Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

S. CA. sulfur smell - haarp connection
Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: September 14, 2012 12:01AM

[www.haarpstatus.com]

This map shows where haarp is pointed at in the USA and now it coincides with the area where there is a strong smell of sulfur.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: S. CA. sulfur smell - haarp connection
Date: September 14, 2012 04:08AM

Posted by: swimmer ()
Date: September 14, 2012 06:54PM

Or, it could be a usual late summer Salton Sea evaporation die-off combined with a big storm, and some unusual winds.

[latimesblogs.latimes.com]

[www.csmonitor.com]

I've been near the Salton sea this time of year, it's wicked! Hard to imagine the smell carried that far west, but I guess it did with the help of the storm.

Date: September 14, 2012 09:54PM

So you're going with the coolaid denial drink story that the salton sea can now be smelled from Simi Valley to north, down to palm springs in the south, from the ocean to the eastern border?

Date: September 14, 2012 11:12PM

I've lived here for over 35 years and know the geography, geological history, and weather very well. I've owned land, and spent a lot of time in the area between San Diego and the Salton Sea, and I've smelled that fish die-off as far west as Anza Berrego before.

Why do you think it is caused by HAARP? Pleaase expalin how it could have any connection?

Why do think it is impossible for a smell to be carried through a mountain pass on winds whip through on a normal basis?

If the smoke from a fire in North Imperial Valley, or Brawley can reach my home near the coast, why couldn't smell from the Salton Sea be noticed north of me?

I know "coolaid" is the "in" way to insult people who don't think like you on any givin subject, but it's simple untrue, and way, way overused. How does it contribute to a conversation in any way? How you post is your business, but my suggestion is to leave talk like that to the radio talk show hosts who say it over and over just because it a catchy term that increase their ratings.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2012 11:21PM by swimmer.

Date: September 15, 2012 01:26AM

1.The smell of sulfur or gas is totaly a different smell than dead fish.
2.Large fish and bird kills are typical haarp induced predesesors in areas where haarp is used to create large quakes.
3. Along with the sulfur smell there are hundreds of quakes going on.
4. The detector map shows extreemly high powered haarp waves going into the area where both the quakes and sulfur smell is.
5.Dead fish smell over an area of about 500 miles by 100 miles or more? not my cup of cool aid!

Date: September 15, 2012 02:36AM

Interesting...all very good points (well, except number 5.)

The fish die-off is an annual thing in the Salton sea. It does smell like sulfur. The area is famous for it this time of year. The winter rains and spring run off fills the sea, the summer heat evaporates the water. As the water evaporates, the sea gets smaller, and thousands upon thousands of fish get stranded and die.

I live in the intense haarp wave area acording to that haarp map you posted. There is no sulfur smell here.

I have felt the quakes that are centered in that area. I was just thinking about how there were very few quakes in that area until they started fracking for oil near there.

I agree that the sulfer could be released by the quakes. However, I also think the quakes could be caused by the oil fracking in the area. It seems more likely that the local pressure changes from fracking would cause a local quake then haarp waves. Wouldn't you agree?

Date: September 15, 2012 05:03AM

The haarp puts out 1.7 billion watts of energy and there are between 15 to 20 of them in the world now not just up in Alaska.

The danger of haarp is it's pulsed beam that can set things off at resonant frequencies.

Theres no pump out there than can pump fraqing fluid with the force of 1.7 billion watts deep into the earth over a very wide every. Dream on........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2012 05:08AM by back2eden.

Date: September 15, 2012 06:19AM

Are you are so convinced that what were are told is the only explaination for that smell that you can't have a civil discussion, acknowledge a point, or answer a simple question politly? How old are you anyway?

As a side issue, I'd ask you what you think about earthquakes happening up everywhere there is fracking. But you'll just ignore my question as you have all the rest or try to insult me for asking.

So go ahead, throw another insult my way. Prove your superior intelect with a good zinger, score points, or whatevever. I'm just not into that childish stuff.

It's over 9 years I've been raw and posting on this board, and wow has it changed. I liked this place better when the people who posted here knew how to discuss an issue in a civil way. Pretty disapointing actually...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables