Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

russia threatend to nuke the USA
Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: February 26, 2013 02:04AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: russia threatend to nuke the USA
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: February 26, 2013 03:23AM

I heard some historian or other expert-type person saying that Russia really is our biggest threat - contrary to what most would have us believe. I'm not too thrilled with Russia after hearing about how those girls - Pussy Riot - are being treated in jail.

Re: russia threatend to nuke the USA
Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: February 28, 2013 08:05AM

Well, maybe those Pussy Rioters should not have entered private property, disrupted the religious service and made vile, slanderous statements right there in the church. Try that in a mosque, girlies, and let's see what happens.

One of those poor dears previously had stuffed a chicken up her tw*t right in a supermarket. So, maybe they are not being treated well in jail, but they need to start behaving like humans. [www.liveleak.com]

I saw the entire video of this but couldn't be bothered trying to find it again. The above links to only a couple of still photos.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables