Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Best brand of enzymes?
Posted by: mira ()
Date: May 25, 2008 10:58PM

I would like to buy some enzymes, are some brands better than others? naturalzing.com sells some from a company named healthforce nutrionnals, are they good? Because i cant get some for alot cheaper, i was just wondering if they are all alike or not...?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Best brand of enzymes?
Posted by: arugula ()
Date: May 26, 2008 04:22AM

You can eat some pineapple and papaya instead, I think it would be better for your body.

Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: May 26, 2008 10:48AM

Live raw foods are just loaded with live fresh enzymes.

Posted by: hyldemoer ()
Date: May 26, 2008 11:32AM

I like to keep some bottled enzymes around just in case I have to resort to cooked foods
or
if I've sustained a physical injury and I want to boost my enzymes for the healing process.

I've found it doesn't matter on the brand as much as a balance of protease, amylase, and lipase. They say plant based enzymes tolerate stomach acid better. Read the label.

Date: May 26, 2008 09:48PM

i know that if i eat raw, i dont really need those enzymes. But i like to take some when im eating lots of fat (coconut, seeds, nuts...)

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: May 26, 2008 09:58PM

You should get plenty of lipase in your raw fats--as much as you need. But I don't think it's a good idea to eat lots of fat, even if it's raw, except for special occasions.

Date: May 27, 2008 05:42PM

AWWWW..... i know!!! but you see i have this coconut obsession... And i think that i would have slips if i woudnlt eat my coconut.... But im still in transition, its only been like 2 1/2 months now, so.... awwww

Posted by: GypsyArdor ()
Date: May 29, 2008 11:41AM

Feed your coconut obsession, mira!! I had the obsession in the beginning of going raw, too, and they actually helped heal my body a lot (especially the cholesterol problem).

As for added enzymes, do you physically feel like you need them or mentally think you should have them? I never took them and I did great.

Congrats on your 2 1/2 months transition!

Lots of love to you,

Wendi
XOXOXO

Date: May 29, 2008 05:23PM

hi!
not its very mental, i just know too well that this is wayyyyy too mcuh fat, so thats why!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables