Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Mainstream media finally admits that violence is down despite rise in guns
Posted by: HH ()
Date: May 08, 2013 08:08PM

This has been so obvious for so long. A few minutes on Wikipedia would reveal this to anyone. I wonder why they're suddenly changing their tune and broadcasting good news that's also the truth?

[www.cnn.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mainstream media finally admits that violence is down despite rise in guns
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: May 08, 2013 11:36PM

I had just read another article about this fact -

Gun Crime has Plunged, but Americans Think it's Up, says Study

[www.latimes.com]

So the fact is the more guns we have here in America, the less crime.

And the other day I heard a statistic - but I don't have the link - that if you take out five of our biggest crime-ridden cities, the Crime Rate for the US is the fourth best in the world. I don't remember all the cities, but I remember - Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles (probably NJ) ....but now that I see riverhousebill mentioning Florida, I bet it's Miami. So it's the gangs/criminals in the inner cities who are doing all the crime - not the regular law-abiding citizens who only want to protect themselves, their families and their property. And those very cities are where the gun control laws on the books are not being enforced. Not sure where that link is, either, but I'll put my hands on it tomorrow.

Date: May 13, 2013 03:01AM

Yes, it's the gangs and just plain criminals in the inner-cities -

America Doesn’t Have a Gun Problem, It Has a Gang Problem

[frontpagemag.com]

"A breakdown of the Chicago killing fields shows that 83% of those murdered in Chicago last year had criminal records. In Philly, it’s 75%. In Milwaukee it’s 77% percent. In New Orleans, it’s 64%. In Baltimore, it’s 91%. Many were felons who had served time. And as many as 80% of the homicides were gang related.

Chicago’s problem isn’t guns; it’s gangs. Gun control efforts in Chicago or any other major city are doomed because gangs represent organized crime networks which stretch down to Mexico, and trying to cut off their gun supply will be as effective as trying to cut off their drug supply."

Here's an idea - Let's give amnesty to all the illegals and open the borders so more criminals and gangs can come and live here, and then let them all collect Welfare and Foods Stamps and Medicaid and live off the system.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: May 13, 2013 03:21AM

America Doesn’t Have a Gun Problem, It Has a Gang Problem

Today I watched as over a hundred cops drove past my rulal property looking for this Guy not gang realted. America Has a Gun problem!
Everyone here are pins and neddles. Again could we shoot are way out of this one?
NO.

SHINGLETOWN, Calif. (AP) -- Sheriff's deputies discovered the truck of a man suspected of fatally shooting his wife and two young daughters at their rural Northern California home, but he's armed and dangerous and still on the loose, authorities said.

Humboldt County Sheriff's officials received 911 calls late Wednesday afternoon reporting that Shane Franklin Miller, 45, wanted in the killings in Shingletown, was driving the truck in a rural area near Petrolia, about 40 miles south of Eureka, Lt. Steve Knight said. Deputies fou

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2013 03:22AM by riverhousebill.

Date: May 27, 2013 02:22AM

It looks like some people get a free pass on owning guns and others have to abide by the 'gun ban' --

Another Gun Ban Carve-Out, This Time in Texas

[www.thetruthaboutguns.com]

And here's a good website with articles on how great it is to be free to own a gun to protect yourself and your family -

Here's a great website with uplifting stories of self-defense by good law-abiding citizens against gangster criminals -

[equalforce.net]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables