Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: quote from a person I met today
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 02, 2012 06:10PM

That’s very interesting Panchito, but before we were “born being nobody” we were already Born into Slavery or Born into Bondage or Born into a Belief System and a Way of Life that creates most of our problems, including an Exchange Mentality where we are so Foolish that we actually Compete for Resources on an Abundant Planet. However, your point is well taken because it does describe the Evolution of this Slavery, but the Evolution of Slavery is NOT as important as the Slavery itself!

So I agree, the 4th thing we mastered made things worse, but before the Industrial Revolution we already had 3 Mistakes under our Belt. In other words, we already had the Wrong Mentality and the 1st Mistake and the 5th Mistake creates the Wrong Mentality.

What’s really interesting about the Industrial Revolution is that we can use this Piece of the Puzzle, which is Piece 39 in my 6 Box System, as part of the Ultimate Solution. We can use Piece 39, which comes from Piece 9a, to Modify Piece 42 and now, we have something that is stronger than all of the armies in the world - an Idea whose time has come - Piece 41!

Thanks for adding an interesting perspective to this discussion.

Something else of significance to this discussion is Adam Smith’s classic “The Wealth of Nations” where he explains that there are 3 Main Groups - (1) those who Live by Rent - (2) those who Live by Wages - (3) those who Live by Profit. Smith points out that the interest for the first 2 Groups are strictly Connected with the interest of the Society, but the 3rd Group does Not have the same Connection with the general interest of the society as that of the other two because those who Live by Profit want to Narrow their Competition and Widen their Market.

I could go on and on about how those who Live by Profit Narrow their Competition and Widen their Market, but if you guys think about this for a while, you’ll understand why the Problems of Knowledge have to be addressed in addition to the Knowledge we’re missing or the Knowledge we need to solve most of our problems

Peace and Love..........John

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: August 02, 2012 07:48PM

John are you wrighting a book called the ultimate solution including all of your puzzle pieces?

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: August 02, 2012 08:22PM

B2E,

Yes, but I’m still looking for that elusive title. I’ve actually written dozens of Versions with different titles all with different Introductions, but I still haven’t found one that I think enough people would be willing to read. What’s really interesting is that I can tell my story with just about anyone of these 208 Pieces and since I’ve written so many Versions, I can pretty much write to whole book in my head.

By the way, I really like your new user name, especially the abbreviated version.

Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: August 02, 2012 10:12PM

John
Do you need someone to proof read it for "understandability" ? LOL

Yes, new name is best of all.
B2E

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables