Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
If the Doors of Perception were Cleansed...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 17, 2012 07:18PM

It looks like a good time to post an old post of mine. I do not have time right now to give examples for some of the different Personalities here, but there is one thing I would like to say and that is that whatever you say about someone else tells others more about you than the person you're describing.

Warning - this is another long post!

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
If the doors of perception were cleansed...
John Rose (---.152.252.98.Dial1.Houston1.Level3.net)
Date: 10-01-02 15:19

The purpose of this post is to help eliminate and resolve some of the conflict that we have on this BB, as well as in our own personal lives. From my analysis, I have come up with 3 major sources of conflict, which I would like to share with everyone.

Sources of Conflict:

1) 93% of All Communication Is Nonverbal
2) Less Than Perfect Comprehensive and Memory Skills
3) Different Personalities Have Different Rules

1) 93% of All Communication Is Nonverbal

One of the biggest problems that we have when we try to communicate on the internet is that only seven percent of all communications are verbal, which means that ninety three percent are nonverbal. This makes me think that maybe Kahlil Gibran was on to something we he said that, "We shall never understand one another until we reduce the language to seven words."

Here is what a few other people have said about this subject:

"But, how does one detect ones detractor's emotions via their written word? Of course, one does not; we infer other people's emotions, sometimes erroneously, ourselves." John Coleman

"I just want all of us to remember that without the inflections, visual cues, and full context of in person conversation, most of what we post is difficult to fully grasp. You too have often been misunderstood on this and other boards. Let's just rememeber that you (Jeff N), me, Alan and many other of the long time posters here are all on the same team." Dr. Doug Graham

"Unfortunately, the internet, email, and message boards are a very difficult medium to hold discussions. Much of the "exchange" that happens between people in person, and even on the phone is lost. As we all know, the possibility of miscommunication between people even when in person, is great. It is only that much more greater on these new hi tech mediums. That is why we have to be much more careful about how we interpret things, and what is meant/intended in these posts and be more careful before we take things personally and to true to better ascertain intent/meaning." Jeff N

"When I read different posts, I remind myself that written words cannot express a person’s body language. You can’t see the other person’s intention, or them leaning forward reaching out, or their smile. Filter people’s posts through a love filter before you let it affect you personally." Frama

2) Less Than Perfect Comprehensive and Memory Skills

Another problem that I have noticed is that very few people are 100% accurate at comprehending and memorizing what is said. Unfortunately, there's no way that I know of to make people work harder at improving their skills in this area. The only suggestion that I can make is to remember the words of Martin Luther King, Jr. - "Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love."

3) Different Personalities Have Different Rules

Imo, this is one of the biggest sources of conflict in our lives, especially on this BB. I shared my ideas on this subject over 2 years ago and I feel that it is time to share once again. One of the many things that I have studied to help me understand how to get our message of raw food and fasting out to the masses has been a personality test that is based on quantum physics and this test has been one of the best tools that I have learned.

As this test points out, not everyone perceives reality the same as everyone else. In fact, different personalities have different rules, they think differently, they go from point A to point B differently, what's important to one personality may not be important to another personality, and many times most personalities are totally oblivious to the other personalities. Once again, this is one of the biggest sources of conflict that we see here on this site as well as in real life.

Basically this test is a way of keeping tract of our choices in life under three different circumstances. We can either Act, Talk, Think or Analyze in all sorts of combinations, and these are the four main personality traits, but usually two traits will dominate in each of the three different circumstances, which gives a total of six different personality modes. For a quick overview, one group acts and does things quickly, another group talks and does things friendly, another group thinks and does things creatively, and the last group analyzes and does things carefully.

Once again, two traits usually dominate in each of the three different circumstances, which creates six different personality modes. If one acts and talks, they are an extrovert. If one thinks and analyzes, they are an introvert. If one acts and analyzes, they are convergents. If one talks and thinks, they are divergents. And finally, if one acts and thinks, they are an individualist, and if one talks and analyzes, they are a conformist.

There are actually 12 characteristics in each of the 4 main personality traits, so some people have strong traits while others have only moderate traits. In addition to these six main personality modes, there also twelve secondary traits that are based on whether you have one of the four main traits in all three circumstances. For example, if you have the trait that thinks in all three circumstances, then you will have these additional traits...Imagination, Conceptualization, and Empathy.

Here is a recap:

Four Color-Coded Prototypes:

Prototype #1 Red
Prototype #2 Yellow
Prototype #3 Blue
Prototype #4 Green

Prototype #1 Act - Does it Quickly
Prototype #2 Talk - Does it Friendly
Prototype #3 Think - Does it Creatively
Prototype #4 Analyze - Does it Carefully

Prototype #1 Asks What and When
Prototype #2 Asks Who and Who Else
Prototype #3 Asks Why and What If
Prototype #4 Asks How and Where

Prototype #1 From the Specific to the Specific
Prototype #2 From the Specific to the General
Prototype #3 From the Specific to the General to the Specific
Prototype #4 From the General to the Specific

Twelve Secondary Traits:

Prototype #1:

Insistence - Adult & Parent
Activeness - Parent & Child
Assertiveness - Adult & Child

Prototype #2:

Sociability - Adult & Parent
Supportiveness - Parent & Child
Adaptability - Adult & Child

Prototype #3:

Conceptuality - Adult & Parent
Empathy - Parent & Child
Imaginativeness - Adult & Child

Prototype #4:

Precision - Adult & Parent
Control-Mindedness - Parent & Child
Predictability - Adult & Child

Three Ego States:

Adult (Ego) - Like To
Parent (Super-Ego) - Ought To
Child (Id) - Need To

Five Ego States:

Adult (Ego) - Like To
Positive Parent (Super-Ego) - Ought To
Positive Child (Id) - Need To
Negative Parent (Super-Ego) - Ought To
Negative Child (Id) - Need To

How to apply this knowledge:

The top graph or Like To graph, which is our at work behavior, is purely intellectual and is usually developed from ages 10-20. This graph tells us what type of work we will do best at simply because we like doing it, and will also tell us how we would manage others.

The middle graph or Ought To graph is developed or conditioned from ages 0-10. This graph is created by the way our Parents or any other authority figure raised us, and it’s now the way we deal with authority figures and the way we want to be managed. Interestingly, 2 out of 3 people tested, according to Nolan and confirmed by the 100+ tests that I have given, are Yellow-Blue or Blue-Yellow or Divergent Personality Types. Most parents tell us what (Red) and how (Green) when we are children, so when we grow up we don’t want to be treated as children anymore. We want more flexibility (Yellow) and more freedom (Blue). This Ought To graph is half emotional and half intellectual.

The bottom graph or Need To graph is purely emotional...it’s what we inherited from our parents. This graph is really who we are and as we age, we spend more time in this graph or personality mode. It's our bottom graph that is our at home behavior.

Remember, the top graph is purely intellectual and since the bottom two graphs have emotions, Nolan, who was the man that came up with this test, shows both Positive and Negative graphs for the bottom two graphs and this is how Nolan comes up with a total of 5 graphs.

Now we go into the negatives. All of these graphs are a lot like changing gears and this is why you want to be sure that your job coincides with your Like To graph so that you have a buffer zone. For example, if you have a Red job and you have Red in your bottom graph, but you don’t have much or any Red in your top two graphs, then you are just one step away from the fourth graph, your -Parent or Negative Ought To and you will have Nonproductive Stress Symptoms.

And now we’re only one step away from the fifth graph, which is the -Child or Negative Need To graph. When Red’s get in their negatives, they have to do something physical, so they usually hit or throw things. Most of your wife beaters are high Red. This explains why a lot of athletes hit their wives. Obviously, there are other considerations besides personality that determine our behavior, e.g. values, environment, diet, etc.. When Yellow’s get in their negatives, they get rebellious and yell. When Blue’s get into their negatives, they play poor me and become withdrawn. And when the Green’s get into their negatives, they play a game called NIGYYSOAB, which stands for Not I Got Ya Ya Son Of a Bitch. Whatever you do, don’t piss off a high Green. They are master chess players and will set you up. :-)

Nolan referred to the top graph as the rational dimension, the middle graph as the socialized system and the bottom graph as the instinctive level. And then according to Freud, the top graph is our Ego, the middle graph is our Superego and the bottom graph is our Id. Nolan correlated these 3 graphs to the 3 different levels of the brain and he also correlated the left and right hemisphere of the brain to Convergence and Divergence, respectively.

Nolan also said that much of the conflict in our society comes from people imposing their rules on others. The problem with this is that different colors, i.e. people, have different rules and most people have no idea what color or personality you are nor do they know your rules, unless they have a similar personality or they have studied this test. As Nolan says, "How a person comes across is not necessarily where he is coming from."

Of course, it doesn't take too long to figure out how to push people's buttons, but then you may or may not understand why they think the way they do. For example, Blues complain to Reds...Why are you not more thoughtful?...while Reds complain to Blues...What are you doing you lazy bum? High Reds without any Blue or Green act quickly without thinking or analyzing. Reds work hard, but Blues work smart. When Reds perceive Blues as not working, Blues are working their hardest.

Reds are high energy people. Their motto is ready, fire, aim. Remember, Reds are physically active...if they get in their negatives, they have to do something physical, for some that means they hit and for others they may throw or slam things, etc.. It is the bottom two graphs that have emotions and have the potential for Negative behavior.

Using a Car Analogy: Reds are the motor, i.e. physical energy. Yellows are the lubricants to make sure everything goes smoothly. Blues are the steering wheel to guide us in the right direction, i.e. mental energy. And finally Greens are the brakes to give us control.

Nolan said that 80% of the people who took this test first married their opposites and 80% of second marriages married similar personalities. Nolan said, "In an interesting way, Reds and Blues, which are opposites, attract and then repel; while Yellows and Greens, which are also opposites, go through the reverse process. They repel and then attract. So for the system to work, a third color is always needed as a facilitator while the fourth color becomes antagonistic." Of course, personality is just one of the many things that we look for in a mate.

Once again, opposites attract, especially reds and blues. Reds need that mental energy and blues need that physical energy. What initially attracted you will eventually drive you crazy, especially if you don't know where they are coming from. This doesn't mean that you have to find someone just like you. For example, someone might be very low Green and may be attracted to someone with Green because they need that security. As long as they understand this, then they wouldn't get so annoyed at the Green's rules and stubbornness. If you want that security, you have to pay a price.

Companies that use Nolan's service end up with these personality profiles displayed on everybody's desks so that when you walk into someone's office, you'll know how to push the right buttons. If someone is high Yellow, you say we need your help...if high Blue, we need your ideas...if high Red, we need it done in a hurry...if high Green, we need it done right...etc.

The problem that many of us have is that we tend to take things too personally, and we don't realize that others have different rules and maybe they don't know our rules. Those who analyze, for example, are perfectionist and may seem to others as critical, because they are looking for what is wrong so that they will be perfect. These personalities are also very skeptical and can be very stubborn, if they get into their negatives. The point is that there is no such thing as a good or bad personality and all personalities have there strengths and weaknesses. And aren't we glad that there are different personalities...this would be a very boring world if we were all alike.

Anyway, I've been wanting to share this information with ya’ll for some time now and I hope that this will help avoid some of the [otherwise] inevitable conflicts in the future.

Peace and Love.......John

PS I realize that most people have a pretty good idea of their own personality by their mid twenties, however almost no one ever understands those personalities that are different from their own. Perhaps the best way to explain this is to tell ya'll the story of the six blind men of India.

Six wise men of India
An elephant did find
And carefully they felt its shape
For all of them were blind.
The first he felt toward the tusk,
'It does to me appear,
This marvel of an elephant
Is very like a spear!'
The second sensed the creature's side
Extended flat and tall,
'Ahah!' he cried and did conclude,
'This animal's a wall.'
The third had reached toward a leg
and said, 'It's clear to me
What we should all have instead
This creature's like a tree.'
The fourth had come upon the trunk
Which he did seize and shake
Quote he, 'T his so-called elephant
Is really just a snake!'
The fifth had felt the creature's ear
And fingers o'er it ran,
"I have the answer, never, fear,
The creature's like a fan!'
The sixth had come upon the tail
As blindly he did grasp,
'Let my conviction now prevail
This creature's like a rope
And so these six men of missing sight
Each argued loud and long
Through each was partly right
They all were in the wrong

Just like these 6 blind men, there are six different personality modes. And since there are only 3 different circumstances, that means at the most we may be able to relate to 3 of the 6 personalities. So you may very well know that you are a snake and a rope and a spear, but you have no idea how a wall or a fan or a tree perceives the world, so to speak.

Peace and Love..........John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If the Doors of Perception were Cleansed...
Posted by: swimmer ()
Date: September 18, 2012 12:57AM

If 100% of the people respect 100% of the people 100% of the time, then 100% of the people get along 100% of the time. It’s that simple, no division needed.

We could all respect that everyone has the right to post whatever they wish to share with us, providing it is within the forum guidelines.

We could all Respect that people have differing opinions and that diversity of opinions is good for everyone.

We could all Respect that everyone has the right to express those opinions in any thread, as long as that expression shows respect.

We could all Respect that differing opinions do not mean lesser intelligence.

We could all Respect that this is a public forum, here for us to have friendly exchanges of ideas, dialogs, and civil discussions. not a private blog where differing opinions are slammed, dissed, and scoffed at.

Most of all, we could all RESPECT OURSELVES enough to evolve beyond the need to believe that anyone not following a particular line of thought is wrong, unintelligent, and being fooled.

Novelist Laurence Sterne said it best: Respect for ourselves guides our morals; respect for others guides our manners.

Peace and respect to all.

Date: September 18, 2012 03:31AM

<<<If 100% of the people respect 100% of the people 100% of the time, then 100% of the people get along 100% of the time. It’s that simple, no division needed.>>>

Swimmer,

Your whole Premise is FLAWED!!! There have been many Studies that Prove those STATS are impossible. 4% of the population are Psychopaths and if you don’t Study them, you cannot Identify them. Once you Study them, they are very easy to Identify, but very few people know what to look for and understand why it’s important and most importantly, these Psychopaths do NOT DESERVE ANY RESPECT.

Indeed, I am deeply saddened to see so many people so easily FOOLED. All of us are FOOLS and all of us are IGNORANT and if you get offended by being called a FOOL or IGNORANT, then you’re way more Ignorant than you think.

Shelton was right once again when he quoted Trall, “Correction is always distasteful to the truant child” and this not only applies to What we Eat, but how we’ve been Brainwashed, which is why Shelton said, “Detoxification must be accompanied with De-Indoctrination.” When you are Brainwashed, you have been FOOLED, hence you are a FOOL. Please don’t forget that there is more than one definition for a word and it should be clear by now for anyone paying attention that I do NOT mean FOOL as in Chump, just like I do NOT mean IGNORANT as in Stupid.

Do I call people FOOLS and do I say that they’ve been Tricked and they’ve been FOOLED?

A better question would be - how many times have I said that we are all Tricked and Fooled and are FOOLS if we don’t WAKE UP!!!

So do PSYCHOPATHS Deserve our RESPECT!?!?!?

HELL NO!!!

Not only does the Sickest of the Sickest of us NOT Deserve any RESPECT, but for the 4th time I’ve posted this - “your Empathy infuriates them and far from admiring your compassion, they despise you even more. One must develop a cold exterior to them and view them from a distance. Do Not Pity them, Feel Sorry for them or sympathize with them.”

Once again, once you know what to look for, it is very easy to spot a Psychopath and instead accusing me of being some Un-Empathic Boob, you guys should be thanking me for doing you a favor. Indeed, it's déjà vu all over again!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2012 03:33AM by John Rose.

Date: September 18, 2012 04:12AM

Are you saying anyone who disagrees with you is a phychopath?
There are no psychopaths posting here, and averyone here respect. Why is this such a hard concept for you to understand?

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: September 18, 2012 09:23AM

I like this post.

Sometimes I've encountered very controlling people. Upon my expererience with them, I've found that they have deep fears and they are unwilling to change their minds. If you win them at arguments, you are actually hurting them and destroying all their security. So I think it is better to be flexible and let them be who they want to be even if they are sometimes a pain in the butt.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: September 18, 2012 12:55PM

Agree with swimmer.

Date: September 19, 2012 09:01PM

John,

Okay, I'm trying to understasnd so I re-read this post and all the others that you mention psychopaths. Now I think I get where you’re coming from, but please help me clarify the cycle of logic.

You’re saying that no matter what we do scientifically half the people won’t like half the people, so it’s not worth trying to get along or respect them.

You’re saying that the psychopaths from the previous administration allowed the Sept 11, 2001 disaster to occur so they could start false wars to make profit.

You’re saying that those same psychopaths have infiltrated the current administration, and are planning a similar situation.

You’re also saying that those same psychopaths have infiltrated this board and you know who they are. Since they are psychopaths they will deny what you have exposed. So anyone who disagrees with you is "denying" or “in denial”, and therefore must be a psychopath. Psychopaths are part of the half of the the people that do not like you, so it’s not worth trying to get along or respect them.

Have I got that right?

Thanks Panchito, sound advise.

Date: September 19, 2012 10:29PM

Swimmer,

Thanks for taking the time to re-read some of my posts, but you’ll need to read all of chat’s posts to really understand what’s going on.

<<<You’re saying that the psychopaths from the previous administration allowed the Sept 11, 2001 disaster to occur so they could start false wars to make profit. You’re saying that those same psychopaths have infiltrated the current administration, and are planning a similar situation.>>>

No, it’s NOT about Money - it’s about Control - it’s about Divide and Conquer.

What I am saying is that Psychopaths have been Ruling the world for thousands of years, so it’s not a matter of some of them infiltrating this administration and the next. Case in point, let’s begin by looking at Martin Luther King’s famous "I've Been to the Mountaintop" Speech…

“Now, what does all of this mean in this great period of history? It means that we've got to stay together. We've got to stay together and maintain unity. You know, whenever Pharaoh wanted to prolong the period of slavery in Egypt, he had a favorite, favorite formula for doing it. What was that? He kept the slaves fighting among themselves. But whenever the slaves get together, something happens in Pharaoh's court, and he cannot hold the slaves in slavery. When the slaves get together, that's the beginning of getting out of slavery. Now let us maintain unity.”

Now let’s look at Part Three in Defense Against the Psychopath…

The Psychopath’s Modus Operandi

One weakness Psychopaths have is that once one studies them and begins to understand them, they become predictable. While tactics vary from one to another, most Psychopaths follow a similar Strategy when Conning either an Individual or an Organization.

Their Strategy is as follows:

3) Divide and Conquer

Just as a Pride of Lions will seek to separate a targeted Wildebeest from the rest of the Herd, so Psychopaths seek to isolate their Victims from the rest of Humanity. They accomplish this through the tactic of Divide and Conquer.

In a Personal Relationship, the Psychopath will sabotage and undermine his or her Victim’s Relationships with Family and Friends. Exacerbated by the Negative Drama and Costs associated with the Victim their Friends and Family drop out of contact leaving the Victim without the Support and Guidance of their Social Group.

In an Organizational Setting, Psychopaths are the consummate Office Politicians. They seek to create Factions within the Organization and then, turn those Factions against each other to create as much Chaos as possible. Psychopaths swim in Chaos and the more the better. Secretly, they start to draw the Gullible, Weak Minded and fellow Psychopaths to their side while intensifying their efforts to have the most talented, honest and incorruptible members, ones that could have the Strength of Character to Expose them Expelled. They Poison the Environment in a variety of ways so that everyone Feels Irritable, Edgy and Unable to perform their jobs. Control of the Organization slips into the hands of the Source behind the Dysfunction - the Psychopath who created it all.

Once again, it’s NOT about Money - it’s about Control and Money is just one of the many ways we’re being Controlled.

Let me digress for a moment. Are you aware that the way Money is Introduced into the System and then loaned out makes all of us Slaves? Do you know that there is Not enough Money in circulation to pay the Interest on the Debt we owe to these Monsters? Do you know that every Economic Crises around the world is by design? Do you know that Iceland figured out that over 90% of their Debt was Fabricated, just like it is everywhere except for the Countries we are at War with? Do you know that the $1.5 Quadrillion in Bogus Derivatives is a Black Hole that is impossible for us to get out of?

If you don’t know these facts and would like to, check out Foster Gamble’s Documentary “Thrive” or Peter Joseph’s “Zeitgeist Addendum.” Do you know that Foster Gamble is a lot like John Robbins? Once Foster Woke Up, he refused to fulfill his families’ plans for him to take over Procter and Gamble just like Robbins did not want to take over Baskin Robbins and basically for the same reason. I’ve even done some YouTube Videos showing the Common Links and the Common Flaws in the Thrive Movement, the Zeitgeist Movement and Conspiracy Theorists like Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura and David Icke. I still have not uploaded these yet as I am still trying to figure out what people are ready to hear, which is why I am here bouncing my ideas off of everyone, so thanks for all of your Feedback be it Positive or Negative because I need to know both!

<<<You’re also saying that those same psychopaths have infiltrated this board and you know who they are.>>>

No, 4% of the population are Psychopaths and they don’t want us to be healthy because that would destroy them and we could not be so easily Manipulated, so to assume that they haven’t come here in the past or that they are not here now would be naïve. As I just mentioned in another thread, which I posted at the same time you posted this, I have only identified 1 Psychopath here at this site now and I know because I pay attention and I am a Gifted Pattern Assimilator - I see things most people do not!!! I say Gifted because it is not something I had to work at - it’s what we call Intrinsic Knowledge. However, I do have 176 Related Files to Psychopaths, half of which I created within the last 2 years. I could not have had this conversation with you 2 years ago, so when I tell people that they don’t have all of the Pieces of the Puzzle, I can say that because I didn’t either as little as 2 years ago and there’s still a lot more for me to learn However, I do believe that I have identified most of the important Pieces of the Puzzle and I have created a 6 Box System with 18 Portals and 208 Pieces, all of which Logically Connect to all of the other Pieces.

In effect, I have coded everything we need to know to solve most of our problems in Algebraic form and now, instead of trying to think how this Concept relates to any other Concept, I can simplify this by using these 208 Pieces. With this System I can show the Flaw in the I Ching or even the Flaw in Spirituality. Now when I give the Definitive Answer to 3 of the most important Questions that we face as a Species, I know that it takes 90 Pieces.

<<<So anyone who disagrees with you is "denying" or “in denial”, and therefore must be a psychopath.>>>

No, most people disagree with me because most people are afraid of the Truth and they don’t have enough Pieces to the Puzzle and I know that and I do NOT take anything personally, unlike most people who are reacting to me. Have you read my notes on why people can’t accept 9/11 Truth [ [www.rawfoodsupport.com] ]?

Here is a small example of my notes and if you have not read all of my notes, I know you’re smart enough to put 2 and 2 together…

“As I thought about all of these Responses, I realized that what is Common to every one of them is the Emotion of Fear. People are Afraid of being Ostracized, they’re Afraid of being Alienated, they’re Afraid of being Shunned, they’re Afraid of their Lives being Inconvenienced - they’d have to Change their Lives, they’re Afraid of being Confused, they’re Afraid of Psychological Deterioration, they’re Afraid of Feeling Helpless and Vulnerable and they’re Afraid they won’t be Able to handle the Feelings that are coming up. None of us want to Feel Helpless and Vulnerable, so we want to Defend ourselves and the way we often do that is with Anger. So then, we become Angry and when we become Angry, then we become Indignant, we become Offended, we want to Ridicule the Messenger, we want to Pathologize the Messenger and we want to CENSOR the Messenger.” -Frances Shure, M.A.

Once again, I’m aware where most people are at and I’m trying to figure out a way to help them.

<<<Psychopaths are part of the half of the the people that do not like you, so it’s not worth trying to get along or respect them.>>>

Swimmer, do you remember back when Zsuzsa posted here and there was a lot of turmoil because she was Sick and started attacking me and Pete. Pete caught her Sickness and reciprocated, but I knew what was going on and I tried my best to help her, but all she could do when her back was up against the wall was to twist everything I said and even lied about what I said. Since Zz posted a lot, just like I used to, we both had lots of fans and almost every one of Zz’s fans jump on her side without taking the time to see she was lying and making everything up. Luckily for me, I had people who took the time, like you are now, and re-read everything and came to my defense, but still that was not enough for most people and Bryan was actually one of them (sorry to bring you into this, but I know you remember the ordeal).

It is for this reason that I ended my OP with…

Indeed, it's déjà vu all over again!

Once again, thanks for taking the time to re-read some of the related posts and if you would like for me to email you any of my files, just let me know

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2012 10:34PM by John Rose.

Date: September 19, 2012 11:33PM

John,

Sorry, I still don't see how this justifies treating members of this board with such disrespect. Nor do I see how this justifies the need to slam anyone who questions or disagrees with what you post. Your concerns and beliefs are yours, not everyone is going to see it the same way.

Many of your response posts read like you think that we as readers are supposed to be little sheep and take everything that you post as the absolute truth with no question or deviation of thought being acceptable. I respect how much time you study subjects, but all members should be all considered EQUALS that are capable of coming to their own conclusions, and giving respect when those conclusions differ.

Take a moment to consider things from this point of view: Imagine a scenario with a government official posting "news" here on this board. Everyone is expected to react a certain way to that post. If someone has other ideas, and post those thoughts or disagrees with that news post, their response is considered unacceptable by the government poster, so the government poster squashes it, mocks the offender as being unintelligent and fooled, and calls them names to ruin their standing in the community. Any government doing this would be considered a repressive dictatorship engaging in censorship. Why would an individual member of a group of EQUALS want to behave in a similar way?

Thanks for the offer of the files but I have a business to run, and way too many other responsibilities and hobbies. I really don't have the time to spend reading blog after blog like you do. The free time of retirement must be great, but I’ve got some years before I get there. smiling smiley

As a side note, I never trust a news source that tells me not to trust any other news source except the ones he tells me to.

Date: September 20, 2012 03:59AM

Swimmer,

Thanks for making this the Educational Thread I was hoping it would be. I realize that I have a tremendous advantage over everyone by knowing many of y’all in ways you might not understand or at least in relationship to your Polar Opposites, but I’m hoping to level the playing field by teaching everyone who is interested and this brings me to a closer Analysis of some of you guys.

Let’s start with you Swimmer since you have been so kind to give me the Feedback I’m looking for. Remember, this test is a way of keeping track of our choices in life under three different circumstances. We can either Act, Talk, Think or Analyze in all sorts of combinations, and these are the four main personality traits, but usually two traits will dominate in each of the three different circumstances, which gives a total of six different personality modes. For a quick overview, one group acts and does things quickly, another group talks and does things friendly, another group thinks and does things creatively, and the last group analyzes and does things carefully.

So I have no way of knowing which of the three possible circumstances you are showing me, but I know what I see and you are High Yellow and my guess would probably be a High Triple Yellow. Now let’s look at Yellows to see if this describes you in any way. Yellows do it Friendly and to a High Yellow being Friendly is their #1 Priority. So when people are Not being Friendly in the way the High Yellow thinks all of us should be Friendly, Yellows get in their Negatives and become Rebellious. They get Angry at others who do Not Obey their Rules and as I pointed out earlier, this is a major Source for Conflict.

Remember, not everyone perceives reality the same as everyone else. In fact, different personalities have different rules … what’s important to one personality may not be important to another personality, and many times most personalities are totally oblivious to the other personalities. Once again, this is one of the biggest sources of conflict that we see here on this site as well as in real life.

So Swimmer, what’s the difference between you and me?

My guess is that you are probably a Triple Yellow Blue while I am a Double Blue Yellow. This means that you put being Friendly over Knowledge and I put Knowledge over being Friendly, but since I am a Double Blue Yellow, I also have the perfect Personality for being a Teacher - I Love Knowledge and I Love Sharing it..

I can here you now, “Oh John, if you want to be a teacher, you CANNOT Offend anyone or Dis-Respect anyone.”

OK Swimmer, give me Specifics (Green) and not the General (Yellow). You show me the Posts where you think I was Dis-Respectful, but first keep this in mind…

Is it Dis-Respectful to call Charles Manson a Sociopath?

Is it Dis-Respectful to tell someone that they are missing too many Pieces to the Puzzle when they are missing too many Pieces to the Puzzle?

Well, what about Offending people?

Yoko Ono once said that if her Art doesn’t Offend people, then her Art is Not Effective. In other words, if you’re Not Offending people, you’re Not telling them anything they need to know because most people don’t know what they need to know. And that’s why all Truth goes through 3 Steps. First, it’s Ridiculed. Second, it’s Violently Opposed. And then, it’s Accepted as Self-Evident.

Now let’s take a look at High Yellow’s Polar Opposite - the High Green Personalities. As I pointed out in that Thread about being ANAL, you can tell more about a person by their Low Color and my Low Color is Green.

So the Green is SCREAMING RULES and I’m saying NO!!!!! KNOWLEDGE!!!!!!!!

By Nature, the High Greens are Manipulative and Control Freaks and are quite literally, Anal Retentive - that’s what the phrase means. It is the High Green that takes Control over all Companies and eventually Cause their Demise simply because they are so ANAL and Inflexible. No, we can’t be Flexible (Yellow) we have to have RULES (Green). As Panchito said above, “Sometimes I've encountered very controlling people. Upon my expererience with them, I've found that they have deep fears and they are unwilling to change their minds. If you win them at arguments, you are actually hurting them and destroying all their security.”

Now who here wants to Control what everyone says and who wants us to Obey the Rules and thinks that Without Rules, there would be Chaos?

Well, I got News for all of y’all, we’re Not supposed have any Rules and we’re Not supposed have any Laws because “the more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws,” as Tacitus would say. This means that we don’t need 10 Commandments and we don’t need 7 Spiritual Laws because we’re Not supposed to have to be told How to be Good. All we have to do is Change our Mentality and all we have to do to Change our Mentality is to Strengthen our Connection to everything around us and the only way to do that is with Raw Food. Once we get Re-Connected, so to speak, it’s an automatic, we know that we are all one with everything and we Return to our Gift Mentality.

Now let’s take a closer look at some more Sources for Conflict and that’s the False Left-Right Paradigm or the Single Party with 2 Names or the 2 Party Dictatorship. At one end we have the Democrats/Liberals who tend to believe in Exterior Causes and rely on the Government for Solutions. At the other end, we have the Republicans/Conservatives who tend to blame Internal Factors and demand that Individuals assume more Responsibility for themselves.

Since the Democrats/Liberals tend to rely on the Government for Solutions, many of them will just say that everything the Government is accused of is just a Conspiracy Theory and that it is just your Opinion, when in fact, it’s Not anyone’s Opinion - it’s History. Most people don’t know History and then, call things they don’t believe - Conspiracy Theories.

So here is another Source for Conflict based on Divide and Conquer which is such a problem here that it is prohibited to talk about. Now here’s the kicker, this is exactly what the Psychopaths want, don’t you see?

Now is there anyone here who is always reminding everyone what we are NOT supposed to talk about? Is there anyone here who has chased off lots of people from this Message Board because of all of her Rules?

From the very beginning since I started posting here again, Tam has challenged almost everything I’ve posted. Has anyone else noticed this?

HELL NO!!!

Why doesn’t John like Tam calling all of his Knowledge based on History a Conspiracy Theory?

Because it’s my Mission in Life to bring everyone the Knowledge that Psychopaths don’t want us to know. They don’t want us to know what they are doing, but more importantly, they don’t want us to be Healthy. I remember when we had Cointelpro infiltrate our Vegan Radio Show in Houston and when I first meet this person, my Spidey Sense was off the charts, just like it is with chat. I knew this infiltrator was Cointelpro years before anyone else found out and once again, it’s easy to spot a Psychopath once you know what to look for.

OK, one more Connection before I sign off for the night. Has anyone noticed the similarities between chat and Tam? Of course not, none of y’all are as obsessed with all of this as I am. Here’s a challenge for those who are up for it. Go back and look at the very first Posts by both of these people and then follow them as I have for the first month or 2 and let’s see if any of y’all can see what is as obvious as the nose on our face.

Why have I isolated these 2 people?

Because one is a Psychopath and is here for one reason and one reason only and that is to “create Factions within the Organization and then, turn those Factions against each other to create as much Chaos as possible. Psychopaths swim in Chaos and the more the better. Secretly, they start to draw the Gullible, Weak Minded and fellow Psychopaths to their side while intensifying their efforts to have the most talented, honest and incorruptible members, ones that could have the Strength of Character to Expose them Expelled.”

Hello, is anyone asking to Block John Rose?

Yea, let’s Expel one of the most talented, honest and incorruptible members, one that has the Strength of Character to Expose them.

So one is a Psychopath and the other is High Green insisting that we Obey all of the Rules and that we don’t discuss anything about the Psychopaths who are Ruling the world because that’s just a Conspiracy Theory.

Once again Swimmer, give me Specifics (Green) and not the General (Yellow). You show me the Posts where you think I was Dis-Respectful and let’s see if I can show you more Pieces that you might be missing and if I’m lucky, you can show me some Pieces. I’ve said it before and it’s worth repeating, I Love it when someone can show me a Flaw in my Logic and every time I tell someone that they don’t have all of the Pieces, not one person has said, of really John, I’d Love to know what Pieces I’m missing, can you tell me?

NOT ONE!!!

Oh, I am not missing your point, John; I just don't subscribe to your cosmology.

Come on people Wake Up. Set your Ego to the side and look at the Big Picture!!! Stop taking everything so Personally and please STOP INSISTING that everyone else should perceive the world the same as you and OBEY YOUR RULES!!!

On a final note, the man who turned me on to Raw Food and this Personality Test 22 years ago told me that I should PROCLAIM and Not explain and I know how hard this is for me to do without you guys seeing my 6 Box System so that every time I said something it would have a Piece # and you could see where it fits and how it Logically Connects to everything else. Just wait till you guys see what I’ve been working on - it’s going to blow everyone away and is going to Revolutionize the way we teach people the Truth.

OK, I’m signing off. Please remember, I want Feedback, please help me.

Peace and Love..........John

Date: September 20, 2012 06:17AM

I would be happy to give you feedback if you would answer my questions. Instead, you wrote another long post trying to justify your disrespectful treatment of others.

I will say this: Your assessment of me is totally inaccurate. Your assumption that you can categorize someone in such a way by reading internet posts is total self-deception at best.

Let me be clear about this. This is NOT educational for me, and you are NOT my teacher. We are not alike. I don’t need to brag about being smarter than those around me. I never pretend my intelligence is something special that only I possess. I do not need to try to make people around me appear dumb so I look smart. I don’t post or brag about my IQ. I prefer to use my smarts to design and create useful and beautiful things, and truly help others. I don’t feel a need to “teach” those around me by forcing my views on them. I accept that not everyone sees things the same way I do. I can have a friendly, civil, intelligent discussion with someone without needing to be a teacher or talking down to others. I respect everyone, and treat everyone with respect. I do not need to boost myself by insulting others. I have an inner peace that you do not display.

No John, this is NOT educational, and you are NOT my teacher. I respect you, but it ends there. I honestly don’t think I could ever learn anything from someone like you. You are way too close minded to be what I would consider a good teacher.

Peace

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: September 20, 2012 10:52AM

John

Sometimes if you try too hard to get the last word in you will find nobody is left around to hear it - dalai lama

smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2012 10:55AM by Jgunn.

Date: September 20, 2012 12:20PM

Swimmer,

<<<I would be happy to give you feedback if you would answer my questions.>>>

Every time you reply to my post you are giving me Feedback, so thanks again for your Feedback.

As far as your Questions, be Specific - what Questions have I not answered?

<<<Your assessment of me is totally inaccurate. Your assumption that you can categorize someone in such a way by reading internet posts is total self-deception at best. >>>

I’ll be the first to admit that I will never be able to fully understand your Personality unless you fill out a Questionnaire, but I’ve been using this Personality Test for over 2 decades and I’ve gotten really good at identifying certain Characteristics. For example, High Yellows go from the Specific to the General and you never give Details. I’ve asked you twice that if you are going to accuse me of being Dis-Respectful, give me Specifics and not Generalities.

<<<We are not alike.>>>

Your comment has nothing to do with Personalities, as Personalities are only part of who we are. For example, two people can both have Yellow in Common and yet, still be totally different based on a host of other factors.

<<<I respect everyone, and treat everyone with respect.>>>

NOT EVERYONE DESERVES RESPECT and that’s the point you don’t seem to get. 4% of the population are Psychopaths and you are a FOOL to respect them. OK, now you’re offended because you think I’m calling you a Chump. As I pointed out before, I don’t call people a FOOL because they are CHUMPS!!! I call people a FOOL because they have been FOOLED by the very Psychopaths who make them think that we have to RESPECT everyone. This is by design and if you had more Pieces of the Puzzle, you would understand this.

But no, your EGO has to get in the way and think that I’m insulting you once again!

Wake Up Swimmer!!!

You are just like the vast majority of people on this planet and have no idea how the world works, you have no idea that we are SLAVES and I was in the same boat as you and everyone else until I started to look deeper into all of this.

So once again, be Specific - what Questions have I not answered and if it’s why you think I’m Dis-Respectful, GIVE ME SPECIFICS!?!?!?

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: September 20, 2012 12:30PM

Please would the Moderator move this thread - i don't think it's useful here.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: September 20, 2012 12:44PM

John, personal blog. Seriously. This site belongs to all members, not just you.

Also, mods, where are you? No one is discussing raw foods and how to practically do the lifestyle, anymore. It's all just this.

Date: September 20, 2012 12:47PM

Jgunn,

Thanks for the Feedback, but I’m not trying to get in the last word I’m trying to get some Feedback to Wake people Up. You can go back and review all of my posts and you will find that I don’t have a Need to be Right, I have a Desire to be Right and as a result, I am very Open Minded.

For the last 2 years or so, I’ve been focusing on all of those people who know about the Psychopaths who are Ruling the World and I’m trying to figure out a way to Wake these guys Up to Raw Food and now that I’ve come back to this Website, I’m trying to figure out a way to Wake you guys Up to the Psychopaths who are Ruling the World and I’m finding that DENIAL is everywhere I go. Everyone is Shutting Down their Frontal Lobe as no one wants to know that we shouldn’t Eat Cooked Food and that Psychopaths are Ruling the World.

Thanks again for your Feedback as I know that my Message falls on Deaf Ears most of the time, which is why I keep trying so many different techniques and approaches. For example, as soon as I find the nice guy approach doesn’t work with some people, I try a different approach. I did this with all of my siblings years ago when none of them would even try to do a Juice Fast/Feast, so I decided to rattle their cage and emailed all of them at once and I told them that I was ashamed of them for not believing everything that I was telling them. Of course, I was not ashamed of them and I called them immediately afterwards to let them know that, but I was getting through to them so I thought I would rattle their cage. Guess what - 3 of my 4 siblings finally broke down and did a Juice Fast/Feast. I don’t use this approach very often because it goes against who I am, but some people respond to the Coach who Yells at his Players to get them Motivated and so far, I’m batting 500.

So I’ve pissed off half of the people that I have used this approach on in person, but I may very well have saved the other one’s lives. And I don’t care if my numbers are only 1 out of 100. If I have to piss 99 people off to save 1 person’s life and the other 99 don’t like me, that’s OK with me, I just saved someone’s life!!!

Once again, I don’t care about my Ego because there is something much more important than my ego.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: September 20, 2012 01:27PM

If you spend your life thinking about psychopaths, you're inevitably going to be surrounded by them. I've truly come to believe that our thoughts become our reality. What we take into our minds is every bit as important as what we take into our bodies.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: September 20, 2012 02:00PM

I've read that there is a possible relation between psychopaths and taking vaccines (which may change chromosomes). See the book "Vaccination, Social violence, and Criminality." Also, dogs that have been vaccinated for rabies usually suffer from the psychological rabies symptoms but then there are laws that force these vaccines on dogs every three years.

Date: September 20, 2012 02:07PM

John.

No I will not do the homework that you think you can asign. Research your own posts if you can't remember.

No, I will not give anymore "feedback" for you to cherry pick and twist. Re-eread my posts on this thread a couple of times. You seemed to have skipped alot words the first time around.

Date: September 20, 2012 02:49PM

Swimmer,

There you go again accusing me of things without any Specifics. How do I know what you’re talking about? You assume way too much! I’ve read your Posts very thoroughly and I’ve addressed every point, except your 1st Post that was based on a False Premise, thereby, making everything else in that Post Invalid. That’s the first thing I pointed out to you and it’s a Common Flaw, one I used to share with everyone else and that is EVERYONE DOES NOT DESERVE RESPECT. There are Psychopathic Monsters who Rule the World and they want you to believe that EVERYONE DESERVES RESPECT, especially them.

Once again, thanks for your Feedback - that’s why I’m here and you are helping me in ways that I doubt you will ever understand and NO, it’s Not because I think you’re STUPID. I’ve always liked you, as you are a very likeable guy, you’re just missing too many Pieces to the Puzzle and it’s not easy to rise above the ideas of the time nor is it a whole lot of fun to not Glide with the Stream of the Crowd. Remember what Mark Twain once said, “Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect.” Indeed, this not only goes to the Food most people Eat, but it also applies to Plato’s Cave.

Date: September 20, 2012 03:32PM

At the risk of more of your twisted feedback babble...

You seem to think that if one does not dwell on the evils of the world, one is not aware of them.

You know absolutely nothing about me. The fact that you have deluded yourself into believing you can accurately categorize someone like this is laughable.

You are a blogger, which means you believe, and claim that you are an expert on anything you write about. If you wish to maintain that façade, I highly suggest you stop trying to write about individuals you don’t know.

Date: September 20, 2012 03:54PM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jgunn,
>
> Thanks for the Feedback, but I’m not trying to
> get in the last word I’m trying to get some
> Feedback to Wake people Up. You can go back and
> review all of my posts and you will find that I
> don’t have a Need to be Right, I have a Desire
> to be Right and as a result, I am very Open
> Minded.

Actually I have been following your posts since 2002 when I joined this board

>
> For the last 2 years or so, I’ve been focusing
> on all of those people who know about the
> Psychopaths who are Ruling the World and I’m
> trying to figure out a way to Wake these guys Up
> to Raw Food and now that I’ve come back to this
> Website, I’m trying to figure out a way to Wake
> you guys Up to the Psychopaths who are Ruling the
> World and I’m finding that DENIAL is everywhere
> I go. Everyone is Shutting Down their Frontal
> Lobe as no one wants to know that we shouldn’t
> Eat Cooked Food and that Psychopaths are Ruling
> the World.

When did anyone ask you to wake us up and why are you assuming we are not awake? I know many people on this board that are highly involved with political current events. Just because we dont want to talk about it here doesnt mean we are not aware of whats going on.

>
> Thanks again for your Feedback as I know that my
> Message falls on Deaf Ears most of the time, which
> is why I keep trying so many different techniques
> and approaches. For example, as soon as I find
> the nice guy approach doesn’t work with some
> people, I try a different approach. I did this
> with all of my siblings years ago when none of
> them would even try to do a Juice Fast/Feast, so I
> decided to rattle their cage and emailed all of
> them at once and I told them that I was ashamed of
> them for not believing everything that I was
> telling them. Of course, I was not ashamed of
> them and I called them immediately afterwards to
> let them know that, but I was getting through to
> them so I thought I would rattle their cage.
> Guess what - 3 of my 4 siblings finally broke down
> and did a Juice Fast/Feast. I don’t use this
> approach very often because it goes against who I
> am, but some people respond to the Coach who Yells
> at his Players to get them Motivated and so far,
> I’m batting 500.

But again ..nobody is asking you to wake them up here .. and certainly not in a hostile way (coach yelling)

>
> So I’ve pissed off half of the people that I
> have used this approach on in person, but I may
> very well have saved the other one’s lives. And
> I don’t care if my numbers are only 1 out of
> 100. If I have to piss 99 people off to save 1
> person’s life and the other 99 don’t like me,
> that’s OK with me, I just saved someone’s
> life!!!
>
> Once again, I don’t care about my Ego because
> there is something much more important than my
> ego.

We both (and im sure many people here) agree that there is a *problem* , we smetimes talk about the *problem* .. but how bout we talk about the solutions instead of running around like chicken little screaming the sky is falling ! the sky is falling?

This is my biggest complaint about listening to AJ .. I love that he is front line finding out all this stuff but he offers little to no solutions ..just gets the info out there.

ok ! we got it ! we got the info ! now what are we gonna do about it?! grinning smiley

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: September 20, 2012 07:49PM

John Rose,

The Importance you place on your Capitalized Important Concepts, the value you place on your special Knowledge, reeks of Mind/Ego to me. For myself, I am looking to release and get free of knowledge, as I prefer to bask in the blissful state of no mind as much as I can, and rely on internal wisdom and intuition to guide me along my path. As such, your Capitalized Knowledge is just mind/ego chatter, designed to give more importance and reliance on mind/ego. Your lack of freedom you write about is not because of the doing of the psychopaths you love to accuse others of being, but in reality you are at the effect of the tyranny of your own mind/ego. It is your own mind/ego that keeps you from being free John, not these supposed psychopaths or other demons in the dark. If you were to quit listening to your mind/ego altogether, and get in touch with your inner wisdom, you would realize that you are already free.

Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: September 20, 2012 09:55PM

John
I totally understand where you are comming from and none of these accustations against you are true!

Reactions are comming from the child who refuses to grow up. Very sad and far worse than those running this country as with these there is no remedy.

Is this the test that showed me to be an ENFP?

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: September 20, 2012 11:16PM

John Rose Wrote:

> Nolan referred to the top graph as the rational
> dimension, the middle graph as the socialized
> system
>
> Nolan also said that much of the conflict in our
> society comes from people imposing their rules on

What personality test is this - who is "Nolan"?

It isn't the NolanChart person, is it?

[www.nolanchart.com]

Here's a short test to see which personality type you are --

[www.nolanchart.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2012 11:17PM by KidRaw.

Date: September 20, 2012 11:39PM

Jgunn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> This is my biggest complaint about listening to AJ
> .. I love that he is front line finding out all
> this stuff but he offers little to no solutions
> ..just gets the info out there.
>
> ok ! we got it ! we got the info ! now what are we
> gonna do about it?!
grinning smiley

I never did buy into that opinion that if a person criticizes something, he must also come up with a 'solution'.

Just because a person may believe that something is 'wrong', he may not have any idea on how to fix it. He may not be a 'fix-it' solutions oriented type of person or an expert in that field, but only reasoning or going on gut instinct.

Someone may see a mother hitting a child and know that it's wrong, but should they also have to then state what the mother should be doing to correct the child.

Like one is not allowed to have an opinion that something is 'wrong' unless they also know how to fix it.

Like their opinion that something is 'wrong' is disqualified if they don't have any ideas on how to rectify it.

Like it's not enough to just say 'no'.

Or like they're rendered irrelevant if they have an opinion that something is 'wrong', but don't also state how to fix it (and I guess if they were to state their idea of how to fix it, that would have to be subject to review and be found to be correct, or again they would be rendered irrelevant.)

It's a good way to disqualify someone.

Date: September 21, 2012 03:14AM

interesting KidRaw that you can read one line and come up with so much of an analysis that is clearly your opinion (which your are entitled to much like i am mine)

I didnt ask you to buy into my opinion much like i dont buy into most of yours. It was simply an opinion much like yours

I actually Joined AJ's social networking site hoping to meet people that woould work together to formulate solutions to the problems that John Rose talks about, what i found was a about 90% of the people just regurgitating each others info ..there was so much repeat information being spewn withen each forum that it was nothing short of chaotic *in my opinion*

If I saw a mother hitting a child i certainly wouldnt stand by (would you?) and do nothing .. id either A) ask her to stop cool smiley find someone to make her stop or C) stop her myself

I never said one is not allowed to have an opinion that something is wrong unless they know how to fix it .. this is your thoughts not mine

I never said their opinion that something is 'wrong' is disqualified if they don't have any ideas on how to rectify it.... this is your thoughts not mine

I never said it's not enough to just say 'no' ... this is your thoughts not mine

I never said they're rendered irrelevant if they have an opinion that something is 'wrong', but don't also state how to fix it (and I guess if they were to state their idea of how to fix it, that would have to be subject to review and be found to be correct, or again they would be rendered irrelevant.) ... this your thoughts not mine

Disqualify someone from what? I have no idea what you are talking about here lol grinning smiley

Date: September 21, 2012 03:22AM

It's just that I've seen that put-down so many times - denigrating someone who criticizes something by accusing them of not having a solution themselves - that it's wearying.

Date: September 21, 2012 03:30AM

it wasnt a put down it was an opinion of something I dont particularly like *personally* . ie : people regurgitating information without any thought put into any sort of solution .. that is wearying to me

Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: September 21, 2012 05:27AM

John Rose
Most here have chosen to "die in their sleep",they all have free wills so let them do that.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables