Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

funny thing , i just realized...
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: March 22, 2008 03:07PM

there is this guy who kept hounding to lend him a few particular books that i owned
they were really important to him because he was in dire need of knowing this information for what he needed to do

it took me a while to look for all the books plus he wanted some other manuscripts that related to it and I had to look in my files for them too

i couldn't help but ADMIRING the HECK out of him for his persistence

i didn't even feel the slightest bit annoyed by all his e mails and phone calls about this or that book or booklet or manuscript etc. etc.

even though they were quite profuse

all i could think of was

"MANN! this guy has some courage and persistence!"

cuz, its not easy to ask people for something even if i was just loaning it to him

and he was so respectful about it and thanked me just as profusely ( though I didn't need him to thank me so many times)

i think people who ask for things have GUTS!! and i admire them

they risk being rejected

but they do it anyways

so... anyhow... just thought i'd get that out of my system

to be quite honest, i don't really like this guy but i do admire the fact that he is very bold and goes after what he wants .... ( books in this case LOLL smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables