Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Mathematical Slavery...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 30, 2013 07:42PM

Are you Mathematically Impaired and Unknowingly a Slave?

Read more to find out…

[www.naturalnews.com]
The modern-day 'slave class' is anyone who cannot do math... and that's about 95% of the population
Monday, April 22, 2013
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com

(NaturalNews) Throughout human history, most slavery has been enforced physically -- with whips and chains. You either did what you were told or they beat you into submission.

Most modern people mistakenly believe slavery has been largely eradicated across our world. They don't see people shackled in chains or being ordered what to do by their owners. Modern culture no longer accepts overt slavery, right? ...Or does it?

As it turns out, slavery is alive and well on our planet, and its shackles are made of numbers, not steel. Those who are enslaved under this new system are people who fail to understand simple math: numbers, compounding interest, loans, investments and so on. You show me a person who can't do math, and I'll show you someone who functions as a slave to the system.

In this article, I show you how to escape mathematical slavery and live as a free person. But first, you need to understand how mathematical slavery really works.

Let's begin with WAGES.

Wages

…

Home loans

…

Insurance

…

The Lottery

…

National debt

…

Investments

…

10 ways to free yourself from the modern era of mathematical slavery
The one thing different about modern-day slavery is that you can free yourself from its grip. It only requires that you educate yourself in basic mathematics and begin to use your knowledge to separate yourself from banks, lotteries, investment scams and other vehicles of financial confiscation.

Here's the true path to financial freedom that frees you from mathematical slavery:

…

And stop watching television! Nothing makes you more mathematically stupid than CNBC.
[www.naturalnews.com]

Peace and Love..........John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mathematical Slavery...
Posted by: veganjuice ()
Date: April 30, 2013 09:39PM

I marvel at the number of "rich" people that frequent my business who are Mathematically Impaired. They are so happy in their own delusional worlds...it is amazing to me.

No wonder we're in so much trouble, since no one can think for themselves.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables