Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

goodbye raw foodies
Posted by: NEW2raw! ()
Date: May 31, 2007 08:30PM

so this is were our journeys take us on seperate paths. i have lost too much weight and too much energy in the past few weeks as ive been experimenting with raw foods. this is not to say if i did it right i would not be completly healthy, but i honnestly cant lose much mroe weight and i just cant do this anymore. i will still remain mostly raw for convience but i cant live on raw foods alone @ least not now. i have only been on this forum for a short time but now its my time to go. i have met some amazing people here and im sorry to say goodbye. thank you everyone for all of your help and for being so excepting this is a great group of people and it makes me sad to leave
until we meet again
alex

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: goodbye raw foodies
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 31, 2007 11:18PM

you dont need to be 100% raw to hang out here hun smiling smiley dont go theres still lots to learn smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Re: goodbye raw foodies
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: June 01, 2007 04:03AM

hey you don't have to be 100% at all just on the raw path!! good luck to you though if you still choose to leave!!
check in once in a while!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables