Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Chemtrails and Hoodoos
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: May 01, 2013 01:59AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chemtrails and Hoodoos
By: Wilson Blair | December 31st 2012
9StumbleUpon0Reddit0 0 7 2
It's rare that you get a chance to see nature in all its tear educing majesty and simultaneously see the gutter of the human parasite. It's a dichotomy that is so ridiculous on face that the only logical thing to do in such a moment is to laugh out loud. And laugh is what I did when I found myself at the base of Bryce Canyon, surrounded on all sides by fantastic rock formations sculpted by the hands of God himself.

Hoodoos, a term coined for these spires of rock, were sculpted over the course of 10 million years beginning with tectonic plate collisions creating plateaus 2,000 feet high. Ancient rivers took over from there creating ridges. As water froze within the cracks of these ridges, it expanded, breaking down the rock further and carved out what we call Hoodoos. It's a canvas millions of years in the making and a breathtaking experience. So what could possibly spoil such a transcendent moment and cause me to break into an uncontrollable fit of laughter?

I looked up at what should have been a sky of the the deepest blue as far as the eye can see, but alas, this was not to be. What I saw instead was a haze of white and a checkerboard of chemtrails engulfing and smothering my precious blue. And perfectly aligned and symmetrically designed I saw above me a Star of David made entirely of these gaseous vapor trails. How completely ridiculous and simultaneously tragic. Are chemtrails a Zionist plot to brainwash and dumb down the Gentile nation? Who knows. What the hell are chemtrails anyway?

A slightly less paranoid person might call these instead contrails, formed under the right atmospheric conditions due to the condensation of water vapor from the exhaust of jet engines. A brief look into the science behind contrails gives a very logical and believable explanation for the white lines we see in the sky everyday. That is until you see a Star of David. But maybe the flight patterns of the day happened to cross over Bryce Canyon in just the right geometric configuration.

Maybe the answer lies in the scientific literature of NASA, which admits contrails do have a measurable effect on global climate. There seems to be some debate as to whether these artificial clouds result in a net global cooling due to the reflection of the suns rays or a net warming due to a trapping effect of the earth's radiated heat. Assuming they do have a cooling effect, maybe it's a benevolent effort to save us all from imminent destruction due to global warming. The implications of all this will make your head spin. But back to Bryce Canyon, Hoodoos and the Hebrew Hexagram. In that moment I felt the weight of belonging to a species with a sole and undeniable purpose here on earth:

To destroy and pollute everything beautiful.

Shalom rhb

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2013 02:00AM by riverhousebill.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chemtrails and Hoodoos
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: May 01, 2013 02:16AM

One problem I have with the chem trail noia thing is, I belong to a veterans org Alliance Of Atomic Veterans.
We have 3171 members Ex Military from many countrys, Every branch of service
is represented in th AAV. Remember THE AAV WAS FORMED BY survivors off atomic test,
formed by the REAL GOVT GUNNIE PIGS US MILITARY. MY POINT THE AAV KNOWS BETTER THAN YOU ALL THE REAL TESTING being done. Google test animal AAV and see what im talking about.
We have had Army from area 51, ex Airforce Ex Marines Navy Seals Spec Forces ect.
We have all at the AAV heard our fellow borther vets and some sisters talk of horrors by the military that were witnesed.
But know one has ever heard A vet say We spray chemtrails.
Fact is if it was happening you would have had someone talk by now.
Maby one flight and they deep six Pilot? No I dont think so
and our group who has seen all and more than most can imagine know contrail
spray is Paranoia in the wrong place,
JP5 is toxic to water ect no plot just dummies!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables