Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

a new "bike" concept
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 08, 2008 03:19AM

Today a freind and I decided to mock up a "bike" concept I have had for a long time but forgot about. The front end will be like my bike is now with a small wheel and front wheel drive. The rear will be 2 of the same wheels. The front end will pivot, stear, and lean like a 2 wheel bike. The rear wheel will remain straight up and down. There will be springs or dampeners to keep the front half from falling all the way over if needed. So this will have 2 wheel performance with 3 wheel stability. We will fully enclose it with a fairing that you can get in and out of on your own. We want a min. easy cruising speed of at least 30mph and top speed of at least 50mph. We will start mocking it up tomorrow in wood to test the mechanics and steering. If it checks out then onto an aluminum frame.

having lots of fun here.............

elnatural

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: a new "bike" concept
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: April 08, 2008 06:17AM

i didn't know the fairing was to seat people

i thought the fairing was to stowaway black market organic fruits and veggies, no?

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables