Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Forum and new replies
Posted by: SkyFeather ~ ()
Date: July 24, 2012 07:23AM

Is there any other way other than go to your profile and look up aaall the posts you have written in order to find if there were any replies?

I find it difficult and time consuming to check all those threads and I am newbie here with relative new topics/replies. I mean, at my 'profile page>show all posts' there isn't even an order according to the new replies to be put on top of the rest.

One may not scroll down until that thread at the bottom of the screen but that thread could have replies that you are going to miss.. sad smiley

Any other way that I miss here?

~~~
Each inhalation brings the outside world inside and each exhalation brings the inner world outside. You are bridging two worlds. Maintaining your balance you proceed further to the subtler realms ~

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Forum and new replies
Posted by: chat ()
Date: July 24, 2012 08:40AM

Select "Send replies to this topic to me via email" when creating a topic/ post, and it will be added to your "followed topic" list and each time you'll be notified.

>Banana ice-cream rocks!<

Date: July 24, 2012 12:48PM

Ok, I found it, thanks!

~~~
Each inhalation brings the outside world inside and each exhalation brings the inner world outside. You are bridging two worlds. Maintaining your balance you proceed further to the subtler realms ~

Date: July 26, 2012 06:32AM

weird..I have subscribed to each thread and still don't get any emails for new replies.

~~~

Posted by: chat ()
Date: July 26, 2012 09:30AM

Maybe it doesn't work, I haven't tried it to be honest, just checked the control options and saw that it was the possibility. Or maybe it goes to junk in the mail system?

>Banana ice-cream rocks!<

Date: July 26, 2012 08:28PM

No, it's a new account and I don't have spam. It doesn't work, there is no other option left to try.
Too bad.. it's difficult to follow all those topics.. costs time.. and it's a nice place here.. wouldn't want to leave..
confused smiley

~~~

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables