Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

new cia director a muslim
Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: March 09, 2013 02:39AM

John Brennan the new cia director secretly converted to Islam in Saudi Arabia.
He was sworn in today on a new constitution without the bill of rights.

Now a Muslim president and Muslim CIA director. Do the people have the same rights to use drones at will without trial as the others do?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: new cia director a muslim
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: March 09, 2013 02:47AM

I find your post very offensive. So the &%$#! what his religion is? I am not running and tattling on you; I am telling you directly: it's not cool. You might be another religion but who are you to put down someone else's faith? I am not trying to be insulting but consider the audience which MAY consist of one or more Muslims. How are they supposed to feel when they read this?

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: March 09, 2013 03:06AM

Sounds like more Muslimphobia. Now a Muslim President??? What country are you from that has a muslim president??? I will post a song for you the lyrics anyway.
Stop hating what you dont know!

Date: March 09, 2013 05:30PM

riverhousebill Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sounds like more Muslimphobia. Now a Muslim
> President??? What country are you from that has a
> muslim president??? I will post a song for you the
> lyrics anyway.
> Stop hating what you dont know!

I live in a diverse area and see women with hijabs all the time. Some of them are not even from the Middle East. Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the world. I prefer the mystical Sufi sect of Islam, but in any case, we are supposed to be tolerant of others' faith, regardless of whether or not we follow them.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: March 09, 2013 08:11PM

Well, my thoughts on the muslim religion. I don't know everything about it, that's for sure, but from what I've heard, they don't treat their women well. Besides the fact that I would hate to wear that get-up in the summer, from what I've heard and read, they rape and kill their women for 'honor'. Aren't we all about 'women's rights' and 'equality' and non-violence - so should American's be speaking out about the atrocities inflicked on Muslim women. And some people are afraid that 'Sharia Law' will be in effect here, so that men can treat their women like that here in America. If anyone wants to enlighten me about the whole situation, I'd be interested to find out, because I admit I know very little. I guess it has to do with 'the extremists' and regular Muslim women are treated with respect by their men.

Date: March 09, 2013 08:50PM

*Sigh* I could point to Christian sects who treat women as second-class citizens. I have no desire to become a Muslim but using "OMG, our President is a Muslim!" as some sort of terrifying statement is not helpful to advancing the raw cause. People who are not familiar with us will see this board as bigoted.

Organized religion, IMO, is a tool created by the Illuminati to divide and conquer. If there were no Muslims in existence, there would still be atrocities against women of other faiths, in the name of God. This is why I do not belong to any organized religion.

Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: March 10, 2013 02:04AM

For those who want an eye opening education and muslims go to you tube and type in this search term. "ex muslims speak out"

Date: March 11, 2013 11:47PM

LOL....B2E, and I couldn't find any Youtubers about recovering Catholics, Baptists, Pentacostals, or Mormons?

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 12, 2013 01:16AM

<<<If anyone wants to enlighten me about the whole situation, I'd be interested to find out, because I admit I know very little.>>>

Hey KidRaw,

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking, but it may still answer some of your questions. Be sure to watch Part 38 "The Story of Islam" at the 40 minute mark and remember, this is Part 3 of 3, so there's a whole lot more if anyone is interested.

[www.youtube.com]

PS When this was sent to me by a Christian, this is what he included in his email...

This video is very long but worth the time. Very thought provoking, at least for those who are still capable of thought. At the highest level we are in a spiritual war. Put another way there is a war on to control human consciousness. But, the evolution of human consciousness is continuing, and the dark side is losing. The matrix of power and control that has existed for thousands of years is beginning to fail.

Fair warning to all the closed minded. This film was produced by people who follow the Islamic faith. For that reason alone "true believing Christians" should take the time and watch it. You might learn something that you will not find on the controlled U.S. media. This film contains information that the media mavens DO NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW. For example, what do Muslims really think about Christ and his mother Mary? This film will surprise you! And what about the endtimes? What about the antichrist that they call Dajjal? Who do they believe will return as a messiah to vanquish the powers of darkness? This no doubt will surprise you, especially if you have been drinking the kool aid furnished by the evangelical controllers such as John Hagee.

Time to wake up!!!!

PPS This guy is also the most enlightened person I know regarding those who rule the world.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables