Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Unlocking your car with your brain
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: April 18, 2014 04:02PM

This is kinda cool YouTube -- unlocking a car with your brain. You can use the water in your brain to extend the range of your remote control lock on your car.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Unlocking your car with your brain
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 18, 2014 07:31PM

Prana Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is kinda cool YouTube -- unlocking a car
> with your brain. You can use the water in your
> brain to extend the range of your remote control
> lock on your car.

Have you gone full retard or are you just on vacation per john rose's request of you?

Posted by: veganrawdude ()
Date: April 19, 2014 02:12AM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Prana Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This is kinda cool YouTube -- unlocking a car
> > with your brain. You can use the water in your
> > brain to extend the range of your remote
> control
> > lock on your car.
>
>
> Have you gone full retard or are you just on
> vacation per john rose's request of you?

LOL - You do realize that Prana is the Moderator of this forum, don't you... winking smiley

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 19, 2014 12:27PM

<<<LOL - You do realize that Prana is the Moderator of this forum, don't you... winking smiley>>>

Hey veganrawdude,

Yes, SueZ knows that Prana is the Moderator and has been sucking up to him in the past because she is an Internet Shill and her job is to make sure that we don't talk about how Debt Based Currency is keeping all of us ENSLAVED and is the main reason why we don't have an avenue or a forum for the presentation for our Raw Food Message.

You see, the Rulers of the World use Money as the Absolute Tool of Control and they have to protect this Tool with everything they got, so they hire soulless people like SueZ to do their bidding. As long as we use Debt Based Currency, all of us are SLAVES and the Rulers of the World can Control our Educational Systems, the Media, the Government and every other Major Sector of Human Endeavor to make sure no one learns about Raw Food because the Rulers of the World depend on the majority of people being Sick in order for them to be easily Controlled.

Once again, SueZ knows that Prana is the Moderator and has been sucking up to him in the past, but now SueZ Shill is using another Internet Shill Tactic known as Gaslighting so that Prana will doubt his sanity and/or his judgments and do her bidding.

To learn more about Gaslighting, here is my File Preview from my file on Gaslighting:

…File Preview…
• Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse in which false information is presented with the intent of making a victim doubt his or her own memory, perception and sanity.[1] Instances may range simply from the denial by an abuser that previous abusive incidents ever occurred, up to the staging of bizarre events by the abuser with the intention of disorienting the victim.
• The term "gaslighting" has been used colloquially since at least the late 1970s to describe efforts to manipulate someone's sense of reality. In a 1980 book on child sex abuse, Florence Rush summarized George Cukor's 1944 film version of Gas Light, and writes, "even today the word [gaslight] is used to describe an attempt to destroy another's perception of reality".[4] The term was further popularized in Victor Santoro's 1994 book Gaslighting: How to Drive Your Enemies Crazy, which outlines ostensibly legal tactics the reader might use to annoy others.
• Psychologist Martha Stout states that sociopaths frequently use gaslighting tactics. Sociopaths consistently transgress social mores, break laws, and exploit others, but are also typically charming and convincing liars who consistently deny wrongdoing. Thus, some who have been victimized by sociopaths may doubt their perceptions.[6] Jacobson and Gottman report that some physically abusive spouses may gaslight their partners, even flatly denying that they have been violent.[3]
• Psychologists Gertrude Gass and William C. Nichols use the term "gaslighting" to describe a dynamic observed in some cases of marital infidelity: "Therapists may contribute to the victim's distress through mislabeling the women's reactions. [...] The gaslighting behaviors of the husband provide a recipe for the so-called 'nervous breakdown' for some women [and] suicide in some of the worst situations."[7]
• Gaslighting can also occur in parent-child relationships, with either parent or child (or both) lying to each other and attempting to undermine perceptions.[8] Furthermore, gaslighting has been observed between patients and staff in inpatient psychiatric facilities[9]
• Some of Sigmund Freud's conduct has been characterized as gaslighting. Regarding case of Sergei Pankejeff (nicknamed "Wolf Man" due to a dream of wolves that he and Freud discussed extensively), Dorpat[2] wrote "Freud brought relentless pressure on the Wolfman to accept and to confirm Freud's reconstructions and formulations."
• In an influential 1981 article "Some Clinical Consequences of Introjection: Gaslighting", Calef and Weinshel argue that gaslighting involves the projection and introjection of psychic conflicts from the perpetrator to the victim: 'this imposition is based on a very special kind of "transfer"...of painful and potentially painful mental conflicts'.[10]
• With respect to women in particular, Hilde Lindemann argued that "in gaslighting cases...ability to resist depends on her ability to trust her own judgements."[11] Establishing "counterstories" to that of the gaslighter may help the victim re-acquire or even for the first time "acquire ordinary levels of free agency".[11]
• Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over, but had me believing it was always something that I'd done, sings Kimbra in Gotye's "Somebody that I used to know." In psychology, this phenomenon is called "gaslighting," a term that has its origins in a 1938 play (and a 1940 film) called Gas Light, where a man leads his wife to believe that she is insane in order to steal from her. When she notices strange events, such as the gas light dimming that occurs when he turns on the lights in the attic to search for her collection of jewels, he tells her it's just her imagination. His goal is to remove her credibility so that her complaints can be attributed to her psychosis, rather than to his misdeeds. Gaslighting is now used to refer to any attempt to make another person doubt their sense of reality.
• A classic example of psychological gaslighting is the following: Spouse A has an extramarital affair and tries to cover it up. Spouse B finds a suspicious text message in A's phone and expresses concern to A. A then accuses B of being paranoid, and this pattern repeats every time B raises concerns. Eventually B begins to question his or her own perceptions.
• Gaslighting may also occur at the hands of those who have a vested interest in protecting potential offenders, or protecting themselves from acknowledging a disturbing reality.
• You may also recognize instances of gaslighting in your everyday life. For example, perhaps you went into a conversation prepared to constructively express your dissatisfaction with someone's behavior, and then found yourself apologizing. Or perhaps you took on the gaslighter role when you wanted to avoid owning up to a mistake. It's also possible that what appears to be gaslighting could simply represent different perceptions of the same reality, neither one being more objectively true (see Amie's Two Ways to Right). But even seemingly benign forms of gaslighting can have adverse consequences for mental health and should be taken seriously.
• According to Robin Stern, author of The Gaslight Effect, tell-tale signs that you might be a victim of gaslighting include constantly second-guessing yourself, having trouble making decisions, frequently asking yourself, "Am I too sensitive?," and making excuses for a partner's behaviors to family of friends. If this sounds like you, it may be helpful to seek professional support. Gaslighting is powerful, and overcoming it is not easy to do alone.
• A form of intimidation or psychological abuse, sometimes called Ambient Abuse where false information is presented to the victim, making them doubt their own memory, perception and quite often, their sanity. The classic example of gaslighting is to switch something around on someone that you know they're sure to notice, but then deny knowing anything about it, and to explain that they "must be imagining things" when they challenge these changes.
• A more psychological definition of gaslighting is "an increasing frequency of systematically withholding factual information from, and/or providing false information to, the victim - having the gradual effect of making them anxious, confused, and less able to trust their own memory and perception.
• Gaslighting is a systematic pattern of abuse by which the abuser manipulates factual information to give the victim the impression that they cannot trust their own senses. It should not be confused with discounting or minimizing, two very different forms of verbal abuse that are far more common.
…End of File Preview…

Peace and Love..........John

Date: April 19, 2014 03:32PM

Suez, your comment doesn't feel good to me, in fact I feel pain when I read it. I don't understand why you would want to hurt my feelings in such a way. Have I done something to hurt you such that you feel it's necessary to hurt me?

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: April 26, 2014 05:42PM

prana

have u tried to unlock your car using this method?

Date: April 26, 2014 05:49PM

No, I don't carry the remote or use the remote. It's not so much the ability to open the car I found interesting, but that water can absorb and then amplify frequency. Since we are made of mostly water, this has implications for our general well being. For example, being around people with bad energy can cause us to amplify that energy. Inverse is true too.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: April 26, 2014 06:00PM

yes of course

this is why high vibration music automatically calms the body which is composed of a lot of water

body gets relaxed first

mind takes note of it

and all is good

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables