Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

no fuel engine going public
Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: August 31, 2012 01:00AM

A very promising "no fuel over unity engine" will go public this December at the Orlanda Power Generation Show. It's a phase change engine continualy changing back and forth from the 3rd and 4th states of matter or nobel gas to plasma and back. The engine will run for 7 years on 7 dollars of nobel gas mixture. The smallest 2 cylinder version is about 400 HP and will run a 500KW generator. This means a no battery electric car that will run for over 100k miles on a charge of gas. It also means free power for all houses. The company is inteligentry.com

PS I have been working on my own fuel reformer design of a very simple device to turn water into plasma and then burn the plasma. That device is ready to test.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: no fuel engine going public
Posted by: jalanutan ()
Date: September 02, 2012 12:50AM

The oil companies won't go down without a fight, and have already squashed many alternative energy sources for motor vehicles. For example, the steam car of 1911, called the 'Stanley Steamer' that could hit 100mph and the Prichard's steam car which is or was on display at 'Dream World' on the 'Gold Coast' Australia. This car looks great, very modern, but he ran out of money, so he couldn't continue with his R'n'D. At least that's what he said, but I believe that he was either paid off or was in fear of his life. Another Ozzie developed a motor that converted sea water to hydrogen as fuel back in the 70's. He was never heard of again.

So please be careful with your water/plasma fuel B2E smiling smiley

jalan

Re: no fuel engine going public
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: September 02, 2012 01:12PM

That looks heavy. Hardy-har-har!

Thanks for posting, back2eden; gonna keep my eye on this company smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables