Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Very inspirational blind painter
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 23, 2008 02:38PM

choose the "inspirational" clip, it's a really great watch.
"creative" is pretty darn good too.

[ca.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Very inspirational blind painter
Date: March 23, 2008 10:03PM

thanks much coco

Vitually everyone I talk to loves to put some kind of limits on themselves with all kinds of excuses for them. I'm always telling them they are illusions. This is a great example of no limits and doing the impossible. Inspiers me to do even more myself.

Elnatural

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: March 25, 2008 09:38PM

that is a truly TRULY beautiful video
his artwork is really awesome

at first i thought that he had some wiry protrusion thing that came out of the canvass that lead him to paint within the parameters

then as i watched the video, i realized he was using his fingers to keep place of where he painted

wow... i was so touched

i was touched the most when he said that he was so angry prior when he first became blind because it took everything from him

but then , in the end, he says that he is happier now than he has ever been in his whole life even before he became blind

because he is now expressing himself

that just touched me a great deal

and i dont even know why

Posted by: MauiGreg ()
Date: March 25, 2008 11:33PM

Yes..awesome video coco!

I was touched in the same way LaV, ...when he said he is happier now. I think I was touched because that statement represents a consciousness shift. When we get to the point that we see our previous "curses" as gifts, it has a profound effect on us and everyone around us. I recently had a shift like this regarding my fathers Alzheimer's... i had been so sad and upset about the whole situation and found myself avoiding talking to him because i knew it would make me sad. But something shifted... I saw his inner happiness. His memory loss has transformed him into someone who only dwells in the present. Talking with him now is pretty amazing... he's like the Buddha. He's completely at peace with the now and after we talk I feel blessed and inspired.

This isn't to say that we should hope for blindness or Alzheimer's, but if we can find the beauty in it when it happens, it will transform us.

Aloha Nui Loa,

Greg

A great many people think they are thinking when they are really rearranging their prejudices. - William James

There is no pill that can be swallowed,
There is no guru, that can be followed, - Michael Franti (Pray For Grace)

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion. - Albert Camus

Date: March 26, 2008 02:58AM

wow greg, you're living The Work dude. that's awesome! i read and reread that Byron Katie book over and over again to get to where you are with your papa with the things that i resist in my life.
~~everything is a blessing. ~~
this is the discussion, the mindset that pissed kwan off so much, the seeing the beauty in all things consciousness. you express it very well, i have to sit down for an hour to write what you just did with half as much coherance. thank you.

Date: March 26, 2008 10:16AM

OH

MY

gosh
maui.... she REDUCED!!!!!!!! your rent by $125 ( amt needed for yoga)???

WHAAAAAA?????

i wanna live in YOUR world

tell me yer secret

howd u pull THAT off?

crazeeeeeeYYYYY awesommeeeeee!!!!!

i guess it pays off for you to be a "nice guy" after all

geeeezzz... maybe i ought to be a nicer person too .. if it will reduce my living expenses LOL smiling smiley

WOW... thanks for sharing that

made me SO HAPPY to hear that

Date: March 26, 2008 10:17AM

maui greg

i never heard of anything so crazy like that

but now i just did

landlord reducing people's rent

ha haaaa!!!! it gives me

H
O
P
E

Date: March 26, 2008 04:12PM

omg, tearing up over here. what a gorgeous manifestation of pure perfection. wow.

one time i got a landlord to reduce the rent by asking and telling him i would fix a few things around the apartment in return. guess he liked having me around too.
another time i was looking at a place and they dropped the rent to what i could afford so i would take it. little was wee then, it was the first place i officially rented avec small boy. it was a sweet little oasis of love and green yard in the middle of the big, bad city, it was nice.

finding love for the people who manifest mass negativity in this world is a HUGE challenge. then again, it seems you are having an easier time with that than reading a little ole book so it kinda puts things into a different perspective.
life is interesting.

people, i love you. this is such a good place to visit. even though i have cut down on computer time lots lately, i still make moments in the day to check out these threads.

Date: March 26, 2008 07:20PM

My lanlord just made a shop for me.

elnatural

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables