Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

coconut through juicer
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 18, 2008 04:20AM

Some one said to try putting coconut through my juicer. I tried it yesterday. The grinder half of my juicer grated it up fine and didn't turn into a creme like it was supposed to.

elnatural

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: coconut through juicer
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 18, 2008 01:08PM

hmm. too bad. i think it ran it through a green star when i did it, it came out like thick cream. i have a single screw type juicer now, the screw is plastic instead of metal too so i don't know about even trying it in that!

frozen that would have been some kinda luxurious ice cream, wish i could try it again!

Re: coconut through juicer
Posted by: MauiGreg ()
Date: April 18, 2008 06:15PM

I alternate frozen pieces of coconut meat and frozen pieces of pineapple through my single screw juicer with the blank insert....yummy pina colada sorbet!!!

Aloha Nui Loa,

Greg

A great many people think they are thinking when they are really rearranging their prejudices. - William James

There is no pill that can be swallowed,
There is no guru, that can be followed, - Michael Franti (Pray For Grace)

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion. - Albert Camus

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables