Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Demand A Real Plan...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 04, 2013 03:21PM

Demand A Real Plan
5:29 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]#!

Demand A Real Plan: Update
8:44 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Demand A Real Plan...
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: January 06, 2013 05:31PM

The govt has no reason to want to take our guns, They aleady have our brains.
Time to disarm John Wyanne.
This iron penis complex has gone way over.

Date: January 07, 2013 11:58PM

We Demand the right to arm Bears!

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: January 08, 2013 01:33AM

Thank goodness this family owned a gun!

Bobcat Attacks Massachusetts Man in Garage

[news.yahoo.com]

"A Massachusetts man and his nephew were attacked by a bobcat that had slipped into the man's garage before they captured and shot the 30-pound animal.

Roger Mundell Jr. said the bobcat hissed then leaped about eight feet and pounced on him after he entered the garage in Brookfield, a town about an hour outside of Boston where bobcats are occasionally spotted but rarely attack people.

The animal, believed to be rabid, bit Mundell repeatedly on the face and scratched his shoulders during Sunday's attack. Mundell was eventually able to free himself by removing his jacket, he said.

Mundell then ran out of the garage, shutting a door behind him, but the cat escaped through another partially opened door and confronted his wife and 15-year-old nephew, who were outside, Mundell said.

The bobcat bit the nephew on the forearm until Mundell pulled the animal off him and they pinned it to the ground, beating it with a metal crutch. Mundell's wife then got a pistol from the house and they shot it."

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: January 08, 2013 10:13PM

riverhousebill Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We Demand the right to arm Bears!

<The govt has no reason to want to take our guns, They aleady have our brains.
Time to disarm John Wyanne.
This iron penis complex has gone way over.>

Date: January 08, 2013 10:48PM

Good thing this mother had a gun!

Woman Hiding with Kids Shoots Intruder

[www.wsbtv.com]

"A woman hiding in her attic with children shot an intruder multiple times before fleeing to safety Friday.

The woman was working in an upstairs office when she spotted a strange man outside a window, according to Walton County Sheriff Joe Chapman. He said she took her 9-year-old twins to a crawlspace before the man broke in using a crowbar.

But the man eventually found the family.

"The perpetrator opens that door. Of course, at that time he's staring at her, her two children and a .38 revolver," "

Date: January 08, 2013 10:53PM

Good thing I don't live in that reality. I have a strong aversion to guns of any kind. Maybe it's because people around here are not part of that culture. I just think you have to go through life without that sort of paranoia that you have something to defend.

Posted by: veganjuice ()
Date: January 08, 2013 11:21PM

You people & your aversion to guns kill me, no pun intended. Guns are not the problem, when will people wake up & see that?!?!?

A loaded gun w/ a hi capacity magazine can lie on a table for a hundred years & it will never harm anyone.

Get to the real cause of the problem...Think for yourself, instead of letting the mass media do your thinking for you.

Date: January 08, 2013 11:29PM

Honey, you didn't read me saying to collect everyone's guns. But I can't stand to even look at one.

Date: January 09, 2013 12:08AM

banana who,

Maybe I misunderstood your statement > "I just think you have to go through life without that sort of paranoia that you have something to defend."

The two instances that kidraw referred to are ample evidence that defense was not a paranoia.

Date: January 09, 2013 12:14AM

I wish I could say "I have a gun and I'm not afraid to use it." It would be great as a woman to have a gun, be a good shot, and not feel like a sitting duck in my own home. And every time you read or hear on the radio about a home invasion in your neighborhood where the owner was beat up or killed, you can feel confident you'll have a fighting chance.

Date: January 09, 2013 12:20AM

I guess I don't worry about home invasions in my area. They are very rare. Who knows? Perhaps they are more common in rural areas? I live in suburbia with cops nearby (within a few blocks, LOL, and always driving up and down the streets). I live in the town next to my hometown and in that village there seem to be armed robberies every week. But even in that town I would ride my bike rather than walk around or make sure not to be out past a certain time. In other words, rather than carry a firearm, have a plan to lessen my chances of being a victim.

Date: January 09, 2013 12:27AM

The problem is assualt type arms, You can still defend you home with a moseburg shotgun and blow an atuomatic toting home invader back out to the county road.
atomatics are not needed by civiians conventional hand guns and rifles can protect if your trained,and wont go off have @#$%&!

GUn shot repect no one.
If I could disinvent one thing I mght say the bullet.
What can be done in respect of all the inocent lives
This is a big Winchester Mystery House with lots of ghost
f--k guns

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2013 12:31AM by riverhousebill.

Date: January 09, 2013 12:35AM

Kid Raw, honestly I don't feel the need to defend any possessions I have. I live a very simple life so there is nothing I own that is so valuable that I would blow someone away for...(oh wait--what about the Vitamix? LOLwinking smiley)

My life? Isn't there a quote in the Bible that if you love your life, you shall lose it? I think what that means is that clinging to your life will make you more likely to lose it. I find that when people put out fearful vibes, they seem to attract exactly what they say they don't want.

Uknowwhatimsayin'?

Date: January 09, 2013 02:20AM

BTW, here's the original Demand A Plan Hypocrites Video that was the inspiration for the "Demand Celebrities.... " response video -

[www.youtube.com]

Celebrities make horrible violent videos that teach kids that violence is normal life and then turn around and denounce the violence the kids are emulating.

Here's the response video -

[www.youtube.com]

Bizarro World.

Date: January 09, 2013 03:16AM

riverhousebill,

Please don't fall into the sheeple trap of "assault weapons" and "automatic" weapons. First of all, I own "firearms", not necessarly weapons...there is a difference.

The media sheeple love to promote the idea of assault weapons & automatics, intentionally misleading the public on those & other firearm related terms.

Not only that, those stuffed shirts are too stupid to know the difference between a kid's cap gun & a black powder revolver.

As a lifelong ammo reloader/firearms enthusiast, and coming from a military family, I know what the real deal is. If the media/govt., can instill fear in us all, then they've succeeded with their agenda.

Get their message/agenda across at all costs - liberty, freedoms and constitution be damned. Are you willing to follow an admistration in lock-step fashion? It sounds to me as if you are.

My son asked me just this evening;

What do I think George Washington would think if he came back to life & watched some TV & visited the White House today...

I am having a hard time understanding how this violence problem is caused by a gun or bullet...

How about we take a look at the real problems, and not at the tool.

Are you consistant with your reasoning? Should we ban the surgeon's scalpel which is used to scrape a baby's life out of existance?

Oh...hope I don't offend anyone with that one...

Maybe if we hadn't pushed God out of our lives, schools, communities, we wouldn't be in the moral decline that we now find ourselves in.

You all look up 2 Chronicles 7:14 - good stuff for a dying world.
[bible.cc]

Date: January 10, 2013 02:25AM

Good thing these people had a gun or they'd be dead today!

Madera Pharmacy Owners Survive Shooting

[abclocal.go.com]

Can you imagine if all the guns are taken away from the good law-abiding people how emboldened the low-life criminals will be. Gangs on the prowl. Chilling thought.

Date: January 10, 2013 11:07PM

Thank goodness this lady was able to protect her family from an intruder. Her & her two children would most likely not be with us today.

[tinyurl.com]

Date: January 11, 2013 04:14AM

This is a must-watch to get the real crime rate/gun control facts rather than those stated by Piers Morgan in his Alex Jones interview --

Fox Affiliate Thoroughly Debunks Piers Morgan's Gun Homicide Statistics

[newsbusters.org]

" “The UK has the second highest overall crime rate in the EU,” Swann said. “The UK has the fifth highest robbery rate, the fourth highest burglary rate. But more importantly, the EU named Britain as the most violent country in the EU.”

Swann noted that in the UK, there are 2,034 violent crimes per 100,000 people. By contrast, there are 466 violent crimes per 100,000 here in America.

“We’re not even in the top ten,” Swann said.

This means that Britain’s violent crime rate is over five times that of the U.S."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2013 04:19AM by KidRaw.

Date: January 12, 2013 03:25AM

This is funny!

Comedy Sketch Shows the Ineffectiveness of ‘Gun Free Zones’

[conservativevideos.com]

Also, more Facts -

[www.activistpost.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2013 03:32AM by KidRaw.

Date: January 13, 2013 10:08PM

Here's Alex Jones on HuffPost Interview -

Alex Jones On HuffPost Live: 'YOU'RE IN DANGER! YOU'RE IN DANGER!'

[www.huffingtonpost.com]

Here's the video --

[live.huffingtonpost.com]

I'd like to see Alex Jones Interviewed by Judge Napolitano.

[www.judgenap.com]

[en.wikipedia.org]

[video.search.yahoo.com]

Date: January 14, 2013 03:19AM

I just watched the HuffPost Interview of Alex Jones. Amazing that at the end of the Jones interview, the stuttering/stammering character-assassins sycophants are labeling Alex Jones as a crazy nutjob because he rants about 'chemtrails' and 'poisoning the water' (fluoride). So the HuffPost people ask Alex Jones for an interview so that afterwards they can rip him apart. They're statist sheeple, if you ask me.

They 'believe in' the Flu Shot, but not 'chemtrails' and 'fluoride' -

[www.huffingtonpost.com]

Date: January 15, 2013 04:01PM

You have got to listen to this - it's the funniest ever - Howard Stern talking about Alex Jones -

Howard Stern on Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan Debate

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2013 04:15PM by KidRaw.

Posted by: axiom ()
Date: January 15, 2013 06:34PM

KidRaw -

Yep, that is pretty funny. Alex took it to Piers big time. I liked Howard & Robin's reaction. Alex's British accent is spot on, lol. Too funny.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2013 06:36PM by axiom.

Date: January 15, 2013 11:59PM

Here's another great story on how guns saved the theft of personal property, which we have a right to protect -

SAPD: Car thief killed, Another Wounded at Stone Oak Home

[www.kens5.com]

[www.justia.com]

3476. Right to Defend Real or Personal Property

The owner [or possessor] of (real/ [or] personal) property may use reasonable force to protect that property from imminent harm. [A person may also use reasonable force to protect the property of a (family member/guest/master/servant/ward) from immediate harm.]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2013 12:02AM by KidRaw.

Date: January 18, 2013 02:46AM

Here's another hilarious interview where Piers Morgan makes a fool of himself -

[townhall.com]

Date: January 18, 2013 03:39AM

KidRaw Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here's another hilarious interview where Piers
> Morgan makes a fool of himself -
>
> [townhall.com]
> 17/piers-morgan-freaks-out-do-you-want-a-tank-n149
> 1665

Hasn't he been deported yet? Oh, that's right - his fellow Brit's can't stand him either.

Date: January 25, 2013 12:26AM

Scroll down for three commercials --

Must Watch: Hilarious Commercial That Anti-Gun Nuts Need to Watch

[www.glennbeck.com]

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 26, 2013 03:21PM

There is one more point I want to make, but wanted to do it in a separate post and that is where Thom Hartmann, the source of Bill’s Post, said, “Nothing is more effective, and nothing frightens the powers that be more, than large-scale peaceful resistance: young people, old people, mothers with strollers, the rich, the poor, people of all religions and races, joined together in common and peaceful cause. A million unarmed people will do more to bring about revolution than 300 million guns in America.”

Here is another area in which I disagree because the one thing that frightens the powers that be more than anything else is an idea whose time has come!!! And that idea is for all of us to Bump Up our Biophotons and the only way to do that is to stop Cooking our Food!!!!!!

Peace and Love..........John

Date: January 26, 2013 08:38PM

Riverhouse Bill: check this out: [consciouslifenews.com]

For some odd reason, I immediately thought of people like YOU when I read it...winking smiley

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables