Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Zietgeist, The Movie
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 31, 2007 12:50PM

Zietgeist, The Movie, free on the internet. ..a must watch. It is a full length movie.

[www.masternewmedia.org]

There is a tendency to simply disbelieve things that are counter to our understanding, without having performed personal, direct research into the topic.

Zeitgeist is a full-length, independently produced movie documentary, created as a not-for-profit expression to inspire people to start looking at the world from a more critical perspective and to understand that very often things are not what the population at large think they are.

"For instance, very often people who look up on the Internet hot issues like the legality of taxes, the Federal Reserve, or the huge medical scandals uncovered in recent times, draw their conclusions from a very general set of poor, intentionally misleading and / or fully biased sources.

Online encyclopedias or official academic textbooks often do not report, expose or even reference much of the counter-information that is contained inside this movie. Nonetheless, if you do take the time to check the movie sources provided here, you will find that what is being presented is based on well researched and documented evidence.

That being said, it is the hope of the movie author(s) that you will not take what is said in this film as the truth, but that you will find out for yourself...

for truth is not told, it is realized."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Zietgeist, The Movie
Posted by: dewey ()
Date: August 06, 2007 09:32PM

wow...so what do we do now?
patty

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 09, 2007 12:51PM

Thanks, John -- I didn't watch this yet, but I will this week.

What do we do now? We have hope and support
Ron Paul for President!

Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: August 10, 2007 09:56AM

Just finished watching it.

It definately moved me. I've been aware of enough of the related things that none of it came as a supprise. I'm a little speachless at this point. I feel it didn't elaborate on the solution well enough.

I'm not sure if watching it is a benificial thing unless one goes into it with a positive attitude. If one allows themselves to be moved toward anger or depression ect then I think the potential benefit of knowing this information may be lost ?

My suggestion would be to listen closely to the last 3 - 5 minuites of it and make sure you understand it.

Posted by: Jose ()
Date: August 11, 2007 02:45PM

Thank you. Amazing. Very well made. Found the first part on religious myths to be incredibly interesting, learnt a lot of things. Hopefully this will wake some people up, over 1 million views already on google video.

The solution? The repudiation of the things that sustain the myths, ultimately we each will have to stand up and be counted for that to happen.

I think watching this movie is a very beneficial thing, the anger and frustation felt by those who come across this for the first time then yields to a deeper wisdom, and therefore one stage closer to changing the status quo.

As a first step I agree with Lois, please support Ron Paul.

Cheers,
J

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: August 11, 2007 09:20PM

which thingamajig do i click?

there are like five things here

when i clicked the thing on the bottom that said zietgeist
it catapulted me into this amazon.com book thing

or do i click "meet the humanists??

then there was this dude on the side bar
that was just talking and talking
something robingood?

confused but curious

Posted by: dewey ()
Date: August 11, 2007 10:09PM

lav
scroll down a bit til you see like a you tube box and above it it says zietgist the movie and in the pic is the manger scene from the bible. that`s the movie
patty

Posted by: Jose ()
Date: August 12, 2007 09:13AM

Here is the direct link to the movie in google video [video.google.com]

Cheers,
J

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 01, 2007 02:27PM

bump

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables