Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Reddit bans comments from global warming skeptics
Posted by: HH ()
Date: December 18, 2013 09:23PM

Good news for some folks I've crossed paths with on the 'net. They can always get a job with Reddit's censorship team.

[dailycaller.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Reddit bans comments from global warming skeptics
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: December 18, 2013 09:46PM

Censorship sucks! They may have censored Global Warming Skeptics, But they have not censored its twin brothers topic that go hand in hand with the global warming skeptic.

The
INTERNATIONAL
SQUARE EARTH
SOCIETY
By Roger M. Wilcox
Last updated 21-July-2005

"After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree."
— Revelation 7:1 (NIV translation)

It is a well-established Biblical fact that the Earth is flat and immobile. Every good Biblical literalist knows the Scriptural passages which demonstrate that the Earth does not move and that its surface is not curved: Daniel 4:10-11, Matthew 4:8, Joshua 10:12, 1 Chronicles 16:30, Psalms 93:1 & 96:10 & 104:5, Isaiah 45:18; the list goes on and on.

But far too many lazy Biblical literalists today ignore the plain fact that the Bible also tells us that the flat Earth does not have curved edges. Even the late, great Charles K. Johnson, the valiant fighter for the Truth who carried the message of the earlier Zetetic Astronomers forward into the twentieth and twenty-first centuries by founding the International Flat Earth Society, made the grievous error of assuming that the Earth was shaped like a circular disk. Nothing could be further from the Truth.
Its flat and cold.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2013 09:50PM by riverhousebill.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: December 19, 2013 04:37PM

I never got into Reddit, and dropped Digg when I saw which way they were leaning, but I love Twitter and Pinterest. I have two Twitter accounts and three Pinterest accounts.

Date: December 19, 2013 05:44PM

I can't stand Reddit. By the way, if I get suspended from this site, could you please remind Bryan when it's time to lift my suspension? smiling smiley

Date: December 19, 2013 06:24PM

Sure, but I'd be suspended with you and so would Kwan and pborst. I guess John Rose is immune for a while because he just came back smiling smiley

Date: December 19, 2013 08:02PM

HH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can't stand Reddit. By the way, if I get
> suspended from this site, could you please remind
> Bryan when it's time to lift my suspension? smiling smiley

Oh, I just got it. You mean if you get suspended for your climate skepticism. I was thinking you meant your political views - that's why I referred to Kwan and pborst....

I just ran across this UK article -

Reddit has banned climate change deniers, and ripped its own reputation to shreds – Telegraph Blogs

[blogs.telegraph.co.uk]

"Reddit, the massively popular links-sharing website where users post stories, pictures or info that they find interesting, prides itself on being open and liberal. It describes itself as “passionately dedicated to free speech”. In which case, why has it banned from its forums anyone who raises awkward or annoying questions about the science of climate change?

In a move that has been described by one British academic as “positive censorship”, a Reddit moderator has announced that Reddit is becoming “increasingly stringent with deniers”. The Reddit moderator says climate “contrarians” were too often expressing “uninformed and outspoken opinions”, and so the site decided to adopt a much more “proactive moderation”. Now, whenever a user makes a “potentially controversial submission” on climate change, the moderators issue that user with a “warning”. If the user persists in posting “potentially controversial submissions”, he’s “banned from the forum”."

I guess some people just can't handle "Controversy".

Date: December 19, 2013 09:47PM

No, I meant getting suspended for discussing anything political.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables