Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: If the Doors of Perception were Cleansed...
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: September 21, 2012 06:53AM

who are *most* here back2eden lol smiling smiley just because someone doesnt agree with your personal guru they are a *sleep*?

John Rose talks about divide an conquer being the enemy .. how does letting people *die in their sleep* not perpetuate that very thing .. you are promoting a *us against them* propoganda

if you want to be helpful, help people understand whats going on .. not write them off as useless just because they dotn see your point of view 100%

nobody here is useless and nobody here is beyond comprehension of what is going on

the problem is the condescending attitude that goes along with the so called teaching

maybe check the attitudes at the door?

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 21, 2012 04:15PM

<<<You know absolutely nothing about me. The fact that you have deluded yourself into believing you can accurately categorize someone like this is laughable.>>>

Swimmer,

You know absolutely nothing about this Personality Test and it is actually quite simple to see which RULES people are trying to Enforce on others. I’ve given this Test to hundreds of people most of which I’ve already had a chance to look for CLUES as to how they perceive Reality before I gave them the Test and it’s just like spotting a Psychopath, if you know what to look for, it’s Not that Complicated. People leave CLUES!!!

Here is an example - you wrote in an earlier post where you were BRAGGING about how you use your SMARTS, “I prefer to use my smarts to design and create useful and beautiful things, and truly help others.” The Key Words here are Design and Create (Blue) and Help Others (Yellow), hence you have a Divergent Personality in 1 of your 3 Personality Modes. Had you read and studied my first Post, you would have known this. Once again, once you know what to look for, it’s Not that Complicated.

What is laughable, however, is in one breathe you say I cannot know you and then, you turn around and act like you know me. Remember, 93% of all Communication is Non-Verbal and at least, I have a tool that is based on Quantum Physics to help me make some sense out of all of this, which again, is the whole purpose of my Post - to help others understand one another better.

So what do you do when I try to help others understand one another?

You accused me of being Dis-Respectful without giving any Specifics and when I asked you for the Specifics, you told me that you’re not going to do my homework. First of all, if you had an issue with what I’ve said to anyone, you should post that complaint where it applies so I can know what you’re talking about.

Let’s reverse this scenario and say that I accused you of Lying. And then, you said, show me where I was Lying. And then, I give you the same response that you gave me “No I will not do the homework that you think you can asign.”

As Kahlil Gibran once said, “We shall never understand one another until we reduce the language to seven words.”

Date: September 21, 2012 05:13PM

KidRaw wrote,

<<< What personality test is this - who is "Nolan"?

It isn't the NolanChart person, is it?>>>

No, this is a test created by James Nolan. And his test is called Personalysis and his company is called ManaTech for Management Technologies.

Date: September 21, 2012 05:14PM

B2E wrote,

<<<Is this the test that showed me to be an ENFP?>>>

No, the Myers Briggs Test and the Birkman Test uses those 16 Personality Types and I’m ENFJ. I’ve analyzed both of these Tests and neither one of them are anywhere as Accurate and Applicable as Personalysis by James Nolan. Had I not had devoured Nolan’s 600 page book that explains everything in detail, I would not have been in a position to have done a comparative analysis.

The guy who turned me on to Raw Food also turned me on to Personalysis. He was an engineer and while he was working for Dresser Industries, he spent the last 10 years of his career giving seminars to engineers all over the world. For over 5 years we talked about Raw Food and Personalysis every day and everywhere we went or every book we read, he could size people up within minutes because people leave Clues every time they open their month or write a book or even a message on BB.

So you are ENFP using Jung’s 16 Personality Types and you are an Extrovert in you Like To Graph (Ego), an Individualist in your Ought To Graph (Superego) and Convergent in your Need To Graph (Id). If you had more Yellow instead of Red in your Ought To Graph (Superego), you would have had the perfect Personality for a CEO.

Date: September 21, 2012 05:16PM

Panchito wrote,

<<<I like this post.

Sometimes I've encountered very controlling people. Upon my expererience with them, I've found that they have deep fears and they are unwilling to change their minds. If you win them at arguments, you are actually hurting them and destroying all their security. So I think it is better to be flexible and let them be who they want to be even if they are sometimes a pain in the butt.>>>

Yes Panchito, this is exactly why I posted this because Green Personalities are very Controlling, Inflexible and they insist that their RULES are the be-all and end-all to everything. In contrast, Yellow Personalities are very Flexible.

Here’s an interesting comparison between the High Green Inflexible person and the High Yellow Flexible person - if these 2 people were hired for the same job at the same time, the Inflexible person, the High Green person would say, I can’t make any phone calls because they didn’t say I could. The Flexible person, the High Yellow person would say, I can make as many phone calls as I want because they didn’t say I couldn’t.

Date: September 21, 2012 05:17PM

Panchito wrote,

<<<I've read that there is a possible relation between psychopaths and taking vaccines (which may change chromosomes). See the book "Vaccination, Social violence, and Criminality." Also, dogs that have been vaccinated for rabies usually suffer from the psychological rabies symptoms but then there are laws that force these vaccines on dogs every three years.>>>

That’s very interesting and that makes a lot of sense once you study the Fabian Society as is reflected in one of its members…

“Diet, injections and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible. Even if all are miserable, all will believe themselves happy, because the government will tell them that they are so.” -Bertrand Russell, The Impact of Science on Society 1953

Date: September 21, 2012 07:03PM

<<<ok ! we got it ! we got the info ! now what are we gonna do about it?!>>>

Jodi,

I’ve already mentioned the solution more times than I can remember, but I have not gone into the Details as of yet on how to implement it because I am still trying to figure out the best approach that will appeal to as many people as possible. This is why I go to the park once or twice a day and bounce my ideas off of dozens of people who do not know me and in most cases, also don’t know about Raw Food. This is also the main reason why I have come back to this Website to bounce my ideas off of people who do know about Raw Food.

I stopped posting here for a reason - trying to Communicate on Message Boards leaves much to be desired. And then, to have people accuse me of coming from my EGO is a joke. If I was acting out of my EGO, I won’t be here!!! But I am dedicated to my Mission and I have set aside everything to help people.

So I still appreciate everyone’s Feedback even from those who don’t think it’s Feedback and I do have a Game Plan. I’ve perfected a 3 Step Process that I know will work. I know because the 1st Step has already been done before and we can do it again. The only reason why it didn’t work the first time is that we didn’t have YouTube back when it happened and the Media is owned by Big Money so we weren’t able to reach the Tipping Point.

I also would like apologize to everyone for not revealing any of the Details to my 3 Step Process, but I have to first figure out the best approach that will appeal to as many people as possible, which is why I keep trying different approaches.

I also agree with you about the “Coach Yelling” approach. In fact, “Coach Yelling” doesn’t Motivate me at all and it actually does just the opposite. Interestingly, the guy who turned me on to Personalysis was always telling me about how Coaches are using the Wrong Approach to Motivate some of their players because of this very reason.

So I never start with this approach and I have never used it here either. Believe me if I did, you guys would know it and there would be NO Mis-Interrupting my intentions as many are now. As James Nolan once said, “How a person comes across is not necessarily where he is coming from.”

Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: September 21, 2012 08:40PM

John Rose
What is the name of the 600 page book and is it still available?
Is the test in the book or online, and can it be self administered?

Date: September 21, 2012 08:56PM

Hey B2E,

The book is called “Red, Yellow, Blue and Green : A Quantum Psychology and the Science of Management” by James R. Nolan and as far as I know, he could never get it published. All of the Publishers said that it was too complicated and that no one would want to read it. I was drooling when I read it. Each chapter started out with some genius in the last hundred years or so and how he used their discoveries to formulate his ideas. I finally scanned what I think I already mailed to you long ago, but if you can’t put your fingers on it, I’ll be happy to email what I scanned, as well as your results.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: September 21, 2012 11:59PM

Fair enough John smiling smiley Looking forward to hearing about your 3step plan smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: September 22, 2012 12:29AM

John
Send me what ever you have as I have nothing now on that subject.

These days I am feeling extreemly CEO like, so maybe people change.

Maybe you need a new batch of "Lab Rats"

Do you need my home email?

B2E

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: September 22, 2012 10:55AM

recently, I've been pondering about all the violence, corruption, and crazy news going on. It is as if the world went blood thristy zomby and taken over by a violent virus that nobody sees. Or maybe it has always been like that and it is just me comming out of the bubble. Anyhow, there are philosophical implications in this and many roads and choices. One of them is that individually we are not only ourselves. We are also everybody else around us. And if we don't save them, we don't save ourselves.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: September 24, 2012 06:07AM

it is truly not possible to COMPLETELY understand just ONE other human being to their core
especially just from what they say?

one can try
one can get close
but unless you are that person
it is near impossible

it is amazing that most people get along to even THIS degree
a miracle, actually

Date: September 25, 2012 05:36PM

<<<Anyhow, there are philosophical implications in this and many roads and choices. One of them is that individually we are not only ourselves. We are also everybody else around us. And if we don't save them, we don't save ourselves.>>>

Hey Panchito,

This is a very important point that most people who are freaking out about these Psychopaths don’t realize. It seems that none of them realize that these Psychopaths are simply a reflection of us and are, in fact, a barometer for just how Sick and Dis-Connected we are becoming. I still have NO Respect for these Monsters, but I still Love them because we are all one and unlike them, I want the best for everyone, including them. Therefore, the solution is for all of us to Play our Role and be the best that we can be and that begins by getting Re-Connected, so to speak.

Date: September 25, 2012 05:38PM

<<< it is truly not possible to COMPLETELY understand just ONE other human being to their core especially just from what they say?>>>

Hey V,

This reminds me of when I was much younger and I used to try to figure out why people did what they did and since I am Intellectually Divergent, my Energy goes through a Concave Lens and I see a multitude of possibilities and concede that there is no way of really knowing why they did what they did.

However, now that I’ve been working with this Personality Test for over 20 years, I can, at least, have a feel for how they are processing Energy. Are they processing their Energy through a Convex Lens and are coming from a very limited perspective or are they looking at Reality the same way as me? Obviously, Personality is only one of the many factors that make us who we are and you can have 2 people with identical Personalities, but their Values can make them look completely different.

Date: September 25, 2012 05:40PM

Here’s another way to look as this Personality Test for those who have read The Celestine Prophecy and remember the section on Control Dramas.

The Intimidator are the Reds.

The Aloof are the Yellows.

The Poor Me are the Blues.

The Interrogator are the Greens.

Remember what James Redfield said about how to deal with these Control Dramas - he said that we should Name the Drama. Covert Manipulations for Energy cannot exist if you bring them into Consciousness - by pointing them out - they cease to be Covert.

Why are you trying to Intimidate me?

Why are you being so Aloof?

Why are you Playing Poor Me?

Why are you trying to Control Me?

Date: September 27, 2012 06:50PM

i do think that a lot of individual temperament constitutions are also predetermined by genetics as well as their upbringing and a combination of both... either/or/and

i've seen people be a certain way when they were in elementary/jr high..high school

and sure enough, as adults... things have not changed constitutionally

i think certain traits are very ingrained and it would take a HECK OF A LOT of conscientious awareness, desire to change ( if this is beneficial for them) and a lot of motiviation, drive and discipline in order to transform oneself

for example, the "poor me" and " why are you trying to control me"? go hand in hand... in the belief that this individual does not see they are sovereign over their own entity called "self"

maybe if someone endured concentration camp at a very young age, they might feel this way ( and for good reason)

and it would take a lot to change that mindset

and similarly other people who simply come from extremely dysfunctional background ( hence "environment" being a huge factor) may feel this way as well and they have a long uphill battle to change their awareness and thus behavior

conversely i have known people whom i went to school with ( as kids) and they had a really upbeat attitude and were curious about life the world and thought of challenges as "fun" and they still remain this way as adults and are generally happy because they always see that they can change something or at least change their attitudes towards whatever it is...

it made me wonder just how much is "fate" and how much is awareness to change and how the latter is more difficult but also more cherished

Date: September 27, 2012 07:41PM

Hi V,

<<<i do think that a lot of individual temperament constitutions are also predetermined by genetics as well as their upbringing and a combination of both... either/or/and>>>

That’s exactly what James Nolan said - one of our 3 Main Personalities (Id) is inherited at birth and purely Emotional, one of our 3 Main Personalities (Superego) is Conditioned based on the Authority figures from 0-10 years of age and is half Emotional and half Intellectual and one of our 3 Main Personalities (Ego) is determined from 10-20 years of age and is purely Intellectual.

<<<i think certain traits are very ingrained and it would take a HECK OF A LOT of conscientious awareness, desire to change ( if this is beneficial for them) and a lot of motiviation, drive and discipline in order to transform oneself>>>

This too is what Nolan believed and that by the time we were 20, even our Ego is pretty much established.

<<<for example, the "poor me" and " why are you trying to control me"? go hand in hand... in the belief that this individual does not see they are sovereign over their own entity called "self">>>

According to Nolan, when Blues get in their Negatives, they Play Poor Me and then, according to James Redfield, “Why are you trying to Control me?” is what everyone should say to a Green who is insisting that their RULES are the be-all and end-all to everything. So if Blues get in their Negative and start Playing Poor Me, then everyone should say, “Why are you Playing Poor Me?”

Now if a Blue is being Controlled by a Green and does NOT get in their Negatives and does NOT want to Obey Green’s RULES, then the Blue could say, “Why are you trying to Control me?”

But if a Blue is being Controlled by a Green and does get in their Negatives and starts to Play Poor Me, then the Green could say, “Why are you Playing Poor Me?” and if the Blue knew what was going on, they would say because you are trying to Control Me!!!

So “Poor Me” and “Why are you trying to Control me?” could go hand in hand, but not necessarily.

<<<and similarly other people who simply come from extremely dysfunctional background ( hence "environment" being a huge factor) may feel this way as well and they have a long uphill battle to change their awareness and thus behavior>>>

Feeling sorry for ourselves based on our circumstances is not the same thing as a Blue Personality getting into their Negatives, but you are right, they could definitely “Play the Poor Me Card.”

<<<conversely i have known people whom i went to school with ( as kids) and they had a really upbeat attitude and were curious about life the world and thought of challenges as "fun" and they still remain this way as adults and are generally happy because they always see that they can change something or at least change their attitudes towards whatever it is...>>>

Indeed, it is not the Circumstances in our lives as much as how we interpret them.

"Circumstances do not make a man, they reveal him." -Wayne Dyer

“Man is not the creature of circumstances, circumstances are the creatures of men.” -Benjamin Disraeli

"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want and if they can't find them, make them." -George Bernard Shaw

"We adults cannot blame our unhappiness on the environment, our upbringing, our family or friends, our jobs or anything else. We need to take responsibility for ourselves to be all we can be." -Susan Smith Jones

"It's like the proverbial orange. If you squeeze an orange, what comes out of it is orange juice because that's what is inside. It's not because of who does the squeezing or what the circumstances are, it's because what is inside, that's what an orange is. When someone squeezes you, the same metaphor applies. If out of you comes anger or hatred or bitterness or fear, it isn't because of who did the squeezing; it isn't because of the circumstances, it's because that's what is inside. And what's inside of you is there because of how you choose to think and process your life." -Dr. Wayne Dyer, "Science of Mind" 1993

“If you have an area of life where you suffer, you have a condition of unworkability. This condition may seem to be caused by your circumstances, but it's not.

Your circumstances are not the problem. They are just a symptom of something much deeper. The real problem is an underlying fear that forces you to interact in a way that creates your circumstances.” -Bill Ferguson

“Your particular circumstances may seem to be the problem, but they're not. Your circumstances are just a symptom of a deeper problem. The real problem is this underlying condition of resistance.

As long as you focus on the circumstances without addressing the underlying condition that creates them, nothing will ever change.” -Bill Ferguson

“Upsets seem to be caused by the circumstances, but they’re not. No circumstance ever has the ability to make you upset. All a circumstance can do is strike a nerve in you. That’s why the same thing can happen to two people and one will be upset and one won’t.

If the circumstance caused the upset, then everyone would react in the same way. Obviously, this doesn’t happen.” -Bill Ferguson, “Miracles are Guaranteed” p. 11

<<<it made me wonder just how much is "fate" and how much is awareness to change and how the latter is more difficult but also more cherished>>>

As long as most of us have a Weak Connection to everything around us, all of us will continue to suffer. For some reason, some of us are better equipped to handle the storm than others and I agree, Awareness sure does have a lot to do with it.

As always, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Date: September 29, 2012 06:39AM

JR

awesome quotes on circumstances esp. the Shaw quote... like that one a lot
yeah, i agree with dyer that circumstances reveal rather than make an individual
this is very true and extremely profound... its a quote i like to ponder for a while...

these quotes are very timely
very refreshing and true
like the orange quote too... if you squeeze an orange, you get orange.. if you squeeze a lemon, you get lemon... squeezing a lemon with a hand scented with orange will not get you orange....

i've actually had the stunning opportunity to actually witness this in some incredible instances

i've seen people whose entire environment is surrounded by lemons ( health challenges ( sometimes caused by genetics at other times from unforeseen things like a car accident etc.), financial issues and language barriers ( like a lot of new immigrants)

yet, some few individuals i have met had ASTOUNDING amounts of sweet orange within them... so no matter HOW MANY lemons ( sour situations, circumstances) they were surrounded by... they would continually be "sweet" ... have mind bogglingly incredibly good attitudes and simply go for what they wanted and oddly enough, be quite consistently cheerful and grateful about it too

sometimes, i thought it was simply a put on until i got to know a few individuals better and realized it was most definitely their DOMINANT trait

amazing

i'm still inspired

i was blown away

Posted by: veganjuice ()
Date: September 29, 2012 05:43PM

la_v,

"sometimes, i thought it was simply a put on until i got to know a few individuals better and realized it was most definitely their DOMINANT trait"

Do you feel this is genetic trait, or that some people are just "born this way" to be able to handle adversity well?

Can a person truly rise above these challenges, or is there always some level of discontent/sourness lying underneath?

Reason I ask is that that I am in the "Lemon" group, have faced adversity from a very early age, and I have become a product of that enviroment. sad smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2012 05:43PM by veganjuice.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: September 29, 2012 08:04PM

hey veganjuice,

the final smile is the last one. You could all your life think you have been misserable and at the last moment of your life realise that it was all OK. It would be as if in the last moment, you would see that you were dreaming till now.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables