Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

This is not a political question or topic
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: August 31, 2012 02:46AM

I am just curious if anyone's watching the Republican convention tonight. Specifically if you saw Clint Eastwood's speech. If not, you'll surely hear all about it tomorrow. Wow, just wow...Bizarre.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This is not a political question or topic
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: August 31, 2012 05:35AM

Years ago when I read the book Life Extension by Durk Pearson and Sandy Shaw I remember them stating that Clint Eastwood asked them for their power drink formula and vitamin regiment. I always wondered how long he kept taking it, and if he's still taking it..and if so how it's been revised over the years.

Dirk and Sandy seem to have just dropped out of the public eye and it's hard finding current info. on them. I look once in a while just to see how they've aged and if they are still taking their supplements. They weren't talking about a handful of vitamins, and a drink with amino acids..they had all kinds of stuff they took.

Love,
Prism

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2012 05:49AM by Prism.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: August 31, 2012 12:37PM

I don't have any problem with what he said, but his physical condition. Even though he's 82, I think if he had eaten a healthy diet for a few decades, he would be more spry.

Although with the RFD, if you're a skinny raw foodist - like we discussed on the main forum - at that age you'd be looking as frail as he did last night. Victor Kulvinskas comes to mind.

Here's Victor Kulvinskas who is only 72 - not looking so hot, either, especially the neck area -

[www.youtube.com]

But a healthy diet might make for a more active sharp mind.

[www.theblaze.com]

I assume most people in today's Cult of Celebrity - that's what got us into the mess we're in today - only respect actors who are in their 20's to 40's; the old ones are to be ridiculed. And it's amazing how the Celebrity Gossipers worship and give a pass to "Performing Artists" who do drugs as long as they're young, good looking and popular.

Date: August 31, 2012 04:57PM

Kid, I am not one of those by a long shot! But look at Betty White. She's like, what? 93? Clint is 82. The point I was making (without mentioning any political topic, heaven forbid) is that he was acting pretty out there. Now I have heard more than one person say that it was "performance art" and it did remind me a bit of the Strasberg Method acting by using the chair as a prop to play off of. As for a political speech endorsing your supposed candidate, by overshadowing him, I don't think it was particularly effective! At one point he said that politicians are our employees. It seemed to diminish Romney's status.

Prism, you jogged my memory. Clint was a client of the Braggs! If you have any of their books, look on the back cover and he's quoted. I wonder if he's ever been high-raw or 100%? He's always looked very healthy physically, even though on the thin side. I just think he seemed a bit out of it.

Date: September 01, 2012 11:11PM

From CNN: Clint Eastwood Throat-Slice Move at RNC

[www.youtube.com]

RNC Paul Tribute Omits Military and FED Concerns

[www.examiner.com]

Here's the video -

[news.yahoo.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2012 11:22PM by KidRaw.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: September 03, 2012 10:13AM

In case you want to know more about Victor Kulvinskas and his many accomplishments and contributions, here you go:

[en.wikipedia.org]

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 03, 2012 09:44PM

Labor Day cancelled, Empty Chair Day goes viral
Donna Anderson
Infowars.com
September 3, 2012
[www.infowars.com]

Date: September 05, 2012 07:12PM

la_veronique Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In case you want to know more about Victor
> Kulvinskas and his many accomplishments and
> contributions, here you go:
>
> [en.wikipedia.org]

LV, I think that the comment was on appearance and not regarding his contributions. I have "Survival in the 21st Century" and love it.

Date: September 06, 2012 02:58PM

Some hilarious moments from the DNC -

[reason.com]

[www.theblaze.com]

[thehayride.com]

[www.mediaite.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables