Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

just a mis-information campaign
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: June 20, 2013 09:39PM

This can’t be caused by human induced ghgs no that would implicate you, me, us? No, not you. The atmosphere is just another sink, a bloody big one, but one no less. It would stand to reason that if you pump enough garbage in, should you be at all surprised that there are unfortunate side effects. How much is too much, tricky but you are an engineer you know how much don’t you?a0You eat lots of ocean fish these days do you? A tuna man, or are you more keen on salmon? I loved tuna. You smoke? Why not, it doesn’t kill you? Were you outraged when the government replace leaded petrol for another toxic petrochemical? Happy to live in an asbestos house with lead water pipes? Probably would not bother you if we still spayed out crops with DDT? You must be tougher than me.a0The Thames used to be a sewer, the Great Lakes lit up the shore and Sydney Harbour stunk, still is full of dioxins, probably naturally occurring eh? All smaller sinks, different circulation dynamics. I’m sure that there were plenty of people that used to think that the run off from a few tanneries and the bed pan from my house wouldn’t make much of a difference. Six billion bed pans Multiplication is the name of the game but you are an engineer, you know how that works. Me I just hate long division. a0There is no difference between your endless and tiresome arguments (and my tireless diatribe) and each of the similar pseudo-debates which surround our present tragedy. The only difference seems to be one of imagination, or lack there of. I am rather worried that it is catching, a bit like a flu. a0When Rachel Carson wrote Silent Spring the objections were put forth, the same objections. Tiresome eh? What is a vested interest? An economist in a straight jacket? Or are they the pale lumps that lurk just out of my vision, you think you see them but they are fast. They often change their professional’ bodies too. Very tricky to track down but inevitably are chained to an old fossil. They can usually be identified by their want to only critic others findings never by publishing their own, or not in major peer reviewed journals unfortunately this was not meant to mean peers of the realm as reviewers. a0a0a0This is not a debate anymore it is just a mis-information campaign. Like watching a Chevron ad on tele. Nor has my garbage intended to add to the great debate, or confirm or deny anyones belief system. But, if you plan to believe in fairies at the bottom of the garden

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables