Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Military Revolt Coming?
Posted by: HH ()
Date: September 01, 2013 09:38PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Military Revolt Coming?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 02, 2013 11:49AM

<<<I wish more men would get a brain and realize how stupid it is to sign up for the military to kill other people and either get yourself killed or screw yourself up mentally and/or physically for the rest of your life.>>>

If everyone was a Raw Foodist, there would be NO Praetorian Class and the whole SYSTEM would fall apart!

Posted by: swimmer ()
Date: September 02, 2013 02:06PM

The fine brave men and women in the military that I know are not talking like this. If they did they would not be cowards and hide behind a piece of paper.

Edit: I want to clarify before you guys start calling me names. I'm NOT in favor of war, EVER. I'm just telling what I think of a "soldier" hiding his face like that. I wonder if they are for real?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2013 02:13PM by swimmer.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: September 02, 2013 02:18PM

You have a good point, Swimmer - The Patriotic-Type men who went into the Military signed up to obey orders from their leaders, and it's not their job to choose which wars they want to fight.

Edit: Since when do we call you names.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2013 02:22PM by KidRaw.

Date: September 02, 2013 04:05PM

No, it's not their jobs to choose which wars to fight, but it is their job to legally uphold the Constitution. Right now we're entering into some very complex legal space where our country may be fighting fighting against an opponent in one place and fighting for them in another. This should tell you that something is very, very wrong.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: September 02, 2013 04:10PM

You're right, as usual smiling smiley

Date: September 02, 2013 04:31PM

I don't know if I'm right. I also don't know if what's going on is legal. It simply strikes me as weird that you could have two Marines drinking together in a bar, one of which fights a war against Al-Qaida while the other fights against Al-Qaida's alleged opposition. When it comes down to it, that distinction might be immaterial because the real issue, as it so often is, is likely with Russia. Russia is friendly with the Assad regime and Syria presents, as far as I know, their only naval entry to the Mediterranean. A regime change to one that is more American friendly could lead to Russia getting kicked out of the Med altogether. That's why this is extremely dangerous. Syria can fight back and of course Russia can too. Let's also not forget that Iran is the Assad regime's key ally in the region. They can definitely fight back too. This has full-blown, WW III potential written all over it.

Date: September 02, 2013 04:35PM

With all the lies and smoke and mirrors that we get handed every day by all manner of authoritative institutions, you pick on these people?

Whether they're real or not, the gesture poses a very real question: Are we headed toward a situation where the military attempts to take control of this country after years of fighting highly questionable wars?

swimmer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The fine brave men and women in the military that
> I know are not talking like this. If they did they
> would not be cowards and hide behind a piece of
> paper.
>
>
> Edit: I want to clarify before you guys start
> calling me names. I'm NOT in favor of war, EVER.
> I'm just telling what I think of a "soldier"
> hiding his face like that. I wonder if they are
> for real?

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 02, 2013 04:45PM

<<<I want to clarify before you guys start calling me names.>>>

[www.youtube.com] smiling smiley

Posted by: swimmer ()
Date: September 02, 2013 05:00PM

I think everything about this situation is very questionable. I'm in complete agreement with you about questioning the legality of fighting for a group of terrorists while fighting against these same terror groups nearby, and elsewhere. I thought that stuff was limited to the CIA and other black ops organizations. I don't know if what were told about chemical weapons is true or not. If it is, the world needs to stop it from happening again. If we do strike, I hope we only strike the chemical weaponry, if that's possible.

That said, I don't believe in responding to deception with deception. I'm sure that infowars bloggers have their military fans. Those pics might be real or posed, I have no way of knowing. I'm not picking on anyone, but I do question the validity of the pics simply because I don't know any military personal that would hide like that, and I've around a lot of marines all my adult life.

Thanks John, The best SNL crew ever! smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2013 05:07PM by swimmer.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: September 07, 2013 08:12AM

Every war has had revolt. Hundreds and hundreds of names on the Vietnam memoral where officers killed by our own men trying to stay alive and not die because of some ocs ass by the book .
Macnamara said back then if we dont get out now we will not have a military left
The revolt was in full swing in the sixties not just in Vietnam On all Us bases and camps comand went to total hell.
If its a bull honkey war for $$$ Empires people dont want to die for that Ideolgy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables