Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Bullfighter repents!
Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: March 09, 2024 01:59AM

I saw this on Quora. Some commenters after the article say this is fake. It appears to be partly fake, but not completely. You would have to read the comments to understand what I mean. Also the fact check site.

[factcheck.afp.com]

[qr.ae]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2024 02:10AM by Horsea.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bullfighter repents!
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: March 16, 2024 09:07PM

Wow, that's a coincidence because I just saw the article on Quora today. It was interesting. Especially that it's fake, although we never know what's 'the truth' or not these days I guess and with AI.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: March 17, 2024 03:10AM

As far as I can tell, that sappy story accompanied by the bullfighter and the bull photo, that's fake. But apparently that bullfighter was badly injured and quit the sport and found that he had a sympathy for animals. I think that part is accurate.

Re Quora, it's generally not a friendly place for the likes of me. What do you think of that site in general? I was banned years ago for not taking a wokist/liberal stand on certain matters. Never insulted anyone, but someone put in a complaint. LOL. When I came out anti-vaccine maybe 5 years ago, holyschit, you should have seen the abuse I got. More LOLs!

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: March 28, 2024 03:39PM

I did join Quora decades ago, but never really used it. Only read it when I did a Google search and was led to Quora. But I can believe they, like the other platforms, are woke.

Reddit's another one I've noticed are so woke. One of my daughters has a new baby and I went for a visit to help her out. They're using one of the white-noise machines. I call them sound machines. Another daughter of mine had used it for her two boys, but I didn't think much about it at that time, but this daughter had it quite loud, and I was freaked out that it was messing up the baby, so I looked it up on Google. Of course, most sources says it's fine, but then there had been a study by some Pediatric Association that concluded that they can be damaging to baby's hearing on the higher settings. So there were some articles on how they're not such a good idea and even articles about messing with the baby's brain waves or whatever.

Anyway I was led to Reddit and the mothers on there. When someone voiced a concern or question about if the sound machines were safe for babies, they all said stuff like - "Oh, you're fine!"

I'm thinking - no bitches, she's not fine! It's damaging to the baby's hearing and brain!

angry smiley

Sorry, but these younger generations annoy me because they can't be free-thinkers, critical thinkers, they have to keep the status quo and won't even listen to another opinion that's not 'the right opinion', the right narrative. So critical of what people say.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables