Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

quite a day so far!
Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: August 11, 2012 08:21PM

I was at a coffe shop this morning next to the Saturday organic farmers market
meeting freinds when a group of 4 teens come in impromtu and start playing a string quartet. Was very nice.

Then I meet this guy who says you can test yourself for morgelens fibers from chem trails by looking into a black light. If your retinas glow then you have the fibers. Dont know if its true just passing it on as so little is known about them and few are willing to face the problem.

Then I met a pure nature woman just moved here from the Virgin Islands saying it's the perfect place to live. Yes I agree.

And half the day to go yet...........

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: quite a day so far!
Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: August 12, 2012 02:21AM

And it gets better yet! Today I was noticing quite a few cars going by when none is the norm. I investigate suspicious activiy and found there was a tour going on of local artists work shops. One of them is just up the road from me.
So I got to meet this person - a painter, author, retreats, workshops, and concerts. www.jrhutslar.com The picture at the top of her web site is from right here.

Posted by: Trive ()
Date: August 12, 2012 05:44AM

Oh my gracious... what a beautiful place!
I loved hearing about your lovely day. Thanks.

My favorite raw vegan

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: August 12, 2012 01:09PM

back2eden,

Woooooooooowwwwwww! That webpage is beautiful! Will Google this woman.

Glad you had a nice day; it's great when one experiences joy and ease from sun up to sundown. We should all strive for such a life smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables