Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Which classic author is your soulmate?
Posted by: HH ()
Date: February 26, 2014 08:23PM

I got Virginia Woolf. [www.buzzfeed.com]

"You’re not daunted by women who are brilliant but emotionally fragile. On the contrary, you’re selfless and kind enough to want to really nurture someone and support their illustrious career. Yours is a truly deep love because it is a love of the mind, and it will surpass all the hours."

Ahem...smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Which classic author is your soulmate?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 26, 2014 08:32PM

Henry David Thoreau. That's perfect because I think I read once that he was bisexual like me. Everyone is gay!

---You want a man who’s simple, self-sufficient, and hardworking. A man who loves nature and flouts public opinion to create his own movement. A man who doesn’t even have a Twitter or Facebook. The two of you can live together, out in the tranquility of the woods, with no Wi-Fi, no electricity, no human contact whatsoever…actually, maybe you should retake this quiz.

Date: February 26, 2014 08:43PM

Date: February 26, 2014 08:51PM

Uhhhhh, BLOG (sorry I don't have the patience to write out your full name)? I'd bet my life that the article you linked from "Derf Magazine" is a little thing we call "satire." If you're not familiar with satire, you might want to look it up you epic scholar you. Loving your input by the way.

Date: February 26, 2014 09:02PM

If you must know the whole truth I'm pansexual. KidRaw you might want to consider peeling away the layers of white-male dominated capitalist oppression and peering into the essence of your real self. I'm sure that you'll find that a surprise or two awaits. You go girl!

Date: February 26, 2014 09:53PM

Hey man maybe everyone is gay. Does that make you happy? All I know is that I'm perfectly content in my blissfully ignorant hetero lifestyle. Why try to complicate things?

So now I'm a Nazi and a homophobe because I pointed out that your source material lacks integrity? As is so often the case with your kind, logic and manners immediately fly out the window when confronted with oppositional reality. You have zero legitimate proof to back up your accusations.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: February 27, 2014 12:03AM

Thoreau!!!! smiling smiley

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: February 27, 2014 07:05PM

BLOG wrote:

<<<Your preference is obviously homophobia, probably served up with a side dish of racism.>>>

banana who Wrote:

<<<...>>>

What I finding interesting under the definition of homophobia is that I never see the word - DISGUSTING. I do NOT hate or fear gay people, but I find their sexual preference to be DISGUSTING in the same way I find bestiality and necrophilia to be DISGUSTING. It nauseates me!!! It makes me want to gag!!! There's NO hatred. There's NO fear. There are NO hidden or suppressed desires that I want to stick my penis in another man's anus - I simply find the notion to be EXTREMELY DISGUSTING!!!

Why is that so hard to comprehend?

Have you never been DISGUSTED before in your life?

I would just as soon as eat $#!& than have sex with a man, a sheep or a dead person.

Homophobia - GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

Most people’s beliefs and values have been molded at a level that most people never understand.

[vimeo.com]
AGENDA: Grinding America Down
1:31:39 Minute Video

AGENDA Grinding America Down (Full Movie)
1:31:39 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

JR’s Notes:

12:05 MM
Goal #26:
Present Homo-Sexuality, Degeneracy, and Promiscuity as “Normal, Natural and Healthy.”

38:44 MM
The Homo-Sexual Movement

“I’m a student of Communism and the Communist set up various Groups and Societies. Their Society that they set up to Promote Homosexuality in this Country was called the Mattachine Society. It was founded by Henry Hay, a leading member of the Communist Party. So since I was studying Communism and teaching on the issue of Communism, you just follow leads and all of a sudden you realize what is this Mattachine? I never heard of this Mattachine Society. Well, it was Henry Hay’s organization set up to infiltrate the Culture of the United States to make Homo-Sexuality Normal.” Dr. David Noebel 39:21 MM

Time has only allowed me to present a fraction of what I found. The reason I called this film “Agenda” is because I wanted to make a clear distinction between what I was researching and all the Conspiracy Theories out there. The dictionary says a Conspiracy is “an Evil Plan formulated in secret by two or more persons.” But an Agenda is simply “a list of things to be done.” At every turn of my investigation I found Agendas by people and groups of the Left outlining their plan in their own words. They’ve been doing most of this right out in the open.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2014 07:08PM by John Rose.

Date: February 27, 2014 08:41PM

Maybe we should just stop worrying about what people do in the privacy of their own homes. What business is it of mine? By the same token, I really don't want anyone forcing knowledge of their sexual practices on me either. I find it very tiresome that sex of any variety has become such a major part of our collective discussion. Look at universities holding sex events for example. There are a lot of things that I enjoy sharing with a community, sex is not one of them.

Date: February 27, 2014 08:59PM

That's fine as long as you don't beat me up or kill me or stop me from pursuing basic survival simply because you find something that I and others allegedly do to be "disgusting." Who asked you anyway?

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BLOG wrote:
>
> <<>>
>
> banana who Wrote:
>
> <<<...>>>
>
> What I finding interesting under the definition of
> homophobia is that I never see the word -
> DISGUSTING. I do NOT hate or fear gay people, but
> I find their sexual preference to be DISGUSTING in
> the same way I find bestiality and necrophilia to
> be DISGUSTING. It nauseates me!!! It makes me
> want to gag!!! There's NO hatred. There's NO
> fear. There are NO hidden or suppressed desires
> that I want to stick my penis in another man's
> anus - I simply find the notion to be EXTREMELY
> DISGUSTING!!!
>
> Why is that so hard to comprehend?
>
> Have you never been DISGUSTED before in your
> life?
>
> I would just as soon as eat $#!& than have sex
> with a man, a sheep or a dead person.
>
> Homophobia - GIVE ME A BREAK!!!
>
> Most people’s beliefs and values have been
> molded at a level that most people never
> understand.
>
> [vimeo.com]
> AGENDA: Grinding America Down
> 1:31:39 Minute Video
>
> AGENDA Grinding America Down (Full Movie)
> 1:31:39 Minute Video
> [www.youtube.com]
>
> JR’s Notes:
>
> 12:05 MM
> Goal #26:
> Present Homo-Sexuality, Degeneracy, and
> Promiscuity as “Normal, Natural and Healthy.”
>
> 38:44 MM
> The Homo-Sexual Movement
>
> “I’m a student of Communism and the Communist
> set up various Groups and Societies. Their
> Society that they set up to Promote Homosexuality
> in this Country was called the Mattachine Society.
> It was founded by Henry Hay, a leading member of
> the Communist Party. So since I was studying
> Communism and teaching on the issue of Communism,
> you just follow leads and all of a sudden you
> realize what is this Mattachine? I never heard of
> this Mattachine Society. Well, it was Henry
> Hay’s organization set up to infiltrate the
> Culture of the United States to make
> Homo-Sexuality Normal.” Dr. David Noebel 39:21
> MM
>
> ...
>
> Time has only allowed me to present a fraction of
> what I found. The reason I called this film
> “Agenda” is because I wanted to make a clear
> distinction between what I was researching and all
> the Conspiracy Theories out there. The dictionary
> says a Conspiracy is “an Evil Plan formulated in
> secret by two or more persons.” But an Agenda
> is simply “a list of things to be done.” At
> every turn of my investigation I found Agendas by
> people and groups of the Left outlining their plan
> in their own words. They’ve been doing most of
> this right out in the open.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: February 27, 2014 09:10PM

Never thought to compare Equal Rights to "Income Level".

Date: February 27, 2014 09:46PM

Thank you for being you HH. Although we disagree on many points I'm glad to see that there's someone who takes this issue seriously enough to see all sides. I can tell that you're a very open-minded, freedom loving person who would vigorously defend my right to be me. This is America after all!

Posted by: chrisrow ()
Date: February 28, 2014 01:03AM

Choosing a right hair color for yourself is important when you decide to change a hairstyle.So it is with the hair wig.Some people choose to wear hair wigs when they want a fresh hair style.And there are different hair colors of synthetic wig which can be got from [www.hairwigsall.com] for different people,such as European style wigs for white women and African American hair wigs for black women.

Date: February 28, 2014 03:33PM

BLOG wrote:

<<<That's fine as long as you don't beat me up or kill me or stop me from pursuing basic survival simply because you find something that I and others allegedly do to be "disgusting." Who asked you anyway?>>>

You are the FOOL that’s playing the Homo-Card and posted that BOGUS Media study LYING about “90% of the US population being gay”!!!

You are a FOOL because you have been DUPED into believing that it’s cool to be gay and now, everyone is gay!

Bull F…ing $#!&!!!

It ain’t cool to be gay anymore than it’s cool to be SICK!!! However, more and more people are becoming gay and that should concern all of us, just like more and more people are getting Cancer and Diabetes!

What most people are unaware of is that “Homo-Sexuality and Gay Acceptance” is part of the proposed measures to reduce U.S. fertility. Indeed, most people have no idea how we’re being Tricked into thinking the way we do. For example, on March 11, 1969 - Vice-President of Planned Parenthood - World Population Frederick Jaffe's "Activities Relevant to the Study of Population Policy for the U.S." is printed containing a memo to Population Council president Bernard Berelson. It includes examples of proposed measures to reduce U.S. fertility, such as (a) encourage increased homosexuality, (b) fertility control agents in water supply, (c) encourage women to work, (d) abortion and sterilization on demand, and (e) make contraception truly available and accessible to all.

So if you think that having Unnatural Sex is cool and that everyone does it, that’s because you have been DUPED, you have been Conned, you have been Tricked into accepting that this Behavior is Natural and there is nothing Natural about having Sex with Animals or Corpses or the Same Sex.

Once again, you are the FOOL that’s playing the Homo-Card and posted that Homo-Propaganda that’s right out of Agenda 21 - Goal #26: Present Homo-Sexuality, Degeneracy, and Promiscuity as “Normal, Natural and Healthy.”

Wake Up!!! There is NO Army of Homo-Phobes that want kill you or beat you up or infringe on your rights!!! You are being played the FOOL. You are fed and programmed to be SICK by those who are even SICKER than you and it all depends on us being SICK!!!

Homo-Sexuality is NOT Normal and is NOT Natural and is a Warning Sign (just like Heart Disease or Cancer or the Dark Side of our Behavior) that something is WRONG and the Sickest of the Sickest of us don’t want us to realize that we are getting Sicker and Sicker or else we might figure out why we’re SICK!!!

In the final analysis, EVERYTHING in our Society of any significance has everything to do with us being SICK and we have to STOP accepting our Dis-Eases, take Responsibility and STOP making the Mistakes that are making us SICK!!!

In Dr. Max Gerson’s book “A Cancer Therapy - Results of Fifty Cases,” Gerson writes, “Dr. Pottenger’s experiments on cats showed that cats fed common food, without raw substances and raw milk, became nervous, sick, and even homosexual. Several weeks’ treatment with raw milk and raw vegetables returned them to normalcy!”

It's sad that cooked food has made us so stupid that we don't recognize obvious Warning Signs that something is Wrong. Heart Disease, Cancer, Diabetes, Wars, Crime, Violence, Bestiality, Necrophilia, Homo-Sexuality, Obesity, Acne, Bad Breath, the list is endless, and all of these are obvious Warning Signs that are trying to tell us that something is Wrong. Unfortunately, these Signs are so prevalent that most people just think that they are Normal. Comparatively Normal - yes, Naturally Normal - NO!!!!

Date: February 28, 2014 03:53PM

I like having the option of getting married or not. If you're a female and want to have a family, I think it's comforting to have a more formal commitment or even if you're a guy and believe that you want to spend the rest of your life with the person you love dearly. It should be made easier and less expensive to get divorced, though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2014 03:56PM by KidRaw.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: February 28, 2014 04:32PM

KidRaw Wrote:
> I like having the option of getting married or
> not. If you're a female and want to have a family,
> I think it's comforting to have a more formal
> commitment or even if you're a guy and believe
> that you want to spend the rest of your life with
> the person you love dearly. It should be made
> easier and less expensive to get divorced, though.

Kidraw, I am sorry--I didn't mean to denigrate it in that way. What is strange in how I see it is that I feel if you want a family, you SHOULD sign a document to symbolize a willingness to raise the family together and not just walk away! So I am a bit contradictory in that sense. One of my main points is what you stated--it's cheap to get married and expensive to get out of. And for my situation, I am with this person for 32 years. There was really no driving force that made me feel like it would improve anything. I had an older woman ask me: "Aren't you afraid that he'll leave you?" It really underscored what probably drives most people (especially woman) and that is being abandoned. That is pretty pathetic to me. Especially since it doesn't work! Women get left by their husbands all the time!

Date: February 28, 2014 07:19PM

That's all fine and dandy John but it doesn't take away from the fact that yer buff bod signature pic is the gayest thing I've seen on the internet all month. You look like you just stepped off the stage at Chippendale's San Francisco. I'd like to put you under hypnosis so that the real John Rose will finally stand up and be proud!

John Rose Wrote:
> BLOG wrote:
>
> <<>>
>
> You are the FOOL that’s playing the Homo-Card
> and posted that BOGUS Media study LYING about
> “90% of the US population being gay”!!!
>
> You are a FOOL because you have been DUPED into
> believing that it’s cool to be gay and now,
> everyone is gay!
>
> Bull F…ing $#!&!!!
>
> It ain’t cool to be gay anymore than it’s cool
> to be SICK!!! However, more and more people are
> becoming gay and that should concern all of us,
> just like more and more people are getting Cancer
> and Diabetes!
>
> What most people are unaware of is that
> “Homo-Sexuality and Gay Acceptance” is part of
> the proposed measures to reduce U.S. fertility.
> Indeed, most people have no idea how we’re being
> Tricked into thinking the way we do. For example,
> on March 11, 1969 - Vice-President of Planned
> Parenthood - World Population Frederick Jaffe's
> "Activities Relevant to the Study of Population
> Policy for the U.S." is printed containing a memo
> to Population Council president Bernard Berelson.
> It includes examples of proposed measures to
> reduce U.S. fertility, such as (a) encourage
> increased homosexuality, (b) fertility control
> agents in water supply, (c) encourage women to
> work, (d) abortion and sterilization on demand,
> and (e) make contraception truly available and
> accessible to all.
>
> So if you think that having Unnatural Sex is cool
> and that everyone does it, that’s because you
> have been DUPED, you have been Conned, you have
> been Tricked into accepting that this Behavior is
> Natural and there is nothing Natural about having
> Sex with Animals or Corpses or the Same Sex.
>
> Once again, you are the FOOL that’s playing the
> Homo-Card and posted that Homo-Propaganda that’s
> right out of Agenda 21 - Goal #26: Present
> Homo-Sexuality, Degeneracy, and Promiscuity as
> “Normal, Natural and Healthy.”
>
> Wake Up!!! There is NO Army of Homo-Phobes that
> want kill you or beat you up or infringe on your
> rights!!! You are being played the FOOL. You are
> fed and programmed to be SICK by those who are
> even SICKER than you and it all depends on us
> being SICK!!!
>
> Homo-Sexuality is NOT Normal and is NOT Natural
> and is a Warning Sign (just like Heart Disease or
> Cancer or the Dark Side of our Behavior) that
> something is WRONG and the Sickest of the Sickest
> of us don’t want us to realize that we are
> getting Sicker and Sicker or else we might figure
> out why we’re SICK!!!
>
> In the final analysis, EVERYTHING in our Society
> of any significance has everything to do with us
> being SICK and we have to STOP accepting our
> Dis-Eases, take Responsibility and STOP making the
> Mistakes that are making us SICK!!!
>
> In Dr. Max Gerson’s book “A Cancer Therapy -
> Results of Fifty Cases,” Gerson writes, “Dr.
> Pottenger’s experiments on cats showed that cats
> fed common food, without raw substances and raw
> milk, became nervous, sick, and even homosexual.
> Several weeks’ treatment with raw milk and raw
> vegetables returned them to normalcy!”
>
> It's sad that cooked food has made us so stupid
> that we don't recognize obvious Warning Signs that
> something is Wrong. Heart Disease, Cancer,
> Diabetes, Wars, Crime, Violence, Bestiality,
> Necrophilia, Homo-Sexuality, Obesity, Acne, Bad
> Breath, the list is endless, and all of these are
> obvious Warning Signs that are trying to tell us
> that something is Wrong. Unfortunately, these
> Signs are so prevalent that most people just think
> that they are Normal. Comparatively Normal - yes,
> Naturally Normal - NO!!!!

Date: February 28, 2014 08:56PM

<<<I'd like to put you under hypnosis so that the real John Rose will finally stand up and be proud!>>>

Gay Pride - that’s right out of “The Overhauling of Straight America”!!!

In any campaign to win over the public, gays must be cast as victims in need of protection so that straights will be inclined by reflex to assume the role of protector. If gays are presented, instead, as a strong and prideful tribe promoting a rigidly nonconformist and deviant lifestyle, they are more likely to be seen as a public menace that justifies resistance and oppression. For that reason, we must forego the temptation to strut our “gay pride” publicly when it conflicts with the Gay Victim image. And we must walk the fine line between impressing straights with our great numbers, on the one hand, and sparking their hostile paranoia-"They are all around us!"--on the other.

Date: February 28, 2014 09:03PM

Interesting. I feel like Big Gay is strong and prideful and getting to be a nuisance these days.

Like in California there was a bill that would let the kids use either the Boys or Girls bathrooms depending on how they feel, and I think it just got defeated the other day. That would have had bad consequences as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't want my daughter having a bunch of guys walking in when she was going to the bathroom.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables