Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Bus Driver Watches as Black Students Viciously Beat White Student
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: August 05, 2013 06:44PM

Bus Driver Watches as Black Students Viciously Beat White Student

[www.westernjournalism.com]

Bus video Shows entire brutal beating

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bus Driver Watches as Black Students Viciously Beat White Student
Date: August 05, 2013 06:58PM

Epidemic of Black Mob Violence: White Girl Bleed a Lot. - And how the media ignore it.

[whitegirlbleedalot.com]

The only book to document the recent epidemic of black mob violence: Hundreds of examples in more than 100 cities. All since 2010.

Thomas Sowell: ”Reading Colin Flaherty’s book made painfully clear to me that the magnitude of this problem is greater than I had discovered from my own research. He documents both the race riots and the media and political evasions in dozens of cities.” – National Review.

Racial violence is back.

Along with racial lawlessness and even riots.

You didn’t hear about it?

The Midwest state fair with a “Beat Whitey Night?” Or the Black Beach Week that turns a town into “living hell?” Or the school principal who blamed Asian students for being racist after suffering years of abuse?

The eleven episodes of racial violence on the Fourth of July 2012? Some involving more than 1000 black people?

These criminal episodes go by different names: Flash mobs, flash robs, black on white crime, or as one social worker put it: Kids just “blowing off steam.” Anything except what they are: Racial violence.

Now for the first time, a new book breaks the code of silence on the explosion of racial violence in more than 50 cities since 2010. All “impeccably documented,” says the Houston Examiner.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: August 05, 2013 10:02PM

This poem covers it, explosion! fuse lit this time by facist Zimmywatch

Hughes - Dream Deferred
What happens to a dream deferred?

Does it dry up
Like a raisin in the sun?

Or fester like a sore--
And then run?

Does it stink like rotten meat?
Or crust and sugar over--
like a syrupy sweet?

Maybe it just sags
like a heavy load.

Or does it explode?

Kidraw its EXPLODEING and its all wrong. white black.

Date: August 05, 2013 10:28PM

Yes, it's all wrong - but I think my view of what's wrong is opposite from yours.

It's wrong how stating the fact that blacks commit most of the crimes in America makes one a racist.

It's wrong how the President of the United States has/is pitting the races against each other - or more accurately, pitting all other races against "Whites".

It's wrong how the race mongers - Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, et al, are exploiting the Black community.

It's wrong how the United States Government Eric Holder Department of Justice organized a protest against a private citizen to gin up racial unrest.

Documents Obtained by Judicial Watch Detail Role of Justice Department in Organizing Trayvon Martin Protests

[www.judicialwatch.org]

It's wrong how Blacks are committing so many Hate Crimes against Whites, and it's condoned.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2013 10:36PM by KidRaw.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: August 06, 2013 06:54PM

Disgusting. That poor kid. I imagine that the psychological trauma will be much deeper and longer lasting than any physical trauma. I feel psychologically traumatized every time I see one of these racial beatings which are in fact very common. Of course, silence from liberals. Cowards and liars everywhere!

Date: August 06, 2013 07:29PM

The enablers -

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: August 08, 2013 02:22AM

Here's another article that states the reason he was beaten was because he didn't want to buy drugs -

Reason Boy Savagely Beaten on Bus: He Said No to Drugs -

[www.examiner.com]

"America and much of the civilized world are still simultaneously shocked and puzzled as to both the the severity and why a single child was beaten by a gang of three older boys on a Florida school bus. It's slowly coming to light that the victim didn't want to buy drugs, which through a series of events that remain unrevealed to the public, led to the victim taking a beating that one commentator believes could have resulted in the boy's death"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables