big pain - it would be easier to just dye your hair orange. Unless his lawyer wanted him to be perceived as thinking he was The Joker, so he could use insanity as his defense, so they put an orange wig on him for the trial.

The person who sat up front in the theater and opened his cell phone to take a call and then opened the exit door and went out - did he come back in and sit back down before The Shooter entered the theater? Or was the guy sitting up front James Holmes who faked a phone call and went out and left the door open a crack and then went to his car and changed into his gear and came back as The Shooter?

COLORADO GUNMAN POSSIBLE MK-ULTRA

[globalrumblings.blogspot.com]

Mass Murders And The SSRIs Connection

[beforeitsnews.com]

[globalrumblings.blogspot.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2012 01:30AM by KidRaw.

Date: July 25, 2012 01:44AM

I just ran across this article which says he was on Prescription Drugs -

Batman Colorado shooting: James Holmes fixated by altered states of mind

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

"James Holmes, the alleged "Joker" gunman, described his fascination with altered states of mind in a lecture to other students, and dosed up on prescription medication before the atrocity, it emerged on Sunday."

Follow the Trend: Batman Shooter James Holmes Was On Hardcore Pharmaceutical Drugs

[naturalsociety.com]

Gunman who massacred 12 at movie premiere used same drugs that killed Batman star Heath Ledger

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Date: July 25, 2012 02:40PM

Ah...I believe the theory that he's a patsy and professionals did the Aurora job. So perhaps you are right--maybe he was in the front row, received a call (which served as a trigger in his MK Ultra brainwashing job) and opened that door, allowing the REAL killers to enter and do their thing...And he was instructed to stand outside in the parking lot waiting to be arrested.

The Official Story said that he came in that exit door, which makes zero sense. It doesn't open both ways! If he was armed to the teeth as they claim, he'd never have made it thru the entrance! So I believe that he was unarmed, came thru the front (albeit with that Ronald McDonald hair) and just sat down waiting for his trigger (phone call).

Date: July 25, 2012 02:43PM

Don't you remember those strange sniper shootings in 2004 (right before the election.... eye rolling smiley)? The guy's name was even John MUHAMMED (get it?!) and he had a young accomplice. It caused terror throughout the NE with various shootings and when he finally was caught, he was sleeping in a car in a parking lot! And the police officer in charge said: "I know you need me to say 'the duck is in the noose.'" Again, trigger words to provide the mindslave to surrender or do whatever he was programmed to do next.

Date: July 25, 2012 07:45PM

Actually, I don't remember those shootings, but I don't think I was into conspiracy theories that far back. You have a good memory.

Now, finally, there's a great mainstream news channel with real journalists asking real questions about the Colorado Shooting --

[www.prisonplanet.com]

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 25, 2012 08:34PM

nothing

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2012 08:34PM by la_veronique.

Date: July 26, 2012 02:38AM

Today the news is that he mailed a package to the University detailing how he was going to shoot a bunch of people. But it was mailed on July 12th and just found now unopened. The FBI found it when they went there to look for it - after he told them he sent it....

Movie massacre suspect sent chilling notebook to psychiatrist before attack

[www.foxnews.com]

Funny how the mail always come into it - like the Anthrax and 911. I guess they have to make these stories more three dimensional. It can't be just that he went and shot up the theater, he also had his apartment rigged and sent a package.

Date: July 26, 2012 02:48AM

Someone pointed out: why would he announce that he'd booby trap his apt.? If he had this elaborate trap, wouldn't his goal to be to inflict damage on whoever came upon it? Why would he warn them in advance?

Date: July 26, 2012 03:01AM

From what I just read, he left loud music playing and he had left the door unlocked, so anyone could come into the apartment. So that a neighbor could have called the police and complained about the music and then when someone went in to see, they would get blown away.

Also, something interesting I ran into tonight - it seems from earlier reports or report, that he had two roommates. But then they are never mentioned again. They're erased from the news.

I believe it's mentioned in this article and another one I saw today, but I can't put my hands on it right now.

[www.christianpost.com]

"Public records indicate that Holmes lived with two roommates at 1690 Paris St., Apt. 10. The roommates are also recorded as being from California."

Date: July 26, 2012 03:58AM

Here's where it says he lived with roommates, which we don't hear about now -

[www.torontosun.com]

"MSNBC reports that public records show Holmes lived with two roommates at the apartment, which is reserved for students, faculty and staff from the medical campus."

Here's the MSNBC article which was changed and the mention of roommates is erased -

[usnews.nbcnews.com]

So the discrepancy is that at first there was mention of two roommates, and then that information was scrubbed.

Date: July 26, 2012 01:54PM

So now they're saying it was wrongly reported that the package was delivered before the shooting and sat in the mailroom until the FBI searched and found it....

C.U.: Package From Suspected Aurora Gunman Delivered to Campus Days After Attack

[kdvr.com]

Date: July 26, 2012 06:52PM

Kid, he supposedly told the cops his place was rigged. The neighbor who went to inquire about the noise obviously didn't enter his apt. or she would have been blown to smithereens (IF it was really rigged, which I highly doubt). "They" just have to have an excuse to raze the building and therefore dispense of all evidence. Just like 9/11: ALL the planes at All the sites were blown to bits and therefore did not have to yield any contradictory clues...

Another thing: the next court appearance is next Monday and there will not be any live coverage--no cameras, in other words. Also a gag order. When I told my boyfriend about this, he asked WHY? He said, this isn't terrorism so why aren't we allowed to follow the proceedings?! He said the government is supposed to be transparent and the citizens are supposed to be allowed privacy, NOT the other way around!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: July 30, 2012 09:49PM

Update on conspiracy theories about the Colorado Shooting --

Will The Real James Holmes Please Stand Up

[rense.com]

Were the Batman murders a covert op?

[www.naturalnews.com]

EXCLUSIVE: ‘Dark Knight’ shooting suspect James Holmes claims amnesia

[www.nydailynews.com]

Colorado Batman Shooting: Second Gas Mask Found on the Scene, Neck Wound Blood Trail Cover Up, Questions, and More

[theintelhub.com]

Overwhelming Evidence Mounts Indicating Colorado Shooting Staged

[www.infowars.com]

Date: August 18, 2012 05:04PM

Too bad this store owner didn't have a gun --

Brooklyn Deli Clerk's Face Slashed Open For Refusing To Sell Beer For Food Stamps

[www.zerohedge.com]

Brooklyn Bodega Clerk is Slashed in the Face after Telling Thug he Couldn't use Food Stamps to Buy Beer

[www.nydailynews.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables