Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

My Statement on the State of the "Other Topics" Forum
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: September 14, 2013 12:58PM

If banana who, Kwan and coco are so adamant about shutting off the interesting discourse on the "other topics" forum, having gone to great lengths to do so, even becoming a martyr, and now they've succeeded, they can have the board all to themselves like they used to when it was crawling along like the main forum does now. I'm not going to keep hanging around the mean crowd. I'm in solidarity with John.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2013 01:04PM by KidRaw.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My Statement on the State of the "Other Topics" Forum
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: September 16, 2013 03:27PM

You are in solidarity with someone who has chatised you more than once for things you've said? So why are you in solidarity with him, hmm? You and HH? Could it be that he has a higher status in your eyes, being such a high-profile player in the raw foods movement?

This is the sort of thing that I see all the time--people who treat people according to their social status. It's easy to be kind to someone if they are considered higher in the food chain by others. If THEY criticize you, it's a-okay because they are "celebrities" and maybe it'll rub off on you.

I have tried to be friendly with you, even after your constat martyrdom but you just won't let it go. And I suspect that you and HH pissed off Coco enough to make her want to get this harrassment out of her life. Thanks!

Psychic vampires want to drag down the energy. THey don't WANT harmony because then they can't feed off the negative vibrations.

Coco, come back!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2013 03:33PM by banana who.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: September 16, 2013 10:52PM

I'm not going to keep hanging around the mean crowd. I'm in solidarity with John.

You two have fun now by by

Date: September 16, 2013 11:07PM

I've never had a problem with you so please don't lump me in with other people. I am not going to allow bullying behavior like I have tolerated for a long time.

Date: September 17, 2013 08:57PM

Exhibit A: This was on a thread John Rose started regarding why not to shop at Walmart. He was responding to KidRaw:

[[Re: More Reasons NOT to Shop at WAL-MART…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 15, 2013 04:24PM

<<<I know the BIG PICTURE and it's boring, so thanks all the same, but I prefer to focus on the LITTLE PICTURE!!!>>>

NO, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE BIG PICTURE, OTHERWISE, YOU WOULD NOT BE SO EASILY DISTRACTED AND GET SUCKED INTO THE MINTUIA!!!

<<<With the BIG PICTURE, people feel helpless, but with the LITTLE PICTURE, people feel like they can do something about it and people have a CHOICE>>>

WRONG, WHEN YOU GET DISTRACTED AND YOU GET SUCKED INTO THE MINTUIA, YOU CREATE TENSION!!! and that’s EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!

<<<I love the "Left/Right Paradism", so get over it. Those of us who enjoy and are interested in Politics, like discussing THE ISSUES and like DEBATING each other>>>

IT’S A FALSE LEFT/RIGHT PARADIGM!!! and we have to DISCUSS the ISSUES, but we can do so without bringing in the FALSE LEFT/RIGHT PARADIGM!!!

<<<So I just go to my Email and I see a newsletter article on "Climate Change". So that's just one example of a MINUTIA Issue that affects We Little People down here at the Bottom of the Global Elite World. So because the Global Elite Control Us, are we Not Allowed to Discuss Climate Change?>>>

This is a perfect example that proves that you just don’t get it. Man-made Global Warming is one of the many ISSUES that we need to talk about, but we need to do it without bringing the FALSE Left/Right Paradigm into the discussion. The key word here is FALSE - it’s an Illusion - just like Man-made Global Warming!!!

Once again, why do you have to keep dragging the FALSE Left/Right Paradigm into the discussion because the Ultra-Wealthy Elite Control both Parties!?!?!?

Don’t you want to DISCUSS the ISSUES that affect all of us?

If you can’t keep the FALSE Left/Right Paradigm out of the Discussion, then you jeopardize our ability to talk about the important ISSUES that affect all of us!!!

Is that what you want?]]

If I had written that to her, she might easily have taken offense to my having said it but since it was JR, it was all good.

HH is also not posting now. Many are not and some will even say they are standing in solidarity with JR and I bet they don't even know what they are defending.

Monkey see, monkey do. When people become more confident in their ability to be themselves and not gravitate towards cliques (in order to bolster their confidence in their views), then no one else determines their willingness to post or not post.

Because if JR comes back after his time-out and I see some of the same people resuming posting, I will assume that they are followers and not leaders...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2013 09:03PM by banana who.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: September 18, 2013 08:28AM

je je. all right wing members have stop posting (because of a ban to one of them)? hmmm... sounds like rightwing solidarity to me. So yeah a political ban is political afterall winking smiley

Date: September 18, 2013 01:07PM

Panchito Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> je je. all right wing members have stop posting
> (because of a ban to one of them)? hmmm... sounds
> like rightwing solidarity to me. So yeah a
> political ban is political afterall winking smiley

LOL! Sounds like commie crap to me!winking smiley Solidarity! with raised fist...

Nice to see you again. I was thinking of posters who had been away, whose posts I enjoyed reading. Coco came back and was posting regularly until she met up with >>>>>>sad smiley

Posted by: HH ()
Date: September 25, 2013 06:55PM

banana who Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Exhibit A: This was on a thread John Rose started
> regarding why not to shop at Walmart. He was
> responding to KidRaw:
>
> []
>
> If I had written that to her, she might easily
> have taken offense to my having said it but since
> it was JR, it was all good.
>
> HH is also not posting now. Many are not and some
> will even say they are standing in solidarity with
> JR and I bet they don't even know what they are
> defending.

*****I never said anything about standing in solidarity with John. For what? It's a freaking message board.

>
> Monkey see, monkey do. When people become more
> confident in their ability to be themselves and
> not gravitate towards cliques (in order to bolster
> their confidence in their views), then no one else
> determines their willingness to post or not post.
>
>
> Because if JR comes back after his time-out and I
> see some of the same people resuming posting, I
> will assume that they are followers and not
> leaders...

*****Once again, why would I follow John? I took a couple days off for the sake of having a life. Why would I care if you think that I'm a follower and not a leader? This is so bizarre.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables