Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

21 days raw! THANKS!
Posted by: seajaee ()
Date: May 16, 2008 10:18PM

Hi, I'm 21 days raw as of today! I juice fasted the first seven days, then ate about 95% raw the next seven days, and today is the last day of my 2nd 7-day fast. I feel FANTASTIC. I'm losing weight, my face is clearing up, I sleep better, my mood is better....THIS IS GREAT!!

I'm finding my way through tough social situations and I am so proud of my self. I have eaten grapes and water through 2 work related pizza parties, my partner still eats SAD and I haven't succumbed to the few dishes I used to eat....I was a fish and turkey eating 'vegetarian' who sometimes ate cheese when it was part of a dish....ie PIZZA!

I am so proud of myself. I first tried live food back in 2001 for about 3 months and when winter hit, I fell off. It's been off and on for me since then, but my body was always in some state of detox. My body felt mad at me for cleaning it up and making it feel good, then going back to a SAD diet (w/o beef, pork, chicken).

Now, I'm just so pleased to be feeling so good and it's like my body is encouraging me each and everyday. Also, I come here and read the post and get so inspired.

THANKS TO YOU ALL!!!!

-Seajaee

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 21 days raw! THANKS!
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: May 16, 2008 10:36PM

Congrats!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 17, 2008 11:25AM

You post inspired me to keep going.
Brian

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: May 17, 2008 05:34PM

fantastic

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 17, 2008 05:54PM

very encouraging

Posted by: seajaee ()
Date: May 18, 2008 01:28PM

Definitely keep going Raw1228! You'll love it! Just keep telling yourself about how much healthier you'll be if you don't succumb to your cravings.

To all, thanks for your replies. I am truly inspired.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables