Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Furious Boston Man Confronts ‘A**hole’ Alex Jones
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: April 29, 2013 09:17PM

Follow on Google Plus Follow on Pinterest
‘You Son Of A B*tch’:Reporter Furious Boston Man Confronts ‘A**hole’ Alex Jones Over ‘False Flag’ Allegations

An InfoWars.com reporter found himself the subject of verbal scorn last week when he appeared in Boston with press badge and camera in tow. An irate Boston resident confronted him on the street, in front of dozens of onlookers, with a profanity-laced tirade against the reporter’s boss Alex Jones and their website’s perpetuation of the conspiracy theory that the Federal Bureau of Investigations executed the Boston Marathon bombings as a “false flag” operation.

InfoWars reported Dan Bidondi was in the Boston area to “ask questions” of the locals when an unnamed resident confronted him.

“Your boy said this was a false flag, the bomb that blew up people was a false flag,” the man says at the start of the footage. “The FBI is behind the bombing, that’s what you’re here to cover. And that’s why I’m the asshole? Because the FBI blew up those people at the Boston Marathon? That’s right. That’s because you’re a dope. And what you say is dangerous and people like you shouldn’t be able to drive a car, much less espouse your opinions in public.”

As the man unleashed on Bidondi, the InfoWars reporter continued to insist he’s just there to “ask questions” and that the FBI was behind the bombings.

“You’re an asshole. And so is Alex Jones,” the unnamed man continued. And that’s the nicest thing I can say about you, you son of a bitch.”

“Anything else you got to say?” Bidondi asked dismissively.

“Yeah, I just said it, motherfucker,” the man behind the camera fired back.

As the exchange escalated, the furious resident made clear he is unconcerned whether the other attendees think he is an “asshole” or a “smart guy” for being so verbally abusive towards Bidondi.

“I am the smart guy,” he said, “because I’m not standing here saying the FBI blew up the people at the Boston Marathon, you @#$%& shitheel.”

The man continually attempted to goad Bidondi into telling the crowd his full beliefs on how the FBI used the Boston bombing as a “false flag” operation, but the InfoWars reporter repeatedly insisted he is just there to ask questions. Until he finally admitted it:

“They did,” Bidondi asserted. “We got the photos to prove it.”

“You got @#$%&, you got jack-@#$%&, you got your dick in your hand,” the Bostonian said to laughter from bystanders. “You @#$%& asshat.”

Watch the clip below, via YouTube:

Pam Irwin
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this guy! About time someone stood up to the crazies! No one associated with Alex Jones has any working brain function & people need to be reminded of that - often!

John Wilson
Yes. I totally agree. Alex Jones and his ilk are just spreading lies with shoddy evidence. Accusing the FBI who risked their lives and caught those terrorists. It would be OK if they actually had some good sources and evidence but it's made up bull.

Eva D Gigi
Unless you're a sheep, you don't need a shepherd . Alex Jones is a ringleader for money, not a truth seeker. He repeats common topics from conspiracy websites, yet offers no ideas or solutions. Is it possible to explore the conspiracies without bringing up "go-to" media agent Alex Jones?

Justin Muzzy

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2013 09:26PM by riverhousebill.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Furious Boston Man Confronts ‘A**hole’ Alex Jones
Posted by: HH ()
Date: April 29, 2013 09:51PM

For some reason I'm reminded of this: [www.youtube.com]

Date: April 29, 2013 10:22PM

I think we've gotten to a point where those in power aren't even trying to hide their deceptions. They're sloppy and it's probably because they feel that at this point there's nothing we can do anyway. All Alex Jones does is make the conspiracy argument look idiotic. That's his job. To sabotage from within. The guy is a complete low-life.

Re: Ignorant Man Confronts Patriot...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 29, 2013 11:42PM

Here's the link and the top comment on YouTube...

Guy Confronts Boston Conspiracy Theorists
[www.youtube.com]

Top Comments

MrTroutguy 14 minutes ago

Thats how you know you have won an argument. When the other party resorts to name calling. If they had a point, they would lay it out. But they dont and that scares them so they call names and try to discredit those who are brave enough to think for themselves and question authority.

Posted by: veganjuice ()
Date: April 29, 2013 11:47PM

"Thats how you know you have won an argument. When the other party resorts to name calling."

I don't agree with that statement 100%, but I suppose it's close enough.

Sometimes people lose control of their emotions or get so frustrated with the system & "the beast within" unleashes with name calling/insults, lol.

They "all" do it...Alex, Savage, Levin, Joyce...and of course politicians/entertainers/celebs.

Date: April 29, 2013 11:51PM

“The degree of one’s emotions varies inversely with one’s knowledge of the facts - the less you know the hotter you get.” -Bertrand Russell

Date: April 30, 2013 12:23AM

Yeah but Russell never had to deal with the slander of the logically ignorant internet herd and their constant companion the straw man. Something tells me that right or wrong, he would have blown a gasket or two while trying to explain simple concepts to the internet. Your use of his quote alone probably has him spinning in his grave. Don't refute the man based on demeanor, refute him based on opinion.

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> “The degree of one’s emotions varies inversely
> with one’s knowledge of the facts - the less you
> know the hotter you get.” -Bertrand Russell

Posted by: veganjuice ()
Date: April 30, 2013 12:24AM

I disagree with that statement as well, lol. winking smiley

Some quotes are "pretty sounding", but not 100% accurate.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: April 30, 2013 12:38AM

This guy did not just wander into this situation. He was most likely hired as a thug to intimidate anyone who dares question what we are spoonfed by the government via the co-opted media. All he did was hurl insults at the guy. I mean, anyone who goes ballistic because someone doesn't believe something is a bit suspect in my book. And the emotion behind it? What's up with that? Unless he was a relative of one of the victims, this looks as staged as the bombing itself.

Date: April 30, 2013 12:38AM

And anyone who uses the R-word to insult someone else's intelligence is the real assclown, to quote Sister Sarah...

Re: Ignorant Man Confronts Patriot...
Date: April 30, 2013 12:47AM

The guy in the Video is an Ignoramus, however, there is a time and a place to use the Appropriate Language as in Book III - Chapter 7 of Aristotle's Rhetoric...

Your language will be appropriate if it expresses emotion and character, and if it corresponds to its subject. "Correspondence to subject" means that we must neither speak casually about weighty matters, nor solemnly about trivial ones; nor must we add ornamental epithets to commonplace nouns, or the effect will be comic, as in the works of Cleophon, who can use phrases as absurd as "O queenly fig-tree." To express emotion, you will employ the language of anger in speaking of outrage; the language of disgust and discreet reluctance to utter a word when speaking of impiety or foulness; the language of exultation for a tale of glory, and that of humiliation for a tale of pity and so in all other cases.

This aptness of language is one thing that makes people believe in the truth of your story: their minds draw the false conclusion that you are to be trusted from the fact that others behave as you do when things are as you describe them; and therefore they take your story to be true, whether it is so or not. Besides, an emotional speaker always makes his audience feel with him, even when there is nothing in his arguments; which is why many speakers try to overwhelm their audience by mere noise.

Furthermore, this way of proving your story by displaying these signs of its genuineness expresses your personal character. Each class of men, each type of disposition, will have its own appropriate way of letting the truth appear. Under "class" I include differences of age, as boy, man, or old man; of sex, as man or woman; of nationality, as Spartan or Thessalian. By "dispositions" I here mean those dispositions only which determine the character of a man's for it is not every disposition that does this. If, then, a speaker uses the very words which are in keeping with a particular disposition, he will reproduce the corresponding character; for a rustic and an educated man will not say the same things nor speak in the same way. Again, some impression is made upon an audience by a device which speech-writers employ to nauseous excess, when they say "Who does not know this?" or "It is known to everybody." [Everybody knows you are what you eat.] The hearer is ashamed of his ignorance, and agrees with the speaker, so as to have a share of the knowledge that everybody else possesses.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2013 01:01AM by John Rose.

Date: April 30, 2013 12:47AM

What about people who pull the race/diversity card like you did with your little civil rights speech regarding the Woodstock Fruit Festival? What BS are they up to? Or were you just being a bummer?

Date: April 30, 2013 01:17AM

HH Wrote:
> What about people who pull the race/diversity card
> like you did with your little civil rights speech
> regarding the Woodstock Fruit Festival? What BS
> are they up to? Or were you just being a bummer?

Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to ME?

If you were referring to my observation that the past fests looked pretty heterogeneous, I would hardly call that playing a "card." That expression is used for people who go on the offensive about it and feel sorry for themselves. I merely said that I would feel a bit self-conscious being older than the average festival participant. I also feel that it would be nice to have people from all walks of life participating on a greater scale. It seems very much geared towards more affluent White folks. No pity party here. I just see the same thing with yoga classes I have attended and I feel that the benefits of yoga (as well as raw foods) should be advertised to as many types of people as possible.

Date: May 02, 2013 11:28PM

This clown is NOT only an Ignoramus, he’s an extremely SICK PSYCHOPATH!!!

To really appreciate just how SICK this guy is you really have to watch this Video!!!

[www.youtube.com]

[www.infowars.com]
MSNBC Guest Who Attacked Infowars Exposed
Roger Nicholson accused Infowars of being insensitive to Boston victims yet jokes on video about people being blown up
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
May 2, 2013

A man who attacked Infowars as being insensitive to the Boston bombing victims during a guest spot on MSNBC appears in a YouTube video in which he jokes about killing homeless people and prostitutes while laughing at Iraqis being blown to pieces.

Alex Jones Infowars Dan Bidondi. It's Westboro Baptist Church
3:27 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

Boston resident Roger Nicholson appeared on MSNBC last week with Martin Bashir to discuss his confrontation of Infowars reporter Dan Bidondi, during which Nicholson accused Bidondi of creating offensive “show material” which was insensitive to the victims of the Marathon bombings by doubting the official narrative behind the attacks.

During the interview with Bashir, Nicholson portrays himself as someone deeply sensitive to victims of violence, yet in a separate YouTube video he strikes a somewhat different tone.

“There’s homeless people with signs around their neck and you can just shoot them, it’s really funny,” said Nicholson during what appears to be a public access-style TV show.

He also makes light of murdering prostitutes, remarking, “This is what I do when I’m not working and I’m trying to unwind and decompress, I have not killed a hooker yet with that method with a molotov cocktail…but you should come and play it’s a lot of fun.”

Watch the clip below.

Roger Nicholson (Guy Who Contronted InfoWars) is a Psychopath!
4:53 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

Nicholson then labels genuine helicopter gunship footage of Iraqis being machine gunned to death as a “great video game”.

“This is not real, these aren’t people,” snides Nicholson as he laughs at the sight of a man being blown to pieces.

“Do you see this right here, this is what used to be a person….now look at him, he’s a wet spot on the side of the road,” remarks Nicholson, adding, “I don’t know why you can’t just laugh at that and get all upset and all weepy.”

Nicholson then seems to find it hilarious that US troops are now having deformed babies as a result of being exposed to depleted uranium.

Even Nicholson’s co-hosts appear uncomfortable with his abhorrent rhetoric and insist that the video clip is not a laughing matter.

While Nicholson claims Infowars is hysterical and has become “the Westboro Baptist Church of journalism,” simply because it challenges official narratives on contemporary events, Nicholson himself engages in the most vile and offensive rhetoric, not only joking about murdering people, but flagrantly laughing at victims of war and people being blown up, just as the Boston Marathon victims were.

After his MSNBC appearance, Nicholson featured as a guest on Infowars Nightly News during which he miserably failed to explain the clear documented history of the FBI’s involvement in domestic terror plots.

Nicholson also expressed his vehement support for drone strikes, or “whacking evildoers” as he labeled it, despite the fact that 95% of the victims of drone strikes have been innocent civilians, hundreds of them children.

MSNBC Guest Blows Credibility
31:29 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

Nicholson comes across as a horrendous excuse for a human being, someone who openly lauds death and bloodshed, which makes the mainstream media’s penchant for inviting him on as a guest to claim Infowars is insensitive all the more ludicrous.

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a host for Infowars Nightly News.
[www.infowars.com]

Date: May 04, 2013 04:34PM

No one is excluded from anything these days. If they're not somewhere it's by choice. If you can't have fun unless the 'hood rat demographic is adequately represented that's your quirk. Diversity is everywhere. I'm sure that you can find a bus that will take you to Englewood. Doubt you'll find a cab though. smiling smiley

Men are heavily underrepresented in things like the yoga community, but you're not going to hear me complain. You certainly won't hear any diversity libs complaining about THAT form of imbalance either. But it's okay. That's because the imbalance exists for no other reason than yoga appeals to women more than it does to men.

banana who Wrote:
> HH Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What about people who pull the race/diversity
> card
> > like you did with your little civil rights
> speech
> > regarding the Woodstock Fruit Festival? What BS
> > are they up to? Or were you just being a
> bummer?
>
>
> Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to ME?
>
> If you were referring to my observation that the
> past fests looked pretty heterogeneous, I would
> hardly call that playing a "card." That expression
> is used for people who go on the offensive about
> it and feel sorry for themselves. I merely said
> that I would feel a bit self-conscious being older
> than the average festival participant. I also feel
> that it would be nice to have people from all
> walks of life participating on a greater scale. It
> seems very much geared towards more affluent White
> folks. No pity party here. I just see the same
> thing with yoga classes I have attended and I feel
> that the benefits of yoga (as well as raw foods)
> should be advertised to as many types of people as
> possible.

Date: May 05, 2013 06:20PM

A 'hood rat (I prefer ghetto fabulous person, myselfwinking smiley) would probably not be attracted to a yoga class because it's not the norm in the area. I grew up in Oak Park, which always touted its "diversity." However, there are not very many rentals overall and the cost of owning a home there prohibits a truly diverse group because it's really all about class and not color. Not everyone in Englewood is ghetto. There are people with money and no class, believe me. We call them nouveau richewinking smiley Old money doesn't need to flaunt its wealth with conspicuous consumption.

It irks me that these yoga classes and fruit festivals are cost-prohibitive for those who make $10 an hour at Whole Foods (the rate they were offering when I applied once). The world is filled with so many positive activities and I wish there were sliding scales and other ways to be able to participate even if you don't happen to have a middle-class income.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: May 05, 2013 08:10PM

I thought 'old money' and 'neoveau riche' were passe - like from The Great Gatsby. Do we even have 'conspicious consumption' nowadays. I think it's more the case now that some people of all stripes buy a bunch of stuff they can or cannot afford and they do it because they want to live in luxury, not to show others how 'rich' they are. I remember growing up my mother and my aunt were always envious of each other when one or the other got something done to her house - like a new countertop or new tile - and so the other one had to get the same thing.

Whole Foods offering $10 an hour to start is generous - above minimum wage for an unskilled worker. In my day, when you finished school and got a job in retail, you started out with minimum wage.

Date: May 05, 2013 08:20PM

Bullshit. There are people with college degrees making that or less and you can't write them off as "unskilled" because they are taking such jobs. There is a race to the bottom, the sending of factories overseas and the loss of middle-class wages. There are plenty of young people who are very talented and forced (at least in their minds) to accept such work.

Costco's pays at least $17 an hour. As Gandhi said: "Enough for need, not enough for greed." smiling smiley

[positivesharing.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2013 08:22PM by banana who.

Date: May 05, 2013 08:48PM

Sorry, I meant that the position is unskilled, not the worker. I don't know how Costco stays in business if they pay $17 an hour starting wage.

Here's info on Costco -

[www.priceviewer.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2013 08:55PM by KidRaw.

Date: May 05, 2013 08:56PM

Did you read the article? Their stock price has increased, too! I imagine that customers like supporting businesses that support workers. Happy workers makes for better customer service.

The irony (and disgusting little factoid) is that Walmart is a welfare queen. They pay their workers such low wages and don't provide benefits to many of them that they are forced to supplement with food stamps (and probably Medicaid).

Date: May 05, 2013 10:25PM

Yes, I read the article.

It looks like Whole Foods also pays an average salary wage of $16.95 an hour, like Costco does. (Starting salary at Costco is $11.50) The CEO - Capitalist John Mackey - takes a salary of only $1 and they were ranked number 32 of the best 100 Companies to work for in 2012.

[money.cnn.com]

"Rank: 18 (Previous rank: 22)
What makes it so great?
Attacked from the right (too elitist, too New Age) and the left (too pricey, too anti-union), the grocery chain added 14 new stores in 2009, attracting a workforce that is young and idealistic.

Salary cap limits top earner to 19 times the average hourly wage of $16.98. CEO John Mackey draws a salary of $1 a year."

[money.cnn.com]

Also, here are Whole Foods Rankings for 2012 -

[money.cnn.com]

"Rank: 32 (Previous rank: 24)
What makes it so great?
Occupy protesters might look kindly at the nation's biggest natural-foods grocer, since it caps salaries of executives at 19 times the average full-time salary. Co-founder John Mackey's 2006 pay reduction to $1 a year is still in effect."

Here are Whole Foods Salaries -

[www.glassdoor.com]

It looks like CEO of Costco makes an annual salary of $650,000 plus a bonus of up to $200,000, compared to Whole Foods John Mackey who takes $1 yearly Salary -

[seattletimes.com]

"Craig Jelinek, who is set to become CEO of Costco Wholesale on January 1, will be paid an annual salary of $650,000 plus a bonus of up to $200,000, according to a securities filing Monday.

That compares to current CEO Jim Sinegal's salary of $350,000 and bonus of $190,400 in fiscal 2010. Including stock awards and other pay, he received $3.5 million.

As president and chief operating officer, Jelinek earned a salary of $635,000 plus a $95,200 bonus that year. With stock awards and other pay, he received $2.3 million.

Sinegal, who is also Costco's co-founder, will continue working at the company until Feb. 1, to help with the transition. During that year, he will receive a salary of $100,000 and will not be eligible for a bonus, the company said in an earlier filing."

I don't mind CEO's making big money because they make plenty of profit for their company and the company provides jobs for their employees, but some people don't think CEO's or even the owner of a company should make more money than the employees.
But if you're a sports figure or celebrity, the sky's the limit, but it's just the evil corporations who are not allowed to make a profit.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2013 10:38PM by KidRaw.

Date: May 06, 2013 07:17PM

Uh...no, dear. Show me where it says that the average hourly wage is that high. I have applied there on more than one occasion. The first time it was when I was working at another health food store and the guy from WF asked me if I could "hustle" and said the job paid $6.25 an hour! This was below the minimum wage in IL at the time and way below what I was making at my store, which is why I didn't leave at that time.

I can only imagine that the average American retail situation is so crappy that Whole Foods looks good. sad smiley

Date: May 06, 2013 08:03PM

Oh, I got rid of all my links when I researched it, but I did see that it was $10 or $10.50 an hour starting at Whole Foods and I actually called my Whole Foods in central VA and asked them and they said it varies according to region, but here it's $10 an hour. Also that link I provided shows the various salaries.

[www.glassdoor.com]

I had said in my above post - "It looks like Whole Foods also pays an AVERAGE salary wage of $16.95 an hour, like Costco does." because the link for the rankings from CNN Money said "Salary cap limits top earner to 19 times the average hourly wage of $16.98.". So there is a difference between STARTING SALARY,( which according to what I found is about $10 for Whole Foods and $11.50 for Costco ) and AVERAGE SALARY WAGE, (which I read as $16.95 for Whole Foods and $17 for Costco.) It's mostly in the links I provided.

Date: May 06, 2013 08:45PM

Here's another link which says starting salary is $10 --

[jamaicaplain.patch.com]

As Whole Foods holds the second of three planned job fairs across the street from their new Hyde Square store, an anti-gentrification group decried the jobs' starting salary of $10 an hour.

"Whole Foods has offered no guarantee that those jobs will pay well enough for workers to actually live in JP without housing assistance," read a statement by Whose Foods.

The group, whose members have been arrested for protesting what they say are the gentrifying effects of Whole Foods, says the starting wage is more than $3 below the "living wage" required of city of Boston contractors. Whole Foods is not, in this scenario, a contractor for the city and would not be subject to the living wage ordinance.

The group, whose members have been arrested for protesting what they say are the gentrifying effects of Whole Foods, says the starting wage is more than $3 below the "living wage" required of city of Boston contractors. Whole Foods is not, in this scenario, a contractor for the city and would not be subject to the living wage ordinance.

One person in line for the Whole Foods job fair Monday said $10 beats the $8.25 an hour she's was seeing for summer jobs.

Whole Foods responded that the company is "among the highest paying employers in the grocery industry," and that it offers benefits to full and part-time employees.

"Our generous wage and benefits package along with the fact that 70% of our team members are full time, are among the reasons we have been named on Fortune Magazine’s '100 Best Companies to Work For' every year, for the past 14 years," said a statement from the company. "We would encourage anyone with concerns about our employees earning a living wage to visit our website for a full outline of our benefits."

What the heck is an 'anti-gentrification' group? Why don't they go protest all the wars?

Since when does a company have to guarantee that it's workers make enough to live in the area where they work. How does that work out for those working at a diner in Manhattan So crazy. It's a shame the very people who should be embracing Whole Foods are always demonizing them.

Date: May 06, 2013 08:58PM

I am in Whole Foods practically every day and if you look at what I wrote initially, I said the offer was $10 an hour. That is NOT a living wage in metropolitan areas! And I am sure lots of the workers don't work 40 hours a week.

I mean, if WF's can charge $3.99 for Campiari tomatoes and I get them for $1.49 at Aldi's, then why is their starting wage so low?

And Aldi's was advertising for checkout people recently for $12.50 an hour. Way to go, WF's. eye rolling smiley

Costco's STARTING WAGE is $17 an hour, not average wage!

Date: May 06, 2013 10:06PM

When I went to Google and checked out Costco's starting hourly wage, it was $11.50.

[money.msn.com]

"In a statement issued by the Business For a Fair Minimum Wage organization, Jelinek notes that even though Costco's starting hourly wage is $11.50, the company still keeps its overhead costs low."

[www.huffingtonpost.com]

"On Tuesday, Costco CEO and President Craig Jelinek came out in support of the Fair Minimum Wage Act of 2013, which aims to raise the federal minimum wage to $10.10 per hour, then adjust it after that for inflation.

"At Costco, we know that paying employees good wages makes good sense for business," Jelinek said in a statement. "We pay a starting hourly wage of $11.50 in all states where we do business, and we are still able to keep our overhead costs low."

Here are many others -

[fficial&client=firefox-a" rel="nofollow" >www.google.com]

I assume Aldi's food (except for some produce like those tomatoes) isn't such high quality and they probably buy it cheaper and their stores aren't as nice inside with the vibe and ambiance of Whole Foods. I assume they don't have a separate Bakery, Deli, seafood, meat, cheese, etc. department and hot bar and salad bar, etc. like Whole Foods. I love Whole Foods and I'm thankful for them. If it wasn't for Whole Foods, I'd only be going to the tiny local health food stores with very little selection and nothing interesting. Whole Foods is a whole experience for me.

If every company had to pay their lowest level employees a 'living wage', they'd be out of business and nobody would have a job.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2013 10:07PM by KidRaw.

Date: May 06, 2013 10:21PM

Plus they have a flyer available in the store with great coupons. If you happen to use a product for which there's a coupon, you can buy it cheaply every time you shop there. I've saved a lot of money that way.

[www.wholefoodsmarket.com]

Date: May 07, 2013 01:19AM

Bull hockey. I buy produce from Aldi's on a regular basis. I just mentioned one brand of tomatoes and there are also KUMATO tomatoes (brown ones). I can get them for $1.29 at Aldi's and in the same week they are $3 or 4 at Whole Foods/Trader Joe's! And TJ's is the subsidiary of Aldi's!

Avocados are another one--I have regularly bought huge avos at Aldi's (the Haas variety) for .49 and WF's charges 3X that amount.

Again, I am in WF's just about every day but I am very particular about what I buy there.

Date: May 07, 2013 01:20AM

But I stand corrected about Costco. I had read something which made it seem that it was the average wage or perhaps I misconstrued it.

Date: May 07, 2013 01:54AM

I didn't know Aldi's and Trader Joe's were connected - we just got a Trader Joe's here - I bought some beautiful freesias. I love those Kumatos and the Zebrino tomatoes that I get from the supermarket. This Friday our local pick-your-own strawberries will be open - too bad they're not organic.

What I was saying is that Aldi's produce may be comparable and cheaper than Whole Foods, but the rest of the store isn't in the same class, so Whole Foods is much more expensive to operate. I'm sure they pay an arm and a leg for all that "Fair Trade" merchandise and quality products they carry.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables