Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Cloud Game
Posted by: Context ()
Date: May 01, 2008 01:54AM

I read about this in a book by Matsuro Emoto... its a fun game, and it works.

All you do is ask clouds to disappear or re-appear... say something like "thankyou for disappearing clouds" or "thankyou clouds for re-appearing". Watch how quickly it works... I had a guy at work freaking out.

lol... it doesnt just work with clouds either... I ask for help with everything, and I always get it. But remember one thing... you cannot fantasize. IE you cannot ask for lottery ticket numbers, because that is not accepting reality. But if your having a bit of a bad day... ask God to help you feel good, and you will.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Cloud Game
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: May 01, 2008 05:23AM

hey context

maybe i misunderstood u or something so i will just ask for u to clarify

firstly, clouds ALWAYS look as if they are appearing or reappearing because those cotton candy looking fibers are always stretching apart, elongating... getting spaces between them, hooking up with other "cotton fibers"

so depending on how u choose to perceive them, i don't see how anyone could be astonished by this

2) are u saying that all you have to do is ask for something and u will get it? or do u have to insert the clouds BEFORE u ask for something

3) what i wrong with asking for lottery tickets?

Date: May 01, 2008 11:13AM

I am saying that if you thank them for disappearing.... they do it fairly quickly. They just go away.

Asking for lottery ticket numbers is living in fantasy... as if life would be better if you had lots of money. But that is a pereception... a perception which changes your state of mind and stops the flow. I suppose a person could ask for the numbers... but only if they truly didnt care about the money.

Date: May 01, 2008 11:15AM

oh yeah... and the clouds have nothing to do with what you ask for. Its just an example of things you can do.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 02, 2008 06:59AM

So someone is pissing you off you say "Hey Jack, why don't you make like a cloud and disappear?" and they're likely to oblige?

Date: May 04, 2008 07:54AM

lol... first off, I dont get "pissed off" to easily. It can happen, but it takes alot... like people with no self awareness who get in my space. But what I do is I will ask God to resolve the issue and bring me back to a state of well being. That is all I ask for... I do not apply any limits.

The issue will be resolved... as long as I do not dwell on the negativity of the situation. See unless I can change my conciousness to one of peace, I am still attracting the situation through my karma, or attractor patterns. Sometimes a person will feel entitled to be angry because someone is pissing them off, which is silly because no one likes to be angry... this just adds more fuel to the fire. In which case the guy trying to piss you off will continue on.

But if I just stay cool, smile, and not let them get to me... as well as try to avoid the situation as best I can... I normally win. It has been years since I have had negative confrontations... They just dont happen anymore. The more I trust my intuition/spirit sense... the better life I lead.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables