Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

KidRaw You are spamming
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: October 27, 2013 01:27AM

KidRaw .. Spamming threads to get whatever point accross you are trying to make is making you look childish and stupid

Get over it

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: KidRaw You are spamming
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: October 27, 2013 01:30AM

No, I'm not. I'm pointing out that almost all threads in this OTHER TOPICS FORUM do not belong here. I've often seen threads moved to the proper forum and/or members complain that threads were in the wrong forum, so I don't understand why Panchito and others can just fill up this forum with threads that clearly belong in the "Other Health Related" forum, and the administration is mum.

Spamming is filling up this Other Topics Forum with threads that do not belong here to make it look like it's active.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2013 01:34AM by KidRaw.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: October 27, 2013 01:32AM

grow up child

you seriously need a break from the computer if you get some sort of thrill from this kind of behavior

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2013 01:32AM by Jgunn.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: October 27, 2013 12:41PM

yeah, I don't think scientific-news articles should be on the Health forum. The Health forum is for people with health problems and not to post scientific news.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables