Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Kerensa and her raw path
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: April 04, 2007 02:21AM

heyt here....good for you feeling so amazing and doing so well!!! keep up the good work...enjoy the sunflower been dip...sounds good...
have an amazng dnner outside and enjoy...have a good day tomorrow
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxox

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Asnerek ()
Date: April 05, 2007 06:02PM

Apples, apples everywhere!
Back on the apple track, lol.
Kale planned for dinner.
Feeling kind of moody...
Hugs!

Lovers don't finally meet somewhere...they are in each other all along
Rumi

Date: April 06, 2007 04:58AM

hey there...yay raw and yay kale i love it haha!!! i am so addicted to kale right now it is my favorite thing....but i growing tired of it...so i am going to probably be on a different food kick haha so far i have done zucchini, grapefruits, grape tomatos,bananas,kale,and oranges, oh and carrots haha baby ones though...anyways keep up the good work...take care
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxo
p.s. sending good vibes to take that moodiness away smiling smiley

Date: April 06, 2007 03:13PM

Having a no appetite day again?
Am taking some "dough" of sunflower seeds, spices, etc. blended togethr over to a friends outdoor bread oven tonight after they bake. The temp is around 100 after a couple of hours, and I am hoping it will dehydrate my dough into yummy crackers, lol.
We shall see....perhaps this will be a regular friday event!
Hugs,
Kerensa

Rumi

Date: April 07, 2007 05:21AM

hey there...good job finding creative things...good luck with the bread oven i hope it works out for you!!!!
keep it up
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Date: April 08, 2007 09:10PM

Today I had a yummy little dish...
I took several stalks of celery, and diced it finely, about two cups worth. Then I mashed up an avocado, and mixed it in with the celery. A dash of sea salt, a bit of cayenne...soo yummy!
I just love celery.
Happy Easter everybody!!!

Rumi

Date: April 08, 2007 09:39PM

hmm that sounds interesting...i need to find something to do with my celery haha ....i always say oh i need to buy some but never do..now i have 3 heads of celery and have no idea what to do with it haha..maybe i will cut it up and eat it like this too..thanks reminding me of the celery i have!!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: April 11, 2007 05:06PM

Eating a lot of greens.
Drinking a lot of kombucha.
Feeling a lot of feelings.

This raw food thing kicks your emotional purge into high gear, doesn't it?
I feel very light, and warm, and beautiful today. My skin in glowing! Feeling healthy and good is beautiful!
There is some kind of latent resistance in me to being truly beautiful. I am looking forward to exploring this further.
Have a blessed day!
Kerensa

Rumi

Posted by: fuzzysox ()
Date: April 11, 2007 05:22PM

earthangel juice them !! haha yah i always want 2 buy celery 2 but never kno wat 2 do with them and then i thought make a juice (imma genius haha) its good with apple hehe

hi asnerek :] wat does your name mean? i lov kombucha ive never met nebody else who likes the stuff tho, i let my mom take a sipp once and she made a real scrunched up face and she was like you like this stuf?! oookk,, lol ,, so are you 100% raw ? rawfoods really does do alot of emotional purging, i suffer chronic depression and everytime i go back on raw 100% i get a complete turn around im happy, i wunna go in the sun, im positive! i just need strenght enough 2 stay on the raw wagon and not keep falling off, but neways just wanted 2 make a new raw friend, ttyl hav a good day !grinning smiley

Date: April 11, 2007 11:50PM

Hi fuzzysox!
My screen name is my name backwards....lol.
We make our own kombucha...have gallons of it around brewing at all times. We LOVE is. Our eight year old drinks a big glass first thing in the morning!
I am 100% raw. I hear you about the emotional part. I really like FEELING my feelings, though, you know? They are not all hidden away like they are when I am cooked.
Congrats on your raw efforts! Do you have any support for being raw? Like a partner, family, etc?

Rumi

Date: April 12, 2007 05:39AM

HI there love!! oh yes i remember you make your own kombucha makes me want to try yours.....cuz i don't like the store stuff....haha...but i bet yours is sooo yummy...and your little angel drinks a big glass every morning that is soooo wonderful!!!! you are doing so great....glad to hear from ya!!!hope all is well...as i am sure it is....oh hey you never told me how did the oven thing work out for you??? did you end up with lots of yummy raw crackers or what?? well take care and keep up the awesome journey you are amazing!!!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo
oh and fuzzy sox you have me if you need a support buddy!!! i am always available for my fellow raw foodies...you all mean so much to me you are all a big part of my life!!!

Date: April 12, 2007 10:14AM

You ARE a sweetheart!smiling smiley
Where are you located? Maybe I can get some kombucha to yawinking smiley
The night I was to take the cracker "dough" over to the community garden where the oven is it rained HARD. So I am going tomorrow!
I will let you know how it goes.
My friend does it every week, and she says they are yummy.
I am making some carrot/pumpkin seed ones.
Have an awesome day!!
Kerensa

Rumi

Date: April 13, 2007 04:09AM

Hi there hun....well thank you very much that is so nice of you to possibly send me some how sweet you are!!!i am located in san diego.....and in august i will be located in indiana....wherem y family is smiling smiley....where are you located??? hmm that sounds yummy carrot and pumpkin seed crackers...i hope it works out for you this time!!! good luck and have a wonderful day today!!! keep up the good work....i am soo impressed by your family being raw and even your little angel how awesome and how healthy you must all be!!!!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: April 16, 2007 12:20AM

hi there....haven't saw the shining dust of your mark on here ina few days so i thought i would say hello and see how your wonderful weekend is going...you are probably out enjoying your crackers from the oven and spending time with your beautiful family!!! can't wait to hear how it went and know how wonderfully you are doing!!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 16, 2007 10:40PM

OMG...you really do love kale as much as I do!!!!
LOL!!!
I am fine, we had a death in our extended family, and I have been really busy with taking care of this and that.
What a sweetheart you are to check in on me.
I have been pretty much sticking to apples with some nut butter, not even enough time to make a salad, sadly.
But tonight, it's all kale, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs,
Kerensa

Rumi

Date: April 17, 2007 03:16AM

hi there...i am sooo sorry to hear about the death in your family....you sympathy and good vibes and prayers go out to you!!!!
yes i love kale haha i am eatinga huge bowl of it as we speak as a matter of fact smiling smiley....
well take care of yourself....and i am glad to see you back on here i missed ya!!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Posted by: meow ()
Date: April 17, 2007 04:10AM

hey Kerensa- what a beautiful name smiling smiley

just wanted to say hi! i'm new to raw foodism, but reading your journal is very inspiring! i'd never heard of kombucha before, but now i want to try it! it sounds so healthy. i'm glad you are feeling beautiful and glowing! that's how we should all feel, all the time, isn't it? raw really brings out the natural beauty in a person. i love it.

i'm sorry to hear about your loss sad smiley i hope things are looking up and you and your family are doing alright.

Date: April 17, 2007 04:31AM

oh meow ...this girl is beautiful inside and glowing....i miss her when she is gone...she is part of the sunshine in my day!!!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: April 17, 2007 11:27AM

Awwwwwwsmiling smiley
I feel loved!
Kerensa

Rumi

Date: April 18, 2007 03:00AM

Hey there you are loved!!! you are a beautiful person and you are missed when gone!!! feel the love and good vibes i am sending your way!!!!! keep it up!!! you are always so wonderful in everything you post....take care of you and your family!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

Date: April 19, 2007 07:52AM

hi hun just saying hello and see how your day was!!! hope all was well and your family is great too!!! how did those crackers turn out haha??
i am so interested in that oven way!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 19, 2007 11:04AM

Hi!
The funeral was yesterday, it was actually beautiful. Not all funerals aresmiling smiley
OK, the crackers...
let's just say I am going to try a different recipe this week, lol.
Golden flax, ground, grated carrots, pumpkin seeds. Plus misc spices....I will report here!!
Eating a lot of my raw fermented veggies lately, and less of the nut/seed butters.
Have an awesome day!!!
Kerensa
P.S. How do I post a pic here??

Rumi

Date: April 19, 2007 06:03PM

hello doll...well i am glad it was a beautiful funeral and it went well spirtually by making you feel at ease...sounds like you are doing well and healing from this...yay you
hahah oh the crackers haha i have been wondering haha...hmm well trial and error right??? keep up the good work and let us know how the new ones turn out haha......
hmm yeahi love fermented foods lately too..last night i bought 2 huge things of raw pickles and a big thing of sauerkraut and know they won't last too long smiling smiley....oh well it is raw and adds yummy bacteria in the body smiling smiley yay fermented foods in our tummy's!!!!!
hmm well the way i post a pic is going into my signature and putting it on there and then going into forum settings and clicking yes add my signature...you have to put your pic you want on a host like photo bucket to get the IMG link...then copy and paste it!!!!!

good luck...bryan explains it different and probably better under the main forum at the very top....formatting your posts it hink it is called

good lukc and take care
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 20, 2007 11:27AM

OK, raw crackers in the oven, going to check on them in an hour...yay!
Here is a pic of me, if this works. I'm the one wearing dark grey, lol. I need to start wearing brighter colors!
Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!

Rumi

Date: April 20, 2007 06:46PM

hi there you are absolutely beautiful!! i hope that one day when i have been raw for longer i will be as glowing as you are!!!!! wow amazing....no wonder you are always so sweet and uplifting to me....you are as beautiful on the outside as you are in the inside!!!!! your family must be glowing too!!!! awesome awesome

yay for raw crackers in the oven haha can't wait to come home tonight and find out how they are doing smiling smiley

and i love that little elf guy at the end by your name where did you find that little cutie??

have a great day gal!!!

love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

Date: April 22, 2007 12:18PM

The crackers worked! They are a little heavy on the flax side, so next time I'll add lots of grated carrot, I think.
My gnomie is from somewhere online....if you want,I can email you a link to where I store minesmiling smiley
Blessings!!!!
Kerensa

Rumi

Date: April 22, 2007 11:24PM

hey there hun....yay for the oven and crackers working!!! that is an exciting feeling huh?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! oh and adding more carrots sounds good too..what about zucchini peelings too?? i heard those are good in crackers!! good luck
hmm i will look on line i know i have seen them somewhere before...but maybe the link will show me where i can go haha..thanks hun!
have a great day and take care
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 25, 2007 11:25PM

Zucchini sound like a great idea...I'll try that!
And I was thinking curry, maybe?
Just so happy it works, ya know?
OH!!!
Maybe I'll make some cookies, too!!!
Coconut, ground soaked almonds....cinnamon, hmmmm....must think....off to check out recipes....

Rumi

Date: April 26, 2007 03:56AM

hey yeah zucchini is a good filler for the crackers...hmm some curry would be yummy too!!! oh and cookies haha..now you are thinking of lots of fun new things...keep the ideas flowing!!
take care and good lukc
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 02, 2007 08:11AM

hey hun how are things going?? just checkin in on your little family!!! hope all is well
take care
love earthangel
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables