Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The American Dream has Morphed into a Nightmare…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 07, 2012 09:05PM

HERE COMES EVIL, By Lasha Darkmoon
[www.darkmoon.me]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I challenge everyone to read this entire article before you make a comment and also keep in mind that most people (except most Raw Foodists of course) are NOT aware of what’s truly going on in the world and will NOT truly understand that the author is NOT referring to all Jews, but only a small sect known as Zionists. As Dr. Lorraine Day says, “Who are these people? The Zionist Jews! Notice, I said the "Zionist" Jews, NOT Jews in general. There are many Jews who do NOT agree with what the Zionist Jews are doing, but the media, which is controlled by the Zionist Jews, rarely allows the opinions of their fellow disagreeing Jews to be publicized.”

Something else to keep in mind would be the four things that were set up in 1913 - the Federal Reserve Bank, the IRS, the FBI and the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith - all of these were set up in the same year! Is that a coincidence or is there a tie end?

In closing, here are a few quotes to keep things in perspective, especially for the naysayers - be they Un-Informed or EVIL…

"No man is clever enough to know all the evil he does." -Francois De La Rochefoucauld: Maxims 1665

"He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." -Henry David Thoreau

Peace and Love..........John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The American Dream has Morphed into a Nightmare…
Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: October 10, 2012 02:44PM

I haven't read the whole of that I'm afraid but I know about it.
Jeez I'm so worried about what's to come next - Iran etc etc.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables