Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Mike Adams Prediction comes true! Re: US Gunman Shootings
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 11, 2007 03:13AM

This is an interesting article by Mike Adams.

[www.newstarget.com]

This article from Thursday, December 06 has a prediction that a gunman will open fire within the next 30 days.

It looks like his prediction came true because the gunman attack occurred yesterday at two churches in Colorado.

Here is a quote that talks about how the gunmen are fueled with Anti-Depression medication:

> "Omaha Shooter Robert Hawkins Had Been "Treated" For ADHD, Depression
by Mike Adams, 12-6-07

America seems shocked that, yet again, a young male would pick up an assault rifle and murder his fellow citizens, then take his own life.

This is what happened last night in Omaha, Nebraska, where the 19-year-old Hawkins killed himself and eight other people with an assault rifle. Those lacking keen observation skills are quick to blame guns for this tragedy, but others who are familiar with the history of such violent acts by young males instantly recognize a more sinister connection: A history of treatment with psychiatric drugs for depression and ADHD.

It all started in Columbine, Colorado, when Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold massacred their way into the history books on April 20, 1999 by killing 12 and wounding 23 people. The mainstream media virtually glorified the event, yet utterly failed to report the connection between violence in young men and treatment with psychiatric drugs. (Both Harris and Klebold were taking antidepressant drugs.)

...The people of Omaha may be surprised at what happened there yesterday, but I'm not. Why? Because the shooter, Robert Hawkins, had a history of being "treated" for both depression and ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder).

...In fact, I predict we'll see another such shooting in the next 30 days, if not sooner.

And yet, even with the increasing frequency of these events, the unholy alliance between Big Pharma and the immensely evil psychiatric industry will continue. Yet more children will be put on mind-altering drugs that stunt their growth, alter their brain chemistry, and turn them into mind-numbed massacre drones who acquire dangerous weapons and open fire in public places....

[www.newstarget.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mike Adams Prediction comes true! Re: US Gunman Shootings
Posted by: dafodil ()
Date: December 11, 2007 03:21AM

I live down the street from New Life Church here in CO where one of the shootings occured...but what does that have to do with this forum?

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 11, 2007 03:49AM

Hi dafodil,

On this "Other Topics" forum, we discuss anything at all that we want to. It doesn't have to relate to the RFD.

And the point is that most of these guys who do the mass killings have been or are taking drugs that the government/big pharma push on the kids, which is a crime.

Posted by: dafodil ()
Date: December 13, 2007 03:48AM

When I responded to this post, it was on the RF page, not this one.

I do not agree that the gov't or big pharma "pushes" these drugs on kids...PARENTS are repsonsible for what prescriptions their kids are given, or not given. Within limits, of course...a child over 18 can make other choices, I guess.

When do we, as a society, stop putting 100% of the blame for some kid who can't cope with his problems, on "government, or big pharma"?? Its horrible, what happened, but this kid had to of known that what he was doing was WRONG. There is NO excuse (gov't, big pharma, or otherwise) for what he did. In the case of the Colorado shooter, he was Home-Schooled. Could we blame Home-schooling, and his possible lack of social-skills on the violence instead of gov't and pharma?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2007 03:50AM by dafodil.

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: December 13, 2007 04:33AM

Oh yes there is big pharma pushing heavily at all kinds of places they have no business in, such as Dr.'s, hospitals, teaching medical schools, and their drugs they push can push someone over the edge either when the subject starts them, stops them or is taking them.

In my opinion the drug pushing, the food pushing, the big $$ conglomerates have got to stop or our country, other countries that are following suit are going to topple due to decadence, disease, and mental illness. And if you think parents always have a say..think again..and get a little more educated as to the reality of being themselves at the mercy of their Dr.'s, their drug protocols, schools protocols, intimidation, and the way society is at large as this time in our history.

How in the world do you think drug companies make their money? You think they don't have a structure on how to make the most, increase the most out of what they are selling the public? Ever hear of the tobacco companies and their hidden truths?! Well..that's small potatoes compared to the meat industry, the dairy industry, the sugar industry, and the drug companies!
Oh and by the way, go read The China Study..then come back with the same opinion if you can.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Jose ()
Date: December 13, 2007 10:37AM

Big pharma can only "push" those drugs in collusion with government, and government programs. Free markets combined with limited government, and therefore the end to corporate subsidies, is the solution. Give the power back to the people.

Cheers,
J

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: December 13, 2007 06:46PM

Yes, true Jose, I should have added in the FDA and other government agencies. I don't think giving back power is the answer, the people need to TAKE back their power and stop the craziness. It's time for a revolution to make those fat cat companies turn over a new leaf on business. They will just have to end up downsizing (like many companies have) get reorganized, and put out healthier products for the people. At the same time there needs to be a forefront of a concentrated effort to inform the public, and others what kind of diet is healthiest..which is already proven to be a whole food plant based diet, without meat, dairy, or sugar.

Anyone that wants to help with anything in regard to setting up a central 'official' website, you let me know, or go ahead and do it and I'll help in anyway I can. Our government sets up committees and agencies, academies, and 'official' councils whenever they feel like it with special interest members that are there fronting for the meat, dairy, sugar and pharmacy companies..I figure we can do one better because we will use integrity, honesty, and truth as our outlines to start with.

Love,
Prism

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables